Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91514 times)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #345 on: September 08, 2015, 10:53:48 pm »
There is nothing you should be afraid of, NOTHING to be afraid of, apart from the fact that your country had had 3 terrorist attacks and 1 that failed, in less than 6 months.
 But hey, as long as the the victims arent you or a member of your family, they can go fuck themselves, it doesnt even matter that they were your own god damn country men that were killed by ungrateful goat fucking cunts who were BORN, EDUCATED AND LIVED THEIR SHITTY LIVES IN FRANCE!

Belgium got terrorist attacks? Must have missed that one on the news.  Frankly I am not surprised some of you are afraid of other people moving to your countries, they might show you up by being the better person and prove themselves to have more value than you do to society.  When that comes to pass they will rightly take your homes and jobs and you will be cast into their position, homeless, penniless and helpless, as this is all some of you deserve.
Turtles

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 08, 2015, 10:58:59 pm »
+1

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #347 on: September 09, 2015, 12:09:19 am »
Concerning the various 'terror laws' and 'droning' without trial, it may be worth remembering that the right to a fair trial is a basic principle of the Magna Carta, the chief embodiment of English common law, which also US law builds upon, and which was once a guiding principle to distinguish a country respecting the rule of law from a dictatorship.

It also happens to be an essential human right under international law, and a cornerstone in the separation of powers model our parliamentary systems are based on.

Sure, then Europe should also be held responsible for all their citizens who are radicalized and use their EU passports to travel to other countries such as Syria and the US to commit attacks, future Emperor Bush III of the USA would surely agree with me, you'd see countries leaving the EU faster than Greece was kicked out. There's not alot of oil in France but i'm sure we can figure out some way of turning their body odor into some kind of new eco friendly nuclear energy hybrid. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:27:44 am by Grytviken »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 09, 2015, 12:20:58 am »
It includes world policy makers in general whom have made particular use of extraconstitutional laws in the last 15 years.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:28:01 am by Angantyr »

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #349 on: September 09, 2015, 12:50:08 am »
Panos you really want to immigrate to germoney? what ybout you stay where you are and we give the place to someone that needs it.
I think immigrants from greece only take our few universityplaces and we poor germans have to go hungry because we cant study anymore.
and those greek immigrants eat to much garlic. the whole puplic transportation will smell and in a few years everybody has to eat olives. I don't like olives. You greek economic refugies have to stay at home.

Since you went there Ill play with you.

At least when Greeks migrate to other countries go by the books, because we respect the country that has us.

We don`t bomb people of a different religion, we don`t try to enforce our retarded religion laws etc etc.

Give me one, just one example of a Greek terrorist and I`ll ask for a perma ban on the forums.

I feel very insulted that you compared the Greek civilized immigrants to the allahu fuckbars.

Belgium got terrorist attacks? Must have missed that one on the news. 

My bad, I though he was a French  :?

Frankly I am not surprised some of you are afraid of other people moving to your countries, they might show you up by being the better person and prove themselves to have more value than you do to society.  When that comes to pass they will rightly take your homes and jobs and you will be cast into their position, homeless, penniless and helpless, as this is all some of you deserve.

like Jihadi John right? RIGHT?

Having a refugee policy is a totally different thing than allowing everyone to get inside your country.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #350 on: September 09, 2015, 01:02:46 am »
The joke's on them when they try and leave again though, you've already glued all the doors shut!

Then give them lots of salty snacks free of charge, but make sure that the only water available to them is like £5 per bottle, wuuuuuuuuuuuuut? But they cant leave so they have to sell their own mother to buy your water, OMG the profits! You've made yourself a killing! (and those who cannot pay really will die a slow and salty death).

I learnt that trick from Theme Park, you're welcome Europe. Put me in charge, i have a few financial tricks left up my sleeve that even Theme Park doesnt know about.

Turks should be paying Anatolia's weight in gold to the Greeks for the abortion they have turned it into.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:14:37 am by Grytviken »

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #351 on: September 09, 2015, 01:32:16 am »
Belgium got terrorist attacks? Must have missed that one on the news.  Frankly I am not surprised some of you are afraid of other people moving to your countries, they might show you up by being the better person and prove themselves to have more value than you do to society.  When that comes to pass they will rightly take your homes and jobs and you will be cast into their position, homeless, penniless and helpless, as this is all some of you deserve.
Uhm muslim attack on a jewish museum last year, killed one guard as I remember.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 09, 2015, 05:52:18 am »
Concerning the various 'terror laws' and 'droning' without trial, it may be worth remembering that the right to a fair trial is a basic principle of the Magna Carta, the chief embodiment of English common law, which also US law builds upon, and which was once a guiding principle to distinguish a country respecting the rule of law from a dictatorship.

It also happens to be an essential human right under international law, and a cornerstone in the separation of powers model our parliamentary systems are based on.

When a party has declared war on a country then they are a legitimate target for attack.  You are conflating this situation with common criminality.  It is not like it is possible to send the sheriff to Somalia to arrest the UK citizen who has declared war upon all Britons and bring him back for trial.  The Magna Carta and the US Constitution are not a mutual suicide pacts.  These people have made themselves enemy combatants by declaration and action.  As enemy combatants it makes little difference of they are killed by drone or an SAS team.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 09, 2015, 06:01:34 am »
Right on.

The Philosopher Schopenhauer: (quote)
Loose translation:
tl;dr: Birth location is no achievement and being proud of it is stupid.

Any country must be truly fortunate to possess citizens with such a philosophy.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #354 on: September 09, 2015, 07:02:52 am »
+1
There is a simple reason why I think that Warlord is a stupid racist fucktard:

Go back in his posting history: He always blames immigrants and the brown people. I stopped actually reading his posts quite a while due to the simple thing that he barely ever blames politics and those who "do" it. "They" come in masses. "They" cost money. "They" get money others might need as well. "They" have a religion that is dubious at best.

That's his way of thinking. So, yea, in my book he's a racist covering himself with "only" national pride and worry about society.
Best thing in his last one - made me actually laugh - "there are no jobs!"

lmao

Yea, in an highly industrial country like Germany, it's a bad sign for the job market if you barely manage to read and write. There are plenty jobs if you're actually willing to work. But nope, quite a lot are just too entitled to do actual hard labour or do jobs where you might get some dirt under your fingernails.
Just shows how far he's actually away from reality. Well, easier to repeat some shit from highly questionable sites than actually reading up on things and take the time to check statistics.

Not saying anything about warlord (I did not read his posts), but the point that in germany everybody who wants to work can work is true. The 2,5 mio  unemployed retards we have simply don't want to work or can't work. And u don't have to do a job where u get dirty!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:44:24 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #355 on: September 09, 2015, 10:35:35 am »
Having a refugee policy is a totally different thing than allowing everyone to get inside your country.
Germany has one. Not necessarily a good one but there is one.
Balkans? Every single one is going back home.
Syrians? They can all stay since "war".
Africans? Checked more thorough to pin point where they are from.

Safe countries, they call it. You're coming from there, you're send back home.

And a fun fact for all those "we're overrun"-people:
Germany took 1 million Bosnian refugees in during the 90's. 90% of them went back home or to a different country when the war was over.
They are not necessarily here to stay.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 09, 2015, 10:46:36 am »
+1
in germany everybody who wants to work can work....

... The 2,5 mio  unemployed retards can't work.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 09, 2015, 10:46:39 am »
+2
Everyone in this thread have aspergers

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #358 on: September 09, 2015, 11:10:50 am »

we need, gib gib..
Brilliant comment.

This guy told what many thinks. And many media only put propaganda, not showing the threat to Europe.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #359 on: September 09, 2015, 12:46:56 pm »

I mean if they are mentally or physicly extremely disabled or if they are like 55 and got extreme health problems after working hard like their whole life. Not being 25, having a inferior "hauptschulabschluss" and playing games or takeing drugs all day long.