Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91525 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #765 on: September 22, 2015, 12:53:52 pm »
+3
Lol those are all either racist or nationalistic internet ''news'' sites.

Yeah, some of the only places where you can find information on these things, since they are blackballed, downplayed or outright ignored in the "mainstream" for fear of provoking "racism". Are you saying they are fabricated lies and didn't happen? Or are you saying you're a stupid wilfully blind bundle of sticks who ignores information that doesn't come entirely from your favourite circlejerking sources? I like how you automatically equate nationalism to racism btw, I'm sure that is equally applicable to every single country on the planet in your eyes. Of course I'm talking to someone who actually believed Ron Paul getting elected was a possibility and now thinks Bernie Sanders is the next coming of Jesus, so you're clearly not the sharpest tack in the box.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: September 22, 2015, 01:07:51 pm »
+2
The problem we face, then, is how do we get more Muslims to do the same thing?

Why is that our problem? Why should it be? Fuck your neo-White Man's Burden. They can keep living in their shit-tier third world theocratic hellholes that don't even recognize the declaration of human rights for all I give a shit. This is the muslim version of "human rights": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Declaration_on_Human_Rights_in_Islam. If there was a western country with anything even remotely similar it would be drowned out in cries of "racist nationalists!!!" by the moronic, hypocrital, blinkered Berenger types. Stupid cunts like him obviously have zero interest in what real opression and racism means.
If they did they would recognize "western" cultures are by far the most tolerant and liberal on the planet, so tolerant that they will take 5th column scum bundle of stickss like Berenger actively calling for their destruction, day in and day out, in full stride. Cowards like him find it easy to rail against the big bad "racist" "nationalist" status quo in the west because there are zero repercussions for doing so. Would love to see these whining cunts spend even one day in these backwards cultures and criticize them publically with the same vehemence for much bigger, much more common transgressions to basic human rights. Maybe then they would realize how permissive and incredible western culture is in comparison.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #767 on: September 22, 2015, 01:10:19 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: September 22, 2015, 01:19:17 pm »
The thing about most mainstream religions in developed countries (I assure you Christians commit atrocities in third world countries, just like everyone else) is that dominant forms tend to explain away the parts of their holy text/teachings that a 'western' society doesn't agree with.

This is why most Christians will happily eat bacon and not stone people who have sex out of wedlock.

The problem we face, then, is how do we get more Muslims to do the same thing?
The difference between Christianity and Islam is that for the vast majority of Christians, Christianity is a belief in belief, while for a lot of Muslims, Islam is an actual belief. Hence the difference in how they treat and react to their respective holy texts.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: September 22, 2015, 01:55:30 pm »
Yeah, some of the only places where you can find information on these things, since they are blackballed, downplayed or outright ignored in the "mainstream" for fear of provoking "racism". Are you saying they are fabricated lies and didn't happen? Or are you saying you're a stupid wilfully blind bundle of sticks who ignores information that doesn't come entirely from your favourite circlejerking sources? I like how you automatically equate nationalism to racism btw, I'm sure that is equally applicable to every single country on the planet in your eyes. Of course I'm talking to someone who actually believed Ron Paul getting elected was a possibility and now thinks Bernie Sanders is the next coming of Jesus, so you're clearly not the sharpest tack in the box.

But believing in outdated concepts and embracing outdated mindsets is truly a sign of intelligence? Notsureifsrs, Mr Philippe Pétain

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: September 22, 2015, 01:59:16 pm »
Outdated where, exactly? In the fantastical construct that exists only in your feeble mind? Because these "outdated" concepts have driven, drive and will continue to drive all human collective interactions and civilizations that have ever existed. I'm sure that must be hard to grasp from inside a safe first world bubble along with a complete lack of exposure to the reality of the rest of the planet. A cursory familiarity with history would be enough, if modern day realpolitiks wasn't enough, but even that is clearly too much information for you to handle.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: September 22, 2015, 02:10:36 pm »
Outdated where, exactly? In the fantastical construct that exists only in your feeble mind? Because these "outdated" concepts have driven, drive and will continue to drive all human collective interactions and civilizations that have ever existed. I'm sure that must be hard to grasp from inside a safe first world bubble along with a complete lack of exposure to the reality of the rest of the planet. A cursory familiarity with history would be enough, if modern day realpolitiks wasn't enough, but even that is clearly too much information for you to handle.

