Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 79988 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #750 on: September 21, 2015, 01:20:41 am »
Muslims are treated like little retarded children in Europe who have to be protected from any and all forms of criticism, no other ideological group receives this same immunity from criticism. If that's not racist and regressive to the moderate Muslim community's efforts to reform their religion into something more acceptable in the year 2015, and to integrate them into society properly what is?

Well, idk Sweden is not Europe..

And I didn't read the Quran, but I guess it might not be that easy to change it? And this praying 5 times a day stuff seems to me to be a really powerful brainwashing tool. It's a dangerous religion, if for nothing else but its success and growth.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #751 on: September 21, 2015, 03:52:54 am »
Are you saying that fundamentalist Christians, Orthodox Judaism, nationalist Hinduism, Scientology, et al do not employ powerful brainwashing tools and are relatively harmless?

Hmm.

I need to find a way to convince Southern Baptists, Evangelicals, etc, to immigrate to EU.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #752 on: September 21, 2015, 05:16:35 am »
Meanwhile in a unidentified european city , refugees are training their skillz here using your wi-fi hotspot.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #753 on: September 21, 2015, 05:48:47 am »
Are you saying that fundamentalist Christians, Orthodox Judaism, nationalist Hinduism, Scientology, et al do not employ powerful brainwashing tools and are relatively harmless?

Hmm.

I need to find a way to convince Southern Baptists, Evangelicals, etc, to immigrate to EU.

I'm not saying they are not. But do any of them ask their followers to pray 5+ times a day?

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #754 on: September 21, 2015, 09:40:18 am »

Where have I said that is a massive problem to society if some Turks and Kurds run over each other with a car? I simply answered to the Swiss guy who wrote that clashes between Turks and Kurds are not even thinkable over there.
No need to be so defensive.
I only intended to clarify that these incidents which were used before to discredit German integration of Kurds and Turks are not daily business in Germany either. That's why I picked your post up. Wasn't aimed at you personally.

Muslims are treated like little retarded children in Europe who have to be protected from any and all forms of criticism, no other ideological group receives this same immunity from criticism. If that's not racist and regressive to the moderate Muslim community's efforts to reform their religion into something more acceptable in the year 2015, and to integrate them into society properly what is?
No idea where you get this impression of protection from.
There is a ton of criticism about the religious fanatics and retards. They are prosecuted and jailed when valid.
But the groups who get a lot of criticism too are those moderate communities for not putting more effort into fighting against the fanatics. Some of those groups, giving themselves the outside picture of being moderate, even support ISIS and are investigated by our FBI-equivilent. The biggest critic about those moderate groups is their passiveness in everything going on right now - be it ISIS or the refugees.
But maybe it's about what Daunt wrote earlier - they just love to put 'Islamic' in front of their 'club' for the looks.

I believe that most people simply don't want to generalize the whole huge community of Muslims into stupid fanatics. Because that is certainly not true. Those Muslims I know are actually nice people with no affiliation to extremism.
And the few refugees I talked to are neither by my impression. Most just wanna learn and work.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: September 21, 2015, 10:42:09 am »

Relatively harmless, hell no. Less dangerous than Islamic sects? Definitely.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: September 21, 2015, 11:45:06 am »
I just teamed up with a Jewish guy in comments section on Youtube who blamed a racist Hungarian nationalist for being anti-semite and for spewing all kind of racist bullshit and nationalist bullshit. And then the Jew blamed Islam.

WE IDF NOW BOIS!

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #757 on: September 21, 2015, 12:13:36 pm »
Are you sure? If i'm not mistaken this happened in Switzerland  :arrow: Turkish vs Kurds  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=617_1442119315
(click to show/hide)

I'm quite sure this is probably an isolated case, but saying it's unthinkable is a bit naive imo.
Probably a dirty german immigrant  :lol:

I don't have this impression at all, everything was blamed on muslims in the past years (at least in western europe). Eventho, they had nothing bad in here, a lot of laws were passed against them, interdiction to construct minaret (eventho they were already not allowed to use them), interdiction to wear burqa, etc. Maybe now, a counter reaction is appearing for the reason they had been so much described as evil in past years.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 01:05:55 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: September 21, 2015, 09:23:18 pm »
No need to be so defensive.
I only intended to clarify that these incidents which were used before to discredit German integration of Kurds and Turks are not daily business in Germany either. That's why I picked your post up. Wasn't aimed at you personally.

I wasn't defensive, I only said  I never wrote that if  some  Kurds and Turks brawl/run over each other  is a massive poroblem to society.  if someone gets hurt even better, blood for the blood god.

"European leaders seek refugee deal with Turkey"
(click to show/hide)
http://www.politico.eu/article/refugee-crisis-germany-italy-france-migrants-european-leaders-seek-refugee-deal-with-turkey/

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #759 on: September 21, 2015, 10:24:40 pm »
Since we have Swedens here, that are proud of all these refugees that are already in, and still coming, Id like to ask is this true?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6379/ikea-murders-sweden
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/08/13/surreal-muslim-beheads-woman-in-ikea-swedish-police-send-reinforcement-to-boost-security-for-muslims/
http://www.friatider.se/tt-varnade-tidningarna-vi-kommer-publicera-uppgiften-om-att-de-misst-nka-r-fr-n-eritrea

Sorry for the shitty links.

(click to show/hide)
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: September 21, 2015, 11:12:42 pm »
Not sorry for them. Don't like Sweden since 1655.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: September 21, 2015, 11:52:03 pm »
Since we have Swedens here, that are proud of all these refugees that are already in, and still coming, Id like to ask is this true?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6379/ikea-murders-sweden
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/08/13/surreal-muslim-beheads-woman-in-ikea-swedish-police-send-reinforcement-to-boost-security-for-muslims/
http://www.friatider.se/tt-varnade-tidningarna-vi-kommer-publicera-uppgiften-om-att-de-misst-nka-r-fr-n-eritrea

Sorry for the shitty links.

(click to show/hide)

Lol those are all either racist or nationalistic internet ''news'' sites.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #762 on: September 22, 2015, 12:25:03 am »
+3
jewsnews

lol

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #763 on: September 22, 2015, 01:00:27 am »
+3
jewsnews

lol
What? I think it sounds catchy.  :lol:

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #764 on: September 22, 2015, 01:18:00 am »
I'm not saying they are not. But do any of them ask their followers to pray 5+ times a day?

All of them. I'm serious. There are specific churches, temples, pastors, gurus, rabbis, elders, etc that do instruct their fellow adherents to pray almost constantly.

I suspect that there are a lot of secular-minded, reasonable people that simply haven't experienced what it's like to live in a community where the majority is deeply religious. It leads to a disbelief in hearing what other people believe, as if they decided that the earth was flat instead of the fact that they belong to the largest group of people when it comes to epistemological conclusions. Of course, you see Islam and think that it's somehow fundamentally different. It is, then again it isn't, unless ideas have stages of growth, and then it's safe to say that Islam is the adolescent who's doing all the things his older brother Christianity and dad Judaism did before him.

The thing about most mainstream religions in developed countries (I assure you Christians commit atrocities in third world countries, just like everyone else) is that dominant forms tend to explain away the parts of their holy text/teachings that a 'western' society doesn't agree with.

This is why most Christians will happily eat bacon and not stone people who have sex out of wedlock.

The problem we face, then, is how do we get more Muslims to do the same thing?

Perhaps it's simply a question of time exposed to such a society without having a cultural bedrock (such as a bubble you create consisting of people from the old country or strong family units) to turn to. Pure speculation here, but maybe having some sort of work program for refugees that forces them to move to smaller towns where there are no people like themselves. That would be a benevolent dictator thing to do, I suppose.

It's sort of what Singapore did, actually, though there are now more migrants than citizens. I don't know how it's worked for them, I haven't checked.