Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91790 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #675 on: September 19, 2015, 07:13:48 pm »
+1
^Imagine if the Danish could remove the potatoes they have in their throats and give it to the starving refugees.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: September 19, 2015, 07:24:35 pm »
I travel to Copenhagen every day on the route immigrants use on their way to Sweden and every single one I've seen looks well nourished, and there's volunteers at the stations offering them free food and clothes etc.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #677 on: September 19, 2015, 07:49:25 pm »
I travel to Copenhagen every day on the route immigrants use on their way to Sweden and every single one I've seen looks well nourished, and there's volunteers at the stations offering them free food and clothes etc.
You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

About the news outlets in Germany... I am rather satisfied with them. There is a general 'pro' undertone in the news but if you mix your outlets up by watching a news show, a report and the local newspaper in the morning, I feel informed.
None of the videos posted here have surprised me, most snippets showed up one way or the other on TV...

If I were a 'contra' person, I'd probably call them biased and bought too. Guess it depends if the narrative undertone fits your own bias or not.
That's why I actually laughed about Materia's "heute.de" link. It actually mentions the 'contra' protesters, it quotes local politicians, it quotes state politicians, it mentions 'pro' protesters... lots of angles mentioned and not in a judgemental tone. Looks okay to me.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 19, 2015, 08:00:21 pm »
You make it sound like that's a bad thing.
You are attacking a straw man, Molly.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 08:32:41 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #679 on: September 19, 2015, 09:13:28 pm »
Looks okay to me.

Looks okay? Then why the main, and only photo is PRO refugee, of the smalest couple people protest? How can that be okay? Explain. Id like to know.

It would be okay, is it was objective, by showing two sides, like one of many photos from AGAINST protest in Warsaw.

How can you even compare these two?

PRO refugee.

If you look closely, you will notice one details that separates these people from each other. Look closely.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 09:21:28 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 2883
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 19, 2015, 10:00:58 pm »
Didn't know there were so many nazis in Poland. Didn't they ruin your country 70 years ago?

Edit: Before you ask me how I know they are nazis when they can be normal people who oppose migration. Hint: ONR.

Edit: There is OWP logo as well, dat eagle on flag far right (pun intended).
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 10:04:16 pm by Leshma »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #681 on: September 19, 2015, 10:11:41 pm »
+4
Didn't know there were so many nazis in Poland. Didn't they ruin your country 70 years ago?

Edit: Before you ask me how I know they are nazis when they can be normal people who oppose migration. Hint: ONR.

There's legitimate security and economic concerns accompanying the migration that are being downplayed or flat out ignored by the media. If you're willing to risk your own national citizens as collateral for a cause that has good intentions without offering your own citizens any say in the matter people tend to get pissed off, that doesn't make them chocolate chip cookies, although i'm sure there's a few in there.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 10:21:48 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #682 on: September 19, 2015, 10:14:11 pm »

Edit: There is OWP logo as well, dat eagle on flag far right (pun intended).

Right. Because everyone who thinks about the future of his country is a chocolate chip cookie. Dat logic  :rolleyes:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #683 on: September 19, 2015, 10:18:10 pm »
+1
I'll mark my return with this slapdash opinion: immigration should be lax for anyone willing to get assimilated into the country they are immigrating to. If you want to keep your culture and establish 'Little Countryimfrom', goodbye. No reason exists to cling to your culture or religion; there's a tiny chance that your ancestors did not at one point get assimilated into a more dominant culture. The game of human history is not fair, and there's no way for you to turn things around now. Let the country you immigrate to appropriate the most appealing parts (read: all your cuisine and music, please) of your culture and leave things like buying a wife with a goat or flogging your daughter for being gay in the old country.

None of this is sarcasm, by the way, though it is heavy handed.

Credentials: 'Murican, doesn't give a shit.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2308
  • Infamy: 1813
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 19, 2015, 10:19:56 pm »
Again this conversation. Last time it was with some Ukrainians who tried to explain how Right Sector isn't nazi organization.

OWP, ONR, Golden Dawn, Right Sector, Svoboda, NPD, Dveri, Obraz... same shit, different country and nation.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 19, 2015, 10:32:43 pm »
Again this conversation. Last time it was with some Ukrainians who tried to explain how Right Sector isn't nazi organization.

OWP, ONR, Golden Dawn, Right Sector, Svoboda, NPD, Dveri, Obraz... same shit, different country and nation.

Are you sure this wasn't about Putin looking for an excuse to bypass international law to violate Ukraine's sovereignty and secure Russia's historic black sea territory without having to negotiate with or recognize Ukraine's new government because they were sick of being Russia's lapdog and their economy was suffering for it?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 19, 2015, 10:44:54 pm »
+1
Putin will go through Europe like Stalin did and reclaim land for Mother Russiya and kill all you názis ))))))))) XNXNXNXNXNXNXN XAXAXAXAXA

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 19, 2015, 10:58:37 pm »
+1
Putin will go through Europe like Stalin did and reclaim land for Mother Russiya and kill all you názis ))))))))) XNXNXNXNXNXNXN XAXAXAXAXA

hey I'm all for the Russians getting their people and territory back in Ukraine, the dissolution of the Soviet Union left those people isolated, but they should probably have to negotiate for it not just get it for free and blame it on their dead adversaries from 1942.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 19, 2015, 11:03:41 pm »
hey I'm all for the Russians getting their people and territory back in Ukraine, the dissolution of the Soviet Union left those people isolated, but they should probably have to negotiate for it not just get it for free and blame it on their dead adversaries from 1942.

Putin will get Scandinavia, Finland, Eastern Europe and Germany too. Ur fukked m8s

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 19, 2015, 11:09:32 pm »
+1
Putin will get Scandinavia, Finland, Eastern Europe and Germany too. Ur fukked m8s

Would never happen. The US and Russia have been cooperating for some time now, it just doesn't help either of us to openly share our love for each. Russian contractors have been piloting helicopters for NATO for a long time.