Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91739 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 860
  • Infamy: 2487
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2015, 05:06:12 pm »
Don't be so hard on yourself. Have you ever done anything to consider yourself piece of shit? Hurt somebody innocent? Doubt it. You are just dumb. That is, however, incurable.

You see, most of the people who fear immigrants are dumb as well. But are smart enough to consider them a threat. No matter how some (mostly religious) nutcakes want to believe in it, "our" people aren't all golden and "their" people aren't all shit. Same percentage of smart people are born every year in USA and some piss poor African state. Difference is that USA dumbass has better life just because he is born on American soil while African smart guy is living tough life until he decides to do something about it. That is why I'm pro globalization and against right wing nationalist ideas that promote isolation.

Smart people deserve to have same chances to succeed all over the world, no matter where they were born. Equally, dumb people deserve misery no matter where they came to life. It is evolution, we should always strive for the better and not cultivate mediocrity.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2015, 06:56:26 pm »
(click to show/hide)
dafuq?! :shock:

Anyway...

My problem atm is that I get so many different views on the matter from all sides of the political spectrum that I have a hard time forming an opinion.
I mean, normally I'd all over this kind of topic (:lol:) but right now, I don't feel like can actually have "an educated opinion".

There is one general truth for me personally, empirical formed and manifested by now:
There are always and everywhere assholes.

Be it the Nazi burning down refugee housings. Be it the uneducated low-life fuck who just personally failed in life, now blaiming immigrants. Be it the middle class hippie asshole suggesting that every free room in people's houses should be occupied by an immigrant. Be it the radical left turd, blaiming every single bank employee for African misery. Be it the one out of 30 immigrant demanding better conditions than a native welfare family.

They are all assholes. That I do know.

One of my main questions is: If we help them out now, will they go back in a few years when the war is hopefully over or are they here to stay?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2015, 07:27:35 pm »
I see what you did there Molly

Be it the Nazi burning down refugee housings (Molly). Be it the uneducated low-life fuck who just personally failed in life, now blaiming immigrants (Panos). Be it the middle class hippie asshole suggesting that every free room in people's houses should be occupied by an immigrant (Prpavi). Be it the radical left turd, blaiming every single bank employee for African misery (?). Be it the one out of 30 immigrant demanding better conditions than a native welfare family.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

On a serious note they ain't coming back because those countries aren't getting better for next couple of decades not years even if the war ended today, that coming from a better developed now EU country that suffered war to much lesser extent 20 years ago, the psychical scars and nasty and even nastier are the ideologies and izms that are left bahind are hard to get rid of.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2015, 07:46:41 pm »
One of my main questions is: If we help them out now, will they go back in a few years when the war is hopefully over or are they here to stay?

I believe the war will go on for a very long while and it isn't about to end any time soon. And if that happens, the refugees (or immigrants, whichever one you may want to use) will still be reluctant to return. Even though they are expected to have lots of problems with integration, employment and acceptance in their host countries, I'd say most of them wouldn't even consider it.

Nobody would like to live in a wartorn land, and it will probably take decades to mend the damages of war anyway.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2015, 08:20:01 pm »
+2
a side note - joke i heard yesterday :)

islam is a religion of piece, a piece of you here, a piece of you there, a piece of you over there :)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2015, 08:54:32 pm »
But back to European immigration problems. I understand the US caused this but I dont care. WE have cause just about every problem in the middle east. (Iran, Iraq, Israel, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan.) I am a irresponsible, indolent piece of shit. Why should i have to spend the little money I make on help some fucker who would probably hate me? I dont wnat them in my country, we already have enough problems. I not going to burden myself for one second over anyone else.

The Europeans (Mainly France) and Russians (USSR) were by far the biggest suppliers of weaponry to the Middle East in the most volatile nations. Let's take a look at the countries Europeans have invested into.

Syria ( France/Russia ) - hell-hole

Egypt (UK ) - Somewhat stable hell-hole

Pakistan (UK) - hell-hole

Libya (Italy/ France) - hell-hole

Lebanon ( France) - hell-hole

Somalia ( Italy/ UK) - hell-hole

Iran (UK/France/Russia) - somewhat stable hell-hole.

Afghanistan (UK/ Russia) - hell-hole

If you look at the countries the US has invested in, Jordan, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait they are rich and prosperous. When we were investing into Saddam it was because he was using the trade and aid funds to modernize his country from a 3rd world nation with no literacy, education or jobs to a 1st world economy with high literacy and education. Those who think the US has some kind of nefarious agenda are idiots, just do some research on all the social, economic and industrial changes Saddam (before he thought he was Stalin) and the Shah of Iran implemented to modernize their countries with support and trade from the US. Of course the European media and agenda is to criticize the US to cover their own asses and look innocent. I mean we all know European indecisiveness and cowardice has reached all time record highs after ww2, but it got to the point where they can't even deal with a genocide going on in their own backyards 100's of miles from their own boarders (Kosovo) without the US holding their hands through the whole ordeal.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 09:17:17 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2015, 09:27:46 pm »
Oh, is that what we're doing? I seem perfectly aware of my own government's incompetence, and yet i still consider the US to be a retarded shitstain in the international field. I do not feel that this stance is possible within your detailed and accurate model whereby one side immediately becomes 'innocent' if you criticize the other.

But i forget, if you live in the US you're only accustomed to the world being black-and-white therefore if you can try and depict Europe as the 'baddies' that must make you the 'goodies' because that is the most complex vision of the world your mind can sustain. Inconceivable that you can have legitimate criticisms of both the US and 'Europe', if that's the case then which one of them are the 'goodies'!?!?!

Heskey always takes the bait like a braindead fish nibbling at the prize like he's nominated for some kind of human-rights award, trying to change the subject with some kind of shared guilt non-sense, but when faced with real facts and in doubt, goes into his natural self-hating shell of condemning his own county's actions like the lame tortoise he is.

Yes Heskeytime, your far left propaganda would have you believe all these Middle-Eastern states were glorious bastions of civilization and enlightenment before and after the Ottomon and British/French Empires and US intervention totally ignoring the previous 2000 years of constant warfare, greed and intolerance to undermine all the efforts the west has made to turn these 3rd world dumps into some kind of modern functioning society. When given the option to sit peacefully on billions of dollars of western aid money and rebuild their OWN country a majority of them would rather take the latter and kill their own neighbor because of some ongoing mentality promoted by an ancient 1000 year old blood ritual they claim as their precious identity/religion because they have nothing else to show for after 2000 years of destroying their own lands.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 10:51:22 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2015, 09:34:32 pm »
+3
The Europeans (Mainly France) and Russians (USSR) were by far the biggest suppliers of weaponry to the Middle East in the most volatile nations. Let's take a look at the countries Europeans have invested into.

Syria ( France/Russia ) - hell-hole

Egypt (UK ) - Somewhat stable hell-hole

Pakistan (UK) - hell-hole

Libya (Italy/ France) - hell-hole

Lebanon ( France) - hell-hole

Somalia