To take pride in your ancestors doings. How can you call that intelligent?  It doesn't matter where I live. The opinion stays the same. Whether it's a 1st world or 3rd world country I'm in. I'd quote Einstein. ''Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind''. Anyhow, I don't really care to argue with a French nationalist who'll try his best to defend his views and spam wall of text to promote them but fail miserably.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: September 22, 2015, 02:13:35 pm »
+1
I don't normally associate myself with despicable people like John Bolton or Alan Derschowitz, so I was reluctant to post from Gatestone Institute earlier, but I verified as many of the sources and numbers in the article as I could, and with the Swedish government and media's propaganda effort there was virtually no other coherent article I could go to for this data.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 03:19:37 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: September 22, 2015, 02:13:44 pm »
Yeah put those blinkers back on, some reality almost managed to get in the way of your naively idealistic ideology. Close call. Can't have anything that contradicts your quasi-religious dogma there, even if it's the totality of human history.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: September 22, 2015, 02:16:49 pm »
I don't normally associate myself with despicable people like John Bolton or Alan Derschowitz, so I was sorry to post from zionist Gatestoneinstitute earlier, but I verified as many of the sources and numbers in the article as I could, and with the Swedish government and media's propaganda effort there was virtually no other coherent article I could go to for this data.

It's deliberate, then fucktarded idiots like Berenger can go "lolol look at the messenger" and completely ignore the message. There's a reason the information is deliberately shunted off away from "mainstream" media. And then these fucktards start crying about fascists and chocolate chip cookies when right-wing parties and sources of information inevitably gain in popularity, since they are the only places where this information is accessible and discussed. It's just so much "heresy" for the "mainstream", and hence must be softly censored.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: September 22, 2015, 02:30:43 pm »
While it is true that media plays down violence connected to migrants, refugees, etc. it is also true that people simply start spinning tales about violent foreigners and those tales go viral in social networks. Lots of work for police just because 1 guy starts posting some shit on facebook.

german article http://www.mdr.de/mdr-info/falschmeldungen-ueber-straftaten-um-asylbewerber100.html

Why is that our problem? Why should it be? Fuck your neo-White Man's Burden. They can keep living in their shit-tier third world theocratic hellholes that don't even recognize the declaration of human rights for all I give a shit.

So what's your suggestion to handle this? Let no immigrants/refugees whatsoever come in and pretend there are no economical/cultural/political/military ties to mid-east, balkan, africa, etc. and give a shit? I'm serious, there must be more.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: September 22, 2015, 02:36:14 pm »
+1
There are tons of solutions, but you have to state what your desired end-goal is first.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: September 22, 2015, 02:46:31 pm »
Japan has economic ties to all it's neighboring countries, even ones like Korea and China that they have bad history and terrible current political relations with. This may be mind blowing to you but most every other country and culture on the planet manages to have ties with their neighbors without literally inviting millions of them in a misguided attempt to sacrifice their own cultural identities to...what, "modernize" a collective that obviously resents it and in no way wants to become more like us?
It's massive and ironically ethnocentric arrogance. It is a literal neo-White Man's Burden. I guess you see no problem with sacrificing hundreds, thousands of years of linked collective history on the altar of some retarded universalist pipe dream, though. The European Union is misnamed, it should be called the Eurasiafrican Union since that is apparently the endgoal. How quickly it went from "foster a collective European culture and sense of identity" to zomg that is so racist, everyone everywhere regardless of culture, ethnicity, religion or creed is the same, one world, one people, europeans are all racist we need people from everywhere, especially third world shitholes with vastly different cultures, it is our duty to show them the "modern" and "right" way. Exactly the same as mass immigration, at first the debates and arguements were all about fostering a national sense of belonging and assimilation, and now that the inertia is too great and impossible to stop it's all "salad bowl" and it's totally awesomely progressive to culturally fragment and break down these racist homogenous cultures by promoting and encouraging cultural "diversity", it's the wave of the futuuuuureeee.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 02:50:44 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: September 22, 2015, 02:57:19 pm »
Heskey's retardation reaches new and impressive heights.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: September 22, 2015, 03:05:19 pm »
+1
we're the only ones rational and humane enough to not guard our little patch of dirt like we're scared the tribe next door will steal all our cattle and take all our women if we let them in.

I'm sure that thought makes your balls feel all tingly. So beautiful, such a noble sacrifice. Truly the next evolution of homo sapiens. I'm sure every single collective that has ever existed (and most that still exist, literally every one that you so obviously look down on as primitive, i.e every non-western one) having such "irrational fears" is just a massive coincidence and not at all a deliberate result of tribalism that actually provides collective advantages. It's only a mechanism designed by tens of thousands of years of tribal competition, common to every collective that actually managed to survive and pass on it's mores. Maybe because the human experience is that the tribe next door did constantly try to steal all the cattle and women, and that your tribe did the same to theirs? No, obviously that does not concord with my "modern" perspective.