Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91545 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #330 on: September 08, 2015, 07:41:59 pm »
[citation needed]

Grade A national-populist as always, Warlord. Sorry, I'm not afraid yet. You know what? I have no reason to. I'm not a lazy bum. I don't rely on what's written on my ID card to make a living. What if your job gets taken by brown people? Why should you even care? It's not "your" job it's a job. If someone else does it better they deserve to get it. Move your ass and stop whining. The only thing you're complaining about is your own mediocrity.

People who deeply care about their tribal identity are dumb by definition. There's no need to make it look like it.
Right on.

The Philosopher Schopenhauer: (quote)
Die wohlfeilste Art des Stolzes hingegen ist der Nationalstolz. Denn er verrät in dem damit Behafteten den Mangel an individuellen Eigenschaften, auf die er stolz sein könnte, indem er sonst nicht zu dem greifen würde, was er mit so vielen Millionen teilt. Wer bedeutende persönliche Vorzüge besitzt, wird vielmehr die Fehler seiner eigenen Nation, da er sie beständig vor Augen hat, am deutlichsten erkennen. Aber jeder erbärmliche Tropf, der nichts in der Welt hat, darauf er stolz sein könnte, ergreift das letzte Mittel, auf die Nation, der er gerade angehört, stolz zu sein. Hieran erholt er sich und ist nun dankbarlich bereit, alle Fehler und Torheiten, die ihr eigen sind, mit Händen und Füßen zu verteidigen.

Loose translation:
The dumbest kind of pride is the national-pride. It suggests the lack of individual qualities on the befallen which he can be proud of because otherwise he wouldn't share this pride with millions of others. He who owns real personal qualities will recognize the faults of his nation instead because he has them in front of his eyes all the time. But every low life idiot who has nothing else to be proud of in his life will grab the last straw and be proud of his nation he belongs to. Here he recuperates and is now thankful to defend all the nations faults and absurdities with hands and feet.

tl;dr: Birth location is no achievement and being proud of it is stupid.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #331 on: September 08, 2015, 07:43:39 pm »
They are afraid the Hungarians will sell them to the gypsies  :lol:

No need, the gypsies themselves are taking advantage of the situation.

Yeah, human trafficking is on the rise, they ask for 200-600 euro for a trip to Budapest.

But I have heard of many frauds who drive them around in circles, then drop them out in the same area, or the story where they left the migrants inside a broken-down truck while they went for a 'pack of cigarettes.'

This whole situation brings out the most disgusting of people.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 08, 2015, 07:44:36 pm »

Yeah, human trafficking is on the rise, they ask for 200-600 euro for a trip to Budapest.

But I have heard of many frauds who drive them around in circles, then drop them out in the same area, or the story where they left the migrants inside a broken-down truck while they went for a 'pack of cigarettes.'

Only in the east m8

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #333 on: September 08, 2015, 07:45:49 pm »
+1

so the story my great grandmother from Europe told me is true? if I don't behave she will sell me to the gypsies?  :oops:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #334 on: September 08, 2015, 07:48:15 pm »
so the story my great grandmother from Europe told me is true? if I don't behave she will sell me to the gypsies?  :oops:

lol

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 08, 2015, 08:42:07 pm »
Grade A national-populist as always, Warlord. Sorry, I'm not afraid yet. You know what? I have no reason to. I'm not a lazy bum. I don't rely on what's written on my ID card to make a living. What if your job gets taken by brown people? Why should you even care? It's not "your" job it's a job. If someone else does it better they deserve to get it. Move your ass and stop whining. The only thing you're complaining about is your own mediocrity.

I think it's kinda one sided view of the problem. And migration of so many people is a problem. Probably not for my country, but for EU as a whole. And no, I don't say it because I'm afraid of losing my job; my job is mine and noone can take it from me.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 08, 2015, 08:50:47 pm »

Bravo Kafein, no arguments, only some nonsense argumentum ad hominem plus the mandatory denunciation. Obviously that's the only thing fanatical left-wingers can bring.
I don't care about any "tribal identity" at all, I care about the society I (have to) live in. There is no refugee going to take my job. I was talking about the insanity of paying billions of Euros for people that don't even are allowed to work for many months or even years while millions of the native inhabitants of your country already are unemployed or on low-wage jobs, because there simply are no jobs, or at least not enough good-payed jobs that bring enough money to feed a family.
Where is the use in doing so? Also my life is quite mediocre, maybe, but I got everything I need and I am quite happy as it is.
I don't know what my personal life has to do with anything or the view I have about the world, because it has no influence on it. If my personal life would dictate my view on the world or society I live in, I would be a happy sheep in a state of trance like the majority of europeans still are. But time will change the view many got today, no doubt in that.
I'm out, going to reading only mode again, as it's pretty senseless to talk to people who only bring insults, denuciation and no facts about the real world at all  :arrow:

P.S: Molly, pls don't disappoint me, still waiting for those downvotes  :D

The Romans and Greeks had to civilize and bring structure and order to these problem areas since antiquity, sadly not much has changed since then. Might as well fill the European workforce with cheap labor so you can compete with China and NA in the future, those BBC articles explain it all  :lol:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1744
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 08, 2015, 08:54:52 pm »
NA?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #338 on: September 08, 2015, 09:05:43 pm »
There is a simple reason why I think that Warlord is a stupid racist fucktard:

Go back in his posting history: He always blames immigrants and the brown people. I stopped actually reading his posts quite a while due to the simple thing that he barely ever blames politics and those who "do" it. "They" come in masses. "They" cost money. "They" get money others might need as well. "They" have a religion that is dubious at best.

That's his way of thinking. So, yea, in my book he's a racist covering himself with "only" national pride and worry about society.
Best thing in his last one - made me actually laugh - "there are no jobs!"

lmao

Yea, in an highly industrial country like Germany, it's a bad sign for the job market if you barely manage to read and write. There are plenty jobs if you're actually willing to work. But nope, quite a lot are just too entitled to do actual hard labour or do jobs where you might get some dirt under your fingernails.
Just shows how far he's actually away from reality. Well, easier to repeat some shit from highly questionable sites than actually reading up on things and take the time to check statistics.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 08, 2015, 09:14:17 pm »
NA?

North America ( Canada and the United States). Our friendly maple syrup loving neighbors to the north surprisingly have a much stronger economy than all of Russia for only having a relatively small fraction of their population (Canada's 690 billion revenue compared to Russia's 416 billion) . With the global economy linking NA, EU and China together, the EU is potentially vulnerable to future economic crisis because they do not have cheap labor to fall back on like China and the US does.

It would cost a fraction of what is to come by taking out ISIS and rebuilding Syria, but that wouldn't fit in the communist EU agenda. The UK has a hard enough time convincing themselves taking out "UK" citizens who are fighting for ISIS is the right thing to do.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34181475

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 08, 2015, 09:27:41 pm »
+2

Go back in his posting history: He always blames immigrants and the brown people. I stopped actually reading his posts quite a while due to the simple thing that he barely ever blames politics and those who "do" it. "They" come in masses. "They" cost money. "They" get money others might need as well. "They" have a religion that is dubious at best.

That's his way of thinking. So, yea, in my book he's a racist covering himself with "only" national pride and worry about society.

lmao

Yea, in an highly industrial country like Germany, it's a bad sign for the job market if you barely manage to read and write. There are plenty jobs if you're actually willing to work. But nope, quite a lot are just too entitled to do actual hard labour or do jobs where you might get some dirt under your fingernails.
Just shows how far he's actually away from reality. Well, easier to repeat some shit from highly questionable sites than actually reading up on things and take the time to check statistics.

So Warlord is a racist because he expresses it would be unfair for the German people to take on a great economical burden to help people who would reciprocate the same favor by sawing his head off with a dull knife if he was in a similar position?

It's not racist to want peace and prosperity, it's natural. There is a difference between committing cultural suicide and helping those truly in need, and Germany is forcing this burden upon Europe without any kind of debate while "refugees" wearing dolce gabbana and toting iphone 6's trash every country on their way there.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2015, 09:34:49 pm »
+1
[citation needed]

People who deeply care about their tribal identity are dumb by definition. There's no need to make it look like it.

Wow once again you`re right kafein!!!

There is nothing you should be afraid of, NOTHING to be afraid of, apart from the fact that your country had had 3 terrorist attacks and 1 that failed, in less than 6 months.
 But hey, as long as the the victims arent you or a member of your family, they can go fuck themselves, it doesnt even matter that they were your own god damn country men that were killed by ungrateful goat fucking cunts who were BORN, EDUCATED AND LIVED THEIR SHITTY LIVES IN FRANCE!

You`re perfectly fine and safe, I hope that you will sleep well tonight!!!

P.S - It doesnt matter if you`re good at what you`re doing, because knowledge and how to do a job can be taught, so the bosses will gain profit if they fire the native worker and hire an immigrant, because in the long run the immigrant will be cheaper and will do the same job as the native, but I`m amazed dude, a guy like you with such leftie feeling ought to know what the Manifest says about immigrants and how they are the weapon of the rich against the proletariat  :wink:

lmao

The answer is pretty simple I think, he blames them because they gave him the right to do so!

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #342 on: September 08, 2015, 10:19:06 pm »
Panos you really want to immigrate to germoney? what ybout you stay where you are and we give the place to someone that needs it.
I think immigrants from greece only take our few universityplaces and we poor germans have to go hungry because we cant study anymore.
and those greek immigrants eat to much garlic. the whole puplic transportation will smell and in a few years everybody has to eat olives. I don't like olives. You greek economic refugies have to stay at home.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #343 on: September 08, 2015, 10:21:15 pm »
North America ( Canada and the United States). Our friendly maple syrup loving neighbors to the north surprisingly have a much stronger economy than all of Russia for only having a relatively small fraction of their population (Canada's 690 billion revenue compared to Russia's 416 billion) . With the global economy linking NA, EU and China together, the EU is potentially vulnerable to future economic crisis because they do not have cheap labor to fall back on like China and the US does.

It would cost a fraction of what is to come by taking out ISIS and rebuilding Syria, but that wouldn't fit in the communist EU agenda. The UK has a hard enough time convincing themselves taking out "UK" citizens who are fighting for ISIS is the right thing to do.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34181475
On the opposite EU can fall back on its feet if a major crisis happen. Our labor is not cheap because we have work right, we don't work for nothing while our boss takes all the company money. And because we are higly qualified. So most of the people have some savings and live a decent life. While people in US are under debt and like the rest of the world have poor life condition.

Plus the labor is not cheap because our money has high value (thanks to our economic health), low inflation. So the day, we will face a major crisis we will have some inflation margin that neither US nor China nor Russia has.

And UK has a hard time convicing themselves taking out UK citizen by drone because they are not a dictatorship able to put a citizen in jail without trial in the greatest secret, they don't have death penalty like a retarded third world country and can not take out citizen with the use of drone through agency and private company so the one who sent the order to strike can not be traced.

tl:tr EU citizen have rights and live in a democracy (that could be a lot more democratic imo) and that's what makes them resilient to crisis.

Grytviken, each of your post is retarded but this pride of living without rights managed to surprise me.

It's not racist to want peace and prosperity, it's natural. There is a difference between committing cultural suicide and helping those truly in need, and Germany is forcing this burden upon Europe without any kind of debate while "refugees" wearing dolce gabbana and toting iphone 6's trash every country on their way there.
Yop unlike what you thought every middle-east country is not a complete shit-hole. People in Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, etc lived in midly decent condition and had access to technology before the so-callled "arab-spring". But what is the use of an iphone 6 to defend your life against an army of allah-snackbar.

My contribution to the topic: http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/refugees-migrant-crisis-arab-countries/404203/?utm_source=SFFB
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 10:36:24 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 08, 2015, 10:50:50 pm »
Concerning the various 'terror laws' and 'droning' without trial, it may be worth remembering that the right to a fair trial is a basic principle of the Magna Carta, the chief embodiment of English common law, which also US law builds upon, and which was once a guiding principle to distinguish a country respecting the rule of law from a dictatorship.

It also happens to be an essential human right under international law, and a cornerstone in the separation of powers model our parliamentary systems are based on.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:55:44 pm by Angantyr »