Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91780 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #660 on: September 19, 2015, 03:14:53 pm »
Tibe may I ask where are you from?
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: September 19, 2015, 03:15:24 pm »
How many immigrants or refugees or whatever are in Poland and Latvia atm?

There's almost none and there will be none. Even those who come, sent here by EU, will leave very soon to other countries, richer and less xenophobic. In poland it's totally blown out of any proportion by media and politics.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #662 on: September 19, 2015, 03:16:26 pm »
+2
National news have reported many, many times on the drowning kid, which was admiteddly an emotionally charged image, but I've actually heard more ranting about the hungarian reporter tripping that guy than about the kid. To hear and see news about the "refugees" raping, assaulting, attacking, killing, robbing other "refugees" if they happen to be a different ethnicity/religion or unprotected women, not to mention the european natives who actually live in/near the areas receiving the "refugees", in fact about any sort of negative perception of this mass migration, the internet is the only place for sources, often on extremely racist extremist far right websites or websites populated by them at least. I wish I could ignore everything from such sources just because the messengers are incredibly biased, but I would have to extend the same courtesy to practically any news sources in that case. Liveleak is a den of neo-reactionary racist "red pillers", as they call themselves, but it doesn't mean videos posted there are fucking computed generated hoaxes or should just be ignored because they don't concur with the narrative. It's not about the messenger, it's about the message, and I can't be enough of a blind idiot to dismiss the evidence of my own eyes as nothing more than the fears of irrational racists. It'd be so easy, to be such a deluded, ideologically driven idiot. It would require sooo little thought, introspection and most importantly research.
This is mostly my impression of french national news on television, I'm sure the reporting varies from country to country, and probably local news have more nuanced perceptions, but you'd have to be a blind idiots (i.e Leshma) to think there isn't a deliberate positive slant to the refugees in mainstream media.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: September 19, 2015, 03:25:30 pm »
Tibe may I ask where are you from?

Click on my profile and find out. Also the mistery of why my views are how they are, instantly become evident.

I gotta admit, the internetcommenters here(in my countries news) are strongly anti-immigrant and totally in full retard mode. Like super ultra retardmode. Like, each commenter is superracist and get their facts from complete turd places in the internet. I mean, im anti-immigration too, but jesus....but thats only because I know we dont have the resources or jobs or anything, unlike Germany or other places in Central EU, where by Leshmas words theres available jobs, houses and education just lying on the floor for hundreds of thousands of people to just have. If we could, id be totally gain in accepting Syrians.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:34:49 pm by Tibe »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: September 19, 2015, 03:33:40 pm »
Commenters on national news portals are the fucking worst. I just don't seem to meet such people IRL, like, ever.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 19, 2015, 03:36:38 pm »
I do know a couple irl. :lol: Everything they say is like a verbal national news portal comment. And after a few beers...well..

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #666 on: September 19, 2015, 03:48:56 pm »
+3
The general media is basically pro-refugee propaganda while the people are against immigrants.

In England they hated immigrants and refugees until the picture of the dead kid. Now they're pro-refugees.

Media are all just parasites who will spin any story in whatever way will make them money. That's the only side they take.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 19, 2015, 04:15:11 pm »
+2

This guy is serious business. Do I smell a reality show?

Of course, Hungary is also a country where people assemble like this unironically:

National news have reported many, many times on the drowning kid, which was admiteddly an emotionally charged image, but I've actually heard more ranting about the hungarian reporter tripping that guy than about the kid. To hear and see news about the "refugees" raping, assaulting, attacking, killing, robbing other "refugees" if they happen to be a different ethnicity/religion or unprotected women, not to mention the european natives who actually live in/near the areas receiving the "refugees", in fact about any sort of negative perception of this mass migration, the internet is the only place for sources, often on extremely racist extremist far right websites or websites populated by them at least. I wish I could ignore everything from such sources just because the messengers are incredibly biased, but I would have to extend the same courtesy to practically any news sources in that case. Liveleak is a den of neo-reactionary racist "red pillers", as they call themselves, but it doesn't mean videos posted there are fucking computed generated hoaxes or should just be ignored because they don't concur with the narrative. It's not about the messenger, it's about the message, and I can't be enough of a blind idiot to dismiss the evidence of my own eyes as nothing more than the fears of irrational racists. It'd be so easy, to be such a deluded, ideologically driven idiot. It would require sooo little thought, introspection and most importantly research.
This is mostly my impression of french national news on television, I'm sure the reporting varies from country to country, and probably local news have more nuanced perceptions, but you'd have to be a blind idiots (i.e Leshma) to think there isn't a deliberate positive slant to the refugees in mainstream media.

I feel for you. TV news is shit pretty much everywhere. Haven't heard a word about TTIP from them here. And I'd argue it's often better in Belgium than elsewhere considering that for example they sometimes do portray the EU as something else than an evil empire, something I have yet to see on French television.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: September 19, 2015, 04:50:54 pm »
So much retardation in one post i don't know what to do.

There is really not much left to say to you Materia, your post is full of so much bullshit, hopeless case not unlike tovi.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #669 on: September 19, 2015, 04:59:18 pm »
This thread man..

i am hungry

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: September 19, 2015, 05:03:40 pm »
+2
This thread man..

i am hungry

On the bright side. This thread kinda killed the Meanwhile in Ukraine thread. Which is always a good thing.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #671 on: September 19, 2015, 05:57:30 pm »
well that is one way to think of it

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 19, 2015, 05:58:17 pm »
+1

Other nations could learn from Australia's immigration laws; when a family member of mine lived there for a few years he first had to prove that he could work and pay for himself and his family, I believe he even had to sign some sort of contract.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2492
  • Infamy: 121
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 19, 2015, 06:48:33 pm »
Don't think Europeans have anything to learn from Australians. That's like saying honest man to go max security prison to take few good advices from notorious killers and rapists.

PK is the best clan in cRPG tho.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 19, 2015, 07:01:09 pm »
+2
Inger Støjberg's anti-immigration campaign ads in Lebanese newspapers: