Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91814 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #630 on: September 18, 2015, 10:38:55 pm »
3 countries that can barely manage their own economic and social problems wouldn't have a chance of dealing with Europeans.

Either join and support them or become a slave worker for this great trinity of a world government. Just wreck France, Germany + NL and Britland's armed forces and the rest of Europe are just 3rd world countries who'll be a cakewalk to run over. They'll all be sandwiched and will be forced to submit to their new Asian/American masters.

Or you could become a psychologist. Think of how many hundreds of thousands of mentally ill and untreated refugees will be pouring into Europe, this mixed with extreme religious ideologies does not make for a healthy combination. You could also give yourself a psych-eval.

What if i would just provoke them and turn them all into Elliot Rodger Jr's ?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 966
  • Infamy: 1714
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 18, 2015, 11:05:06 pm »
They can't be like Rodge, not gentlemanly enough.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #632 on: September 18, 2015, 11:11:42 pm »
80% young males. Why didnt they stay in their country to defend it. What would happen to croatia if 80% of young males fled in the serbo-croatian war. They care more about their tribal connections or economic situation then the future of their country. I just want to know what kind of propaganda machine convinced them that Europe is the land of milk and honey.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 18, 2015, 11:20:49 pm »
+3
They can't be like Rodge, not gentlemanly enough.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #634 on: September 18, 2015, 11:41:07 pm »
3 countries that can barely manage their own economic and social problems wouldn't have a chance of dealing with Europeans.

Would never happen unless Europe was the aggressor due to limitations of war put in place by the Legislative and Executive branches. But I highly doubt social or economic problems would be an issue in defeating a demilitarized welfare nanny state.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 11:54:33 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 19, 2015, 01:08:50 am »
+1

Would never happen unless Europe was the aggressor due to limitations of war put in place by the Legislative and Executive branches. But I highly doubt social or economic problems would be an issue in defeating a demilitarized welfare nanny state.
Sadly the amount of money spent isn't as good an indicator as it could be, US spends so much on completely useless crap, and also researches stuff with billions of dollars that China just steals, etc.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #636 on: September 19, 2015, 01:19:49 am »
+1

Well combined EU spending is second to only the US (although I believe its only 1/4 of what america spends) but if there's one thing US military operations over the last few decades have proven it's that no matter how much money you guys throw at a conflict you still end up leaving behind an unmitigated disaster.
Turtles

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 19, 2015, 01:23:35 am »
Well combined EU spending is second to only the US (although I believe its only 1/4 of what america spends) but if there's one thing US military operations over the last few decades have proven it's that no matter how much money you guys throw at a conflict you still end up leaving behind an unmitigated disaster.

These are also highly restrained confrontations compared to a hypothetical conventional war scenario. Controversial and unpopular conflicts get funding/resources and timelines cut through congress to phase them out and end them.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 19, 2015, 01:32:35 am »
Why would money have anything to do with the shitty decisions US politicians make?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 19, 2015, 01:40:55 am »
+2

This guy is serious business. Do I smell a reality show?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 894
  • Infamy: 2116
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 19, 2015, 02:53:43 am »
 :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

video of the year right ther

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 19, 2015, 06:31:52 am »
Why would money have anything to do with the shitty decisions US politicians make?

Well the general reason why everything in the Middle-East is still fucked is because of US. The Middle-East was screwed up long before and US basically trained and armed a lot of locals so that they could defend their home themselves from harassing insurgency, without any further help from the West or anyone else. Ironically these locals, i dont know for whatever reason, mybe because of boredom or something became part of the harassing insurgency themselves.

And than the moronic conspiracytheorists read into it to deeply. It doesnt take a genius the see the simple fact that noone in the West gained anything from Iraq or Afganistan. The US lost and is still losing fucktons of money and people. They arent really gaining any favors or resources to compensate that constant loss either. So yeah. Theres no bigger plot. They just felt like world policing and screwed up even more.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 19, 2015, 09:14:42 am »
Well the general reason why everything in the Middle-East is still fucked is because of US. The Middle-East was screwed up long before and US basically trained and armed a lot of locals so that they could defend their home themselves from harassing insurgency, without any further help from the West or anyone else. Ironically these locals, i dont know for whatever reason, mybe because of boredom or something became part of the harassing insurgency themselves.

And than the moronic conspiracytheorists read into it to deeply. It doesnt take a genius the see the simple fact that noone in the West gained anything from Iraq or Afganistan. The US lost and is still losing fucktons of money and people. They arent really gaining any favors or resources to compensate that constant loss either. So yeah. Theres no bigger plot.
But what does any of that have to do with US's military spending?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 19, 2015, 09:20:45 am »
Funding (soon to be)insurgent forces around the globe is expensive and goes under military spending. And those shitty decisions to fund that come from US politicians.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: September 19, 2015, 09:28:14 am »
Funding (soon to be)insurgent forces around the globe is expensive and goes under military spending. And those shitty decisions to fund that come from US politicians.

The Bush Administration was incompetent on the borderline of treason. Paul Bremer ordered the disbanding of the old largely intact Iraqi Army (200,000 now pissed off unemployed people who took all their weapons home with them) against all our top General's advice which led to them resigning because they knew exactly what this meant, the old Iraqi Army went on to form the core of what is now ISIS and hijacked the Syrian revolution. Obama pretty much inherited a disaster in Iraq, the Iraqi prime minister alienated the large ethnic minority after US troops left undoing all the years of effort by the coalition to create a secular democracy and the result was civil war.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:40:34 pm by Grytviken »