Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91553 times)

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #360 on: September 09, 2015, 01:41:16 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Yea... fuck the context. Bad, bad brown people!

W0t? Radament is brown, he's southern italian, his family immigrated without passport to the north of Italy when he was a lil kid.

He's a real terrone, he has a very southern italian face, his last name is Esposito  and his grandad was a mobster of  a camorra mafia clan( better not call'em terroni unless you  know 'em pretty well, i can cuz i got many southern italian friends, they are my little terroni and i love 'em), they are quite bad people, but not because  some of them are dark...  you know: mafia, pizza, mandolino, spaghetti, corruption, shit economy etc...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #361 on: September 09, 2015, 02:57:53 pm »
Germany has one. Not necessarily a good one but there is one.
Balkans? Every single one is going back home.
Syrians? They can all stay since "war".
Africans? Checked more thorough to pin point where they are from.

Safe countries, they call it. You're coming from there, you're send back home.

And a fun fact for all those "we're overrun"-people:
Germany took 1 million Bosnian refugees in during the 90's. 90% of them went back home or to a different country when the war was over.
They are not necessarily here to stay.
If that was actually the case there wouldn't be a problem. But most of them will try to stay here for years or even forever, no matter if they're legit refugees or just illegal immigrants. A lot of the people who are told to leave the country just stay here for years and years, which is also a reason why so many move to germany knowing they have no valid reason to stay here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #362 on: September 09, 2015, 03:37:57 pm »

hah remind me black mirrow white bear  :P

the worst thing that if the events of the Second World happening now
We have watched a video on YouTube and condemned all this in the forums) and hundreds of journalists would have fight for exclusive footage of burning Jews

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #363 on: September 09, 2015, 04:13:55 pm »
If that was actually the case there wouldn't be a problem. But most of them will try to stay here for years or even forever, no matter if they're legit refugees or just illegal immigrants. A lot of the people who are told to leave the country just stay here for years and years, which is also a reason why so many move to germany knowing they have no valid reason to stay here.
That's the reason why daily a plane with former immigrants lands in Serbia?

Edit:
Problem with the Balkans is - so I read in an article - that the living conditions become worse with every generation. The grandparents got along pretty well, the parents were already struggling but now the kids are living in ruins and dumps. (exaggerated a bit)
I agree: Germany can't be responsible for every person living in bad conditions. I disagree: Blaming the immigrants for doing the just natural and human thing - trying their luck at a "better place".

Solution: I do not have one.

We're missing an elegant solution here, why not just make the country shit for *all* the residents? Then refugees wont want to move there, they'll go to a nice country instead.
Bavaria built a special encampment for people from the Balkans. And their planing on changing the "handout money" into "physical things they need". Basically, they don't get money any more to buy soap. They get soap. Nullifying the reason to come here - so the idea.
They're not making it shit for everyone but especially shit for the Balkans. :lol:
You're idea is too late, mate! :P
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:19:11 pm by Molly »
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #364 on: September 09, 2015, 04:45:53 pm »
+1
Taking Fasader as a Balkanese representative, I doubt they have a concept of 'soap'.

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #365 on: September 09, 2015, 04:48:52 pm »
I wish American-Mexican border would close, drug cartels would lose a ton of power. Also if you start machinegunning people down coming across they usually stop or slow down a lot, just look at what the soviets did, it was effective for a long while, until all the soviet countires turned to dog shit
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #366 on: September 09, 2015, 05:07:02 pm »
ok one good video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

in any case what i think:
- poor immigrants coming to the country serve the most the immigrants themselves and then the rich ones (immigrants are able to work for less - cutting wages, rich getting richer)
- eu can't do jack shit since it doesn't even have a common army (a thing that should be resolved decade ago)
- if immigrants get good wages in countries they move to they are able to elevate their home country (by sending money back to their relatives that can use them to improve their business, living standart etc. - but it can't really help to much and everyone)
- the wealth distribution where 0.1percent of usa richest has more than 90 percent on the bottom won't work in a long run - some people got to greedy and they will be hanging from chandeliers one day for that and i will gladly go to fetch them a rope
- nothing close to solution will happen, war and revolutions will solve it
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:22:54 pm by Beauchamp »
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 09, 2015, 05:30:28 pm »

At least when Greeks migrate to other countries go by the books, because we respect the country that has us.

I feel very insulted that you compared the Greek civilized immigrants to the allahu fuckbars.

Actually after the Roman invasion, most Useful greeks were taken as slaves. And after the Ottomans there really isn't any greeks left. We've been over this countless of times.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 2597
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 09, 2015, 05:58:52 pm »
Problem with the Balkans is - so I read in an article - that the living conditions become worse with every generation. The grandparents got along pretty well, the parents were already struggling but now the kids are living in ruins and dumps. (exaggerated a bit)

(a lot actually)

It just isn't full of centuries old buildings which are being renovated every six months to keep them from natural collapse. I've been staying in 200 something year old building in center of Wien, which had no elevator or air conditioning just because they want to preserve historical value. Also apartments are like two rooms, one tiny where you can place bed and closet and nothing else. One huge which is living room, with massive bathroom and big hallway. Not just that, there is external hallway as wall which serves no fucking purpose. Wien is stacked with such buildings, one after another. Three floors each, no balconies. Because of that, city with approx. 2.5 million souls living in it, occupies much bigger area than it should. People must travel with subway because every other form of transport is taking too much time due to city area being massive for no good reason.

If that is your idea of good living conditions then I don't know what to say really. For me it is a massive waste of space, just because they want to preserve history of the city.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 09, 2015, 06:21:08 pm »
All slavic countries have been crappy places to live long before this new wave of immigrants came.

Blame Roooosiyya

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #370 on: September 09, 2015, 06:31:54 pm »
(a lot actually)

It just isn't full of centuries old buildings which are being renovated every six months to keep them from natural collapse. I've been staying in 200 something year old building in center of Wien, which had no elevator or air conditioning just because they want to preserve historical value. Also apartments are like two rooms, one tiny where you can place bed and closet and nothing else. One huge which is living room, with massive bathroom and big hallway. Not just that, there is external hallway as wall which serves no fucking purpose. Wien is stacked with such buildings, one after another. Three floors each, no balconies. Because of that, city with approx. 2.5 million souls living in it, occupies much bigger area than it should. People must travel with subway because every other form of transport is taking too much time due to city area being massive for no good reason.

If that is your idea of good living conditions then I don't know what to say really. For me it is a massive waste of space, just because they want to preserve history of the city.
Not specifically talking about Serbia - which I believe is your home - but all countries.
I do know by stories from the known Croat-people that Croatia isn't that nice to live for the gross of the population. Kosovo - no explanation needed. Monteblack in spanish - don't really know but I assume it ain't paradise either... just as a few examples.

Edit: Actually Serbia too. Didn't you actually a lot of times say that unemployment rates for the youth are 40%?
So maybe scratch the "living in dumps" and replace it with "no future or perspective in life whatsoever" - doesn't make that much of a difference.

And about those old houses. My home city has a lot of them too and they are one of the most expensive ones to live in.
Lots of people here enjoy the old fronts and the different room "design" compared to modern flats.
You look at it the wrong way actually. It ain't a waste of space - it is luxury to be able to keep them around.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #371 on: September 09, 2015, 06:47:49 pm »
+1
looks like they are cleaning up the mess so the kulturbereicherer can play again

lol Poland

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 09, 2015, 07:15:30 pm »
Bravo Kafein, no arguments, only some nonsense argumentum ad hominem plus the mandatory denunciation.

Wait for it...

Obviously that's the only thing fanatical left-wingers can bring.

There it is! You accuse me of ad hominem, but it appears you're doing it yourself the next sentence. By the way, calling your grade A nationalist-populist "arguments" what they are isn't ad hominem, it's an observation. If you don't like the sound of a proper characterization of your speech, maybe there's a more profound reason to it.

I don't care about any "tribal identity" at all, I care about the society I (have to) live in.

The only society you live in is the world.

There is no refugee going to take my job.

Good for you.

I was talking about the insanity of paying billions of Euros for people that don't even are allowed to work for many months or even years while millions of the native inhabitants of your country already are unemployed or on low-wage jobs, because there simply are no jobs, or at least not enough good-payed jobs that bring enough money to feed a family.

If there is a shortage of jobs perhaps there is a solution that makes sense. Compare Belgium's and Germany's fiscal pressure on salaries. Who's doing better? In case you don't know, Belgium has much higher low and middle class salary taxation levels. Hiring people costs a ton of money. That is an inherent problem of the fiscal system regardless of immigration. Furthermore, there are plenty enough jobs to feed a family, but not so many that can pay you a new smartphone and holidays every two years. Taking debt and racketing businesses in order to pretend that the state can give people that kind of comfort for free is the real error, and it has been committed a long time ago. Thinking immigrants are the problem is a myopic perspective, unless you are willingly ignoring that this is not a sustainable economic model and prefer keeping it going for the sake of lazy natives.

Where is the use in doing so?

Where is the use in paying for true, blue-eyed blond Germans?

Also my life is quite mediocre, maybe, but I got everything I need and I am quite happy as it is.
I don't know what my personal life has to do with anything or the view I have about the world, because it has no influence on it.

It has, for absolutely everyone. That said, I wasn't really talking about you specifically. I was referring to people who are afraid that refugees who don't even know the local language, don't have a car and are a nightmare to hire might actually take their job.

If my personal life would dictate my view on the world or society I live in, I would be a happy sheep in a state of trance like the majority of europeans still are. But time will change the view many got today, no doubt in that.
I'm out, going to reading only mode again, as it's pretty senseless to talk to people who only bring insults, denuciation and no facts about the real world at all  :arrow:

P.S: Molly, pls don't disappoint me, still waiting for those downvotes  :D

Better bring no facts than bring fabricated bullshit. I would like to hear your take on this though.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #373 on: September 09, 2015, 07:26:13 pm »
you guys need more love  :?
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 2931
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 09, 2015, 08:05:03 pm »
And about those old houses. My home city has a lot of them too and they are one of the most expensive ones to live in.
Lots of people here enjoy the old fronts and the different room "design" compared to modern flats.
You look at it the wrong way actually. It ain't a waste of space - it is luxury to be able to keep them around.

It is luxury for sure. Does benefit they bring from luring tourists (although I believe having 200 monuments and important historical buildings is enough) outweigh the benefit of using that very expensive space they occupy for building something better and modern? For some reason I think tradition and not economic benefits, is the reason for keeping them constantly fresh.

Also highly doubt anyone enjoys living in such apartment in the summer when there is over 30 degrees of Celsius. No elevator, stairs can be a pain in the ass if your on last floor and when you finally get inside there is no air conditioning to make staying comfortable. Good thing I wasn't paying near 2000 euro per month for such flat, otherwise I would go insane because living conditions were suboptimal in August. It is like eating caviar. Everybody knows you are eating crap, fish eggs, but since "elite" popularized it everybody believes it is something you are supposed to enjoy.