Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 79774 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #570 on: September 17, 2015, 10:26:53 am »

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #571 on: September 17, 2015, 01:22:39 pm »
A big crowd of refugees have gathered at Esenler bus terminal, which is the center for all intercity and international bus departures in İstanbul. They wish to get on a bus and head for the European border. Yet transportation firms have obviously been instructed not to sell them tickets. Today, they have started a demonstration. Nothing biggie. As their placards say, they just wish to be allowed to leave. I doubt they would take the risk of rioting anyway. So, this is the latest news from Turkey. Will they eventually be let leave? I don't think so. They will probably have to resort to illegal means of human trafficking just like they have been doing so far. Pictures below:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 1882
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 17, 2015, 02:11:42 pm »
Our president and priminister are still repeating the situation is under control and the scenes from Hungary will not be repeated.

Scenes from Hungary, Macedonia and Serbia as your hot milf president said.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 1710
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 17, 2015, 02:17:33 pm »
Now that door to Europe has been closed, will they stop using old drug smuggling route (Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, Hungary)? They can always try good old long route (this in reverse) through Russia, Baltic then directly to Scandinavia. Winter is coming through.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #574 on: September 17, 2015, 02:23:41 pm »
Puppets from my goverment, already agreed to take imigrants, it doesnt even suprise me. They agree on everything, and sign everything they are given. No wonder so many foreign Leaders like my country so much, if our politicians hardly ever say NO, as well as hardly ever negotiate anything, example... "foreigner politician: you own us 100 millions, our politician: no, we owe you 200 millions", and another example "foreigner  politician: we own you 200 milions, our politician: you own us nothing". Thats how they negotiate, for most of the time. Who wouldnt like such a country, where foreigners can achieve, expect, and get way more, than the native citizens? Who wouldnt?

I wish some comet struck down from the sky, and crushed me.

When Im reading things like "To start with, were all humans, were equal, there are no borders, were are citizens of the world, and national identity only enslave us", Im speechless. EU sooner, or later will be doomed, its a shame I happen to live, and see all this with my own eyes.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 03:20:45 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 17, 2015, 02:35:06 pm »
^What country are you from?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1837
  • Infamy: 1935
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 17, 2015, 02:52:03 pm »
Romania or Bulgaria I presume.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 17, 2015, 02:59:33 pm »
Romania or Bulgaria I presume.

The wording fits for a German who barely had contact with foreigners and thus fears them so much, too. Also many Germans believe we are 100% puppets of America.

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #578 on: September 17, 2015, 03:17:59 pm »

Poland.

The wording fits for a German who barely had contact with foreigners and thus fears them so much, too. Also many Germans believe we are 100% puppets of America.

I did, while living nearly a year in the London, UK.

Had to deal with foreigners on a daily basis.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 03:22:53 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #579 on: September 17, 2015, 03:19:54 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3235247/How-spot-psychopath-Measure-head-Men-wider-faces-likely-psychopathic-traits.html

hey, they stole our ideas!
"Did you know that people with bigger noses tend to grab more gooooold?"
(click to show/hide)

I´d like to know that aswell.We can´t send them all to Germany, we gotta distribute em. They don´t even HAVE to go to germany, they´re already pretty much safe when they left Syria. Of course everybody wants to go to the "best" country, that´s just natural, but choosing a country where they want to stay at is a luxurity they simply can´t all have now.
EDIT: you guys write faster than I can respond

Btw why are some other countries so silent when it comes to taking refugees? France, Belgium, salut?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 03:34:24 pm by Ikarus »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #580 on: September 17, 2015, 03:24:48 pm »
Puppets from my goverment, already agreed to take imigrants, it doesnt even suprise me. They agree on everything, and sign everything they are given. No wonder so many foreign Leaders like my country so much, if our politicians hardly ever say NO, as well as hardly ever negotiate anything, example... "foreigner politician: you own us 100 millions, our politician: no, we owe you 200 millions", and another example "foreigner  politician: we own you 200 milions, our politician: you own us nothing". Thats how they negotiate, for most of the time.

Wait a second. Afaik Asscountry is the biggest (net) receiver in the EU (while Germany gives the most). Your nobs seem to be pretty good at negotiating.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #581 on: September 17, 2015, 03:33:20 pm »
+1
Saw a TV report yesterday, explaining that German ambassadors in Egypt and Lebanon are actually in the regional TV, explaining that Germany is in fact NOT taking everyone in, that there is NOT 'milk 'n honey" for everyone, that they actually WILL stay in tents, even during the winter.
But it seems they are actually just honest about the conditions, be it the living conditions or the conditions to actually get positive asylum. Not exaggerating anything but stating the facts, rules and laws.

Here is hope to them listening. On the other hand, if you look at the conditions in Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt... I'd try to get away from it too. So, whatever you do: blaming the immigrants/refugees for trying is stupid.

Like that one administrator for some region in Syria where the army actually successfully protects them. Still normal life daily, there is a market with food, school still running. They now closed their regional border because lots of young people left towards Europe. Without a real reason except those rumours about glory land. Thanks Angie! Thanks retarded funny balloons holding hippies standing at the railway station applauding...

Hmm... had another thing I wanted to write but forgot for now. Probably wasn't anything important anyway.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1909
  • Infamy: 2815
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 17, 2015, 03:58:07 pm »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 17, 2015, 03:58:13 pm »
+2
Poland.
A country with ~98% of population being ethnically Polish. Oh, woe is you.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #584 on: September 17, 2015, 04:01:46 pm »
Merkel said she will accept them, then in secret gave an order to Orban to build a wall. Problem solved and she gets to look good in public. Hungary takes the blame, gets euros in return.

That's way too simple.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!