Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91829 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #645 on: September 19, 2015, 10:44:18 am »
80% young males. Why didnt they stay in their country to defend it. What would happen to croatia if 80% of young males fled in the serbo-croatian war. They care more about their tribal connections or economic situation then the future of their country. I just want to know what kind of propaganda machine convinced them that Europe is the land of milk and honey.
I read a bit about this. Why they actually believe in the milk and honey thing.
A big thing seems to be that those who already are here tell stories about how they got a nice flat, monthly payment, everyone being so helpful and shit because they are too proud to admit that it actually was a bad decision to sell everything in their native country to get here. Pride being the real issue.
Not to mention the blatant advertisement by the traffickers about some kind of awesome holy land.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #646 on: September 19, 2015, 11:21:44 am »
Well the general reason why everything in the Middle-East is still fucked is because of US. The Middle-East was screwed up long before and US basically trained and armed a lot of locals so that they could defend their home themselves from harassing insurgency, without any further help from the West or anyone else. Ironically these locals, i dont know for whatever reason, mybe because of boredom or something became part of the harassing insurgency themselves.

And than the moronic conspiracytheorists read into it to deeply. It doesnt take a genius the see the simple fact that noone in the West gained anything from Iraq or Afganistan. The US lost and is still losing fucktons of money and people. They arent really gaining any favors or resources to compensate that constant loss either. So yeah. Theres no bigger plot. They just felt like world policing and screwed up even more.
The west hoped to get the oil from Irak that had been nationalised by Saddam and hoped to put an end to the terrorist treat and gain a secured route trough Afghanistan, in the end both failed so yeah no big gains. If it was for world policy why not rather attack north korea? And is violating UN resolution the US definition of world policy? And do you really think US would throw so much money and lives for the happiness of world's people?
(click to show/hide)
Well I tell a lie, people do care about it, they usually say it's a bunch of able bodied men fleeing war, hence they are cowards unwilling to fight for their country. Saying this to the women is of course unthinkable, because they are no better than children apparently.
No one expect women to fight wars because this kind of thing is a bit too physical maybe....Ofc there's kurds female fighters but I think they are more of a propaganda thing than an efficent fighting force.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:45:01 am by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: September 19, 2015, 11:35:16 am »
I wonder how many would want all of Europe to turn into this. Tbh the vid made me lol though

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #648 on: September 19, 2015, 11:45:46 am »
+1
How does a pro refugee propaganda looks like in your country? Im checking the news, from all around the world, and what I see is better than 1st April :lol:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbbyNQZGj8o
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 12:14:41 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: September 19, 2015, 11:46:37 am »
+2
[...] From the 'Islamic Human Rights Commission' ...

Ahahahahaha.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #650 on: September 19, 2015, 12:56:31 pm »
+3
[...] From the 'Islamic Human Rights Commission' ...

This is the biggest flaw and threatening factor in the classical Muslim's way of thinking. Why does it have to be Islamic? Why not just Human Rights Commission? They have a shitton of these Islamic things everywhere. Because, stomach it or not, they want everything around and near them to be Islamic. I don't currently know of a place where Muslims are persecuted by people other than Muslims. Yet they still have to have these Islamic 'this and that's.

Another example is their so-called "wisdom/scholarship foundations". You have shitton of these too in Turkey, and especially in İstanbul. One look at their signboard, and you would think to yourself: Oh my, they are at least engaging in education and doing the world a favor. But no, you are so very wrong. All that these foundations do is take kindergarten children off of the hands of dumb parents, dress them in Arabic loose gowns, pants and caps, wash their brains and raise bearded apes for the future. Stupid stupid stupid.

I am what most people in this thread would define a politically-correct do-gooder myself, but I just can't accept these retards' over-the-top dumbness.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: September 19, 2015, 01:06:54 pm »
The west hoped to get the oil from Irak that had been nationalised by Saddam and hoped to put an end to the terrorist treat and gain a secured route trough Afghanistan, in the end both failed so yeah no big gains. If it was for world policy why not rather attack north korea? And is violating UN resolution the US definition of world policy? And do you really think US would throw so much money and lives for the happiness of

Cause North-Korea is protected by China and even if the victory would be flawless, wtf do you do with 25 million people at once, who have never even seen the outside world.

The UN condemned Iraq looong before the Iraqi war. Saddam was a cocksucker and the roots of it all began during the Gulf war. Where everyone, including the Middle-East itself ganked up on Iraq to kick them out of Kuwait. The Iraqi war was just the final nail in the coffin. No country on planet earth cares about the people outside their own borders. Not yours nor anyone elses. All actions are always somehow related to hopes of gaining something. No country, exept those that just sit with thumbs up their asses never caring about foreign policies, have a moral high ground.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 921
  • Infamy: 1344
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: September 19, 2015, 01:31:40 pm »
How does a pro refugee propaganda looks like in your country?

Is there such a thing? From what I've seen there are two sides. One which want all muslims dead or as slaves and other which really don't have any idea what to do with them but want them no harm. Guess latter are called pro refugee lol

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #653 on: September 19, 2015, 01:56:26 pm »

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: September 19, 2015, 02:38:34 pm »
+1
Is there such a thing? From what I've seen there are two sides. One which want all muslims dead or as slaves and other which really don't have any idea what to do with them but want them no harm. Guess latter are called pro refugee lol

Dunno about other countries, but here, in POland there are some media which show only very positive stuff about refugees and how we should take them, how's that our moral duty. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind news which show refugees in positive light and I agree that we should help them if entire EU decides to let them in, it's just kinda obvious for me that's not so one sided as some media shows.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: September 19, 2015, 02:44:17 pm »
+2
Same here. The general media is basically pro-refugee propaganda while the people are against immigrants.

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: September 19, 2015, 02:48:19 pm »
Sure there is, arent the public media meant to be non judgemental, showing things how they are? They dont. Propaganda is always one sided, and spread lies. Which is what is happening now. They are PRO, blindy one sided, and no arguments will be heard by them. We had protest all over the country recently, showing how many of us [thousands of people] are AGAINT this invasion, but hardly anyone talks about it. Germans for example, found a tiny FOR protest [couple lefties], and thats what they wrote about in a  in a nutshell, "Protests in Poland showing solidarity with refugee", not a single word, that they were minority, not a single word about the AGAINST protests, just a single photo with their transparent, and thats it.

Our local propaganda station, one of the worst trash media in the country called TVN, has tried a live propaganda [they do it on a daily basis], but they failed so miserably, they took it of the air, after a while. A journalist was talking stuff like "look at all these kids, women, and elderly people, look at all these poor, exhausted refugees", while the cameraman was showing what they dealt with, majority of refugees were young males, with nice clotches, and iPhones. In fact, about 80%+ of all refugees are young males.

Media here, are so afraid of the publicity, they even turned off  the option to write the comments, because they couldnt keep up with deleting them.

There are plenty of politicians making stuff like, "they will enrich us culturally, over 90% of them are working wherever they come to, they are highly skilled and educated, they are not after higher life standard, but are afraid of the war". Who will believe in such a bullcrap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4&v=vTCwER1-IUI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=470&v=3KSJY0c8QWw

http://www.heute.de/warschaus-fluechtlingspolitik-gefaellt-vielen-polen-nicht-40062118.html

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_statistics

I can spam with facts forever, though I dont often add sites to favorite, because there are too many of them.

EU will fall, because its mainly run by lefties, homobundle of stickss, and other trash, that live due to no values. Lack of values, lack of national identity, lack of bonds between the people, thats what they want. Thats what eveyone would dreamt of to happen. Since its much easier to take over a counry, that is divided and full of internal problems, rather than e.g. Israel, a Jew fortress.

How come Jews constantly cry, whine, and sue everyone all over the world, for the same thing [World War II], over, and over again... and get money? Mainly my country though. Germans started whitening themselves, maybe anyone noticed, how more, and more history is being changed as we speak, and Poland is now one of the countries that started the World War II :P, and did the most harm to Jews, in the Polish death camps?
How come they [the Jews] can have hermetic country, and not give a fuck about non Jews, but treat them like shit, and its okay with everyone, but EU has to constantly kneel before everyone, and bend over?
How come all these rich Arab countries, dont help their islamic brothers and sisters? They offered them help with... giving money to build a mosque wherever they will go?
How come we dont see EUropeans spread all over the middle east? Well its simple, christians to islamists are trash, and have very limited rights, but of course, everyone is okay with that, but once a single islamists cry, theres plenty of lefties to help him?
How come EUropeans must obey the islamist country laws, and pay the price for disobedience, while the islamists dont need to obey the EU countires laws, on top of that, they are encouraged to make ghettos, and introduce their own laws on foreign soil, such as sharia zone, or Muslim only zone?
How come Muslims and Jews can be nationalists, can take care of their heritage, but once some EUropean citizen rises a flag of his country his immediatly called facists, chocolate chip cookiest, homophobe, xenophobe etc.?

From all the crap that I heard, this one is the best, hang on tight guys, and girls.

I saw a homobundle of sticks in Poland saying he supports refugees, and wants them to come here. Does he even know what Muslims will do to him?

Might be long, might be chaotic, but some things need to be told.

Thats how EUropean solidarity looks like in reality.

http://i.imgur.com/YFG4Z2D.jpg

Religion of peace at work:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Muslims take over:

http://swedenreport.org/2015/05/18/police-yes-there-are-no-go-zones-in-sweden/

Cultural enrichment:

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/

I can go on forever. Instead of attacking ME, please do try to show Im wrong. Lefties, stop barking, do something.

So much retardation in one post i don't know what to do.

What Im looking for exactly?

Source for Jews accepting refugees from all over the world, and treating them, as they should be.
Source for Arab countries helping their brothers, and sisters, funding a mosque, is not helping, letting them settle, is.
Source for EUropeans [Christians] spreading all over middle east, destroying mosques, terrorizing islamists, converting them to Christianity, building churches, introducing their own lawn on foreign soil, creating no muslim zone, and of course, Im looking for a source of Christian terrorists beheading poor Islamists, blowing themselves up in the name of Jesus.
Source for Chrisitan organizations, or private donors to build churches in the middle east.
Source of EUropean nationalists, that are warmly welcome.
... it can go on. You brainwashed lefties are so dumb, you just close your eyes, and let the problems walk past you.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:38:20 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: September 19, 2015, 02:57:38 pm »
How many immigrants or refugees or whatever are in Poland and Latvia atm?

How come Jews constantly cry, whine, and sue everyone all over the world, for the same thing [World War II], over, and over again... and get money?

:lol:

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #658 on: September 19, 2015, 03:04:26 pm »
+2
Sure there is, arent the public media meant to be non judgemental, showing things how they are? They dont. Propaganda is always one sided, and spread lies. Which is what is happening now. They are PRO, blindy one sided, and no arguments will be heard by them. We had protest all over the country recently, showing how many of us [thousands of people] are AGAINT this invasion, but hardly anyone talks about it. Germans for example, found a tiny FOR protest [couple lefties], and thats what they wrote about in a  in a nutshell, "Protests in Poland showing solidarity with refugee", not a single word, that they were minority, not a single word about the AGAINST protests, just a single photo with their transparent, and thats it.

Our local propaganda station, one of the worst trash media in the country called TVN, has tried a live propaganda [they do it on a daily basis], but they failed so miserably, they took it of the air, after a while. A journalist was talking stuff like "look at all these kids, women, and elderly people, look at all these poor, exhausted refugees", while the cameraman was showing what they dealt with, majority of refugees were young males, with nice clotches, and iPhones. In fact, about 80%+ of all refugees are young males.

Media here, are so afraid of the publicity, they even turned off  the option to write the comments, because they couldnt keep up with deleting them.

There are plenty of politicians making stuff like, "they will enrich us culturally, over 90% of them are working wherever they come to, they are highly skilled and educated, they are not after higher life standard, but are afraid of the war". Who will believe in such a bullcrap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4&v=vTCwER1-IUI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=470&v=3KSJY0c8QWw

http://www.heute.de/warschaus-fluechtlingspolitik-gefaellt-vielen-polen-nicht-40062118.html

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_statistics

I can spam with facts forever, though I dont often add sites to favorite, because there are too many of them.

EU will fall, because its mainly run by lefties, homobundle of stickss, and other trash, that live due to no values. Lack of values, lack of national identity, lack of bonds between the people, thats what they want. Thats what eveyone would dreamt of to happen. Since its much easier to take over a counry, that is divided and full of internal problems, rather than e.g. Israel, a Jew fortress.

How come Jews constantly cry, whine, and sue everyone all over the world, for the same thing [World War II], over, and over again... and get money? Mainly my country though. Germans started whitening themselves, maybe anyone noticed, how more, and more history is being changed as we speak, and Poland is now one of the countries that started the World War II :P, and did the most harm to Jews, in the Polish death camps.

How come they [the Jews] can have hermetic country, and not give a fuck about non Jews, but treat them like shit, and its okay with everyone, but EU has to constantly kneel before everyone, and bend over?

How come all these rich Arab countries, dont help their islamic brothers and sisters? They offered them help with... giving money to build a mosque wherever they will go.

How come we dont see EUropeans spread all over the middle east? Well its simple, christians to islamists are trash, and have very limited rights, but of course, everyone is okay with that, but once a single islamists cry, theres plenty of lefties to help him.

How come EUropeans must obey the islamist country laws, and pay the price for disobedience, while the islamists dont need to obey the EU countires laws, on top of that, they are encouraged to make ghettos, and introduce their own laws on foreign soil, such as sharia zone, or Muslim only zone?

How come Muslims and Jews can be nationalists, can take care of their heritage, but once some EUropean citizen rises a flag of his country his immediatly called facists, chocolate chip cookiest, homophobe, xenophobe etc.?

From all the crap that I heard, this one is the best, hang on tight guys, and girls.

I saw a homobundle of sticks in Poland saying he supports refugees, and wants them to come here. Does he even know what Muslims will do to him?

Might be long, might be chaotic, but some things need to be told.

Thats how EUropean solidarity looks like in reality.

http://i.imgur.com/YFG4Z2D.jpg

Turtles

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: September 19, 2015, 03:04:30 pm »
I will edit the previous post, so keep on looking at it.

Im unable to tell you how many. We had some, because we have an organization helping Christians from Syria, to come here, and settle, but they shown us graditude... by going after higher life standards, and taking benefits. Gemany, here we come! As far as I know, most of them left.

https://www.facebook.com/fundacja.estera/timeline

Hang yourself maybe?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:07:17 pm by Materia »