Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91794 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #585 on: September 17, 2015, 04:53:08 pm »
I'd estimate that about 80% of those snippets have been shown on German news.
Sowwy to disappoint :(
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: September 17, 2015, 05:01:27 pm »
The wording fits for a German who barely had contact with foreigners and thus fears them so much, too.
I did, while living nearly a year in the London, UK.
A country with ~98% of population being ethnically Polish. Oh, woe is you.

Exactly what I am talking. It sounds too easy to be true, but there really seems to be a connection. Saxony too is the country with most xenophobic people and fewest immigrants in Germany.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #587 on: September 17, 2015, 05:01:35 pm »
+2
Why can't everyone who wants to help them refugees donate their money?.. No need for anyone to wonder through EU and annoy so many citizens, while those who give them money can pet each-other and feel good about themselves. Everyone is happy!

May be i should start selling "I support refugees" t-shirts for 500 DKK each, pretending that profits will feed the hungry, shelter the homeless and build schools in Syria. Yeah, inner Copenhagen, Nørrebro and Vesterbro - filled with hipster treehuggers who has bad conscious for being so well off. Would sell a truckfull of t-shirts there in just few hours, before some journalists and old people would get too nosy.
A flatscreen in the background showing sad pictures of Syrian children, happy Danish students enjoying freedoms with some slogans about education, traveling and such - all to create contrast and build-up the guilt. But my face will probably not do it... I will need to hire a pair of blond, long-haired teenage girls, and a random sporty foreigner, as ethnic looking as possible but speaking perfect Danish, so people would trust my enterprise more ( would not pay them nothin', they should think it's all legit. May be a pair of festival tickets to each, for boosting their motivation. Youngsters love them festivals ;) ). They would wear the t-shirts, have some fake IDs hanging on their necks, smiling as hard and sincere as possible, but make sad faces from time to time, to remind about the sad Syrian business. Hmmm... May be a few huge posters on each side of the truck, with photoshopped local celebrities wearing my t-shirts. Dat'd be sweet. Bulletproof business-plan.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #588 on: September 17, 2015, 05:16:34 pm »
+1
Exactly what I am talking. It sounds too easy to be true, but there really seems to be a connection. Saxony too is the country with most xenophobic people and fewest immigrants in Germany.

And what is that supposed to mean? I went job -> home, job -> home, for 6 days a week, having only sunday free, which I spent playing PC games for most of the time, and spending some money in nearby shops. I did not get a single £ of benefits, I did not say a single word to anyone about "I dont like, I demand, I want, etc.". I blended in perfectly. If Im a guest in a foreign country, I obey their law.

We have foreigners in Poland, we have them in my city, if they blend it, they are okay. If they WORK, OBEY the law, and our rules, they are ok.

Point of view depends on many factors, and I wont deny, that being a part of such "hermetic" country, does not affect them, it surely does, and I want everything to stay, how it is.   
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 05:20:56 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: September 17, 2015, 05:23:11 pm »
Even more proof that you fit exactly what he just described.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #590 on: September 17, 2015, 05:31:50 pm »
Why can't everyone who wants to help them refugees donate their money?.. No need for anyone to wonder through EU and annoy so many citizens, while those who give them money can pet each-other and feel good about themselves. Everyone is happy!

May be i should start selling "I support refugees" t-shirts for 500 DKK each, pretending that profits will feed the hungry, shelter the homeless and build schools in Syria. Yeah, inner Copenhagen, Nørrebro and Vesterbro - filled with hipster treehuggers who has bad conscious for being so well off. Would sell a truckfull of t-shirts there in just few hours, before some journalists and old people would get too nosy.
A flatscreen in the background showing sad pictures of Syrian children, happy Danish students enjoying freedoms with some slogans about education, traveling and such - all to create contrast and build-up the guilt. But my face will probably not do it... I will need to hire a pair of blond, long-haired teenage girls, and a random sporty foreigner, as ethnic looking as possible but speaking perfect Danish, so people would trust my enterprise more ( would not pay them nothin', they should think it's all legit. May be a pair of festival tickets to each, for boosting their motivation. Youngsters love them festivals ;) ). They would wear the t-shirts, have some fake IDs hanging on their necks, smiling as hard and sincere as possible, but make sad faces from time to time, to remind about the sad Syrian business. Hmmm... May be a few huge posters on each side of the truck, with photoshopped local celebrities wearing my t-shirts. Dat'd be sweet. Bulletproof business-plan.
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you an immigrant yourself?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #591 on: September 17, 2015, 05:40:47 pm »
Everyone but our politiciancs knew that the next stop is Croatia.  :oops: They kept reapeating we are 100% prepared everything is under controll the past few days like parrots. Of course they werent ready...

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: September 17, 2015, 06:41:55 pm »
Wait a second. Afaik Asscountry is the biggest (net) receiver in the EU (while Germany gives the most). Your nobs seem to be pretty good at negotiating.

You know nothing Jon Snow.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #593 on: September 17, 2015, 07:07:07 pm »
+1
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you an immigrant yourself?

I absolutely am. But being an immigrant does not make me a part of some secret society, where I am supposed to embrace every opportunity to voice my support for immigration.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1431
  • Infamy: 2830
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: September 17, 2015, 07:25:23 pm »
Everyone but our politiciancs knew that the next stop is Croatia.  :oops: They kept reapeating we are 100% prepared everything is under controll the past few days like parrots. Of course they werent ready...

Blame it on Serbo-Croatian relations.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: September 17, 2015, 08:10:15 pm »
Somehow I assume Sweden will be the provinggrounds of if it really works. I understand their logic that the bad blood between both natives and immigrants is only increased with offensive media. If they get rekt, its obvious it does not work at all. If everythings still completely fine in 20 years or so later, I personally personally think it will be fine everywhere.

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: September 17, 2015, 08:39:14 pm »

"Croatia no good, eat no good, everyday spaghetti macaron , no good... me go to Germany, because Germany very good"

Are you Croats hiding the MEAT?

Anyway, what are the young healthy males running from? isis? war? What about picking up a gun and fight those retards, ranged warfare sucks, but it's always better than letting some retarded fanatics messing up everything, if the same happened here I would not run, get  a weapon, some training if possible  and fight back.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 08:44:54 pm by Lars »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: September 17, 2015, 08:40:07 pm »
+6
Somehow I assume Sweden will be the provinggrounds of if it really works. I understand their logic that the bad blood between both natives and immigrants is only increased with offensive media. If they get rekt, its obvious it does not work at all. If everythings still completely fine in 20 years or so later, I personally personally think it will be fine everywhere.

It's already a catastrophe for multiple reasons, crime for one, violent crime and rape of Swedish women by immigrant men especially. Even here in Denmark more than half the total rapes are done by immigrants (only 6% of the population), and it's much worse in Sweden (in 2008 Denmark only had 7.3 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants compared to 53.2 in Sweden) where phenomena hitherto unknown in Scandinavia such as 'gang rapes' are being perpetrated against the local women.

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

in 2002, 85% of those sentenced to at least two years in prison for rape in Svea Hovrätt, a court of appeals, were foreign born or second-generation immigrants.

A 1996 report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention reached the conclusion that immigrants from North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia) were 23 times as likely to commit rape as Swedish men. The figures for men from Iraq, Bulgaria and Romania were, respectively, 20, 18 and 18. Men from the rest of Africa were 16 times more prone to commit rape; and men from Iran, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, 10 times as prone as Swedish men

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:30:44 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #598 on: September 17, 2015, 11:15:03 pm »
It's already a catastrophe for multiple reasons, crime for one, violent crime and rape of Swedish women by immigrant men especially. Even here in Denmark more than half the total rapes are done by immigrants (only 6% of the population), and it's much worse in Sweden (in 2008 Denmark only had 7.3 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants compared to 53.2 in Sweden) where phenomena hitherto unknown in Scandinavia such as 'gang rapes' are being perpetrated against the local women.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Politically correct morons run the show. The ones who do work and live successful lives left the backwards "culture" behind them and are either too embarrassed by their own people's behavior, or too scared to speak up, not that the media would give them any attention anyways. It's way easier to cry racism and avoid real facts and statistics, and bad news sells.

Here's another great precedent that was set in England.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3238409/Judge-backs-harsher-sentence-given-paedophile-abused-Asian-girls-shame-suffer.html

According to this British Judge, Muslim woman suffer higher emotional shame from rape than European woman.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #599 on: September 18, 2015, 12:45:04 am »

Sam the Seal sits in filthy water every day that could kill him.

Please give just £15 a month and you could make sure that a seal like Sam here gets fresh mountain spring water to swim in.

(click to show/hide)

Welcome back Heskey, all buttered up from the dole and sassy as ever  :wink:. Do you keep the bust of Lenin next to your portrait of Jeremy Corbyn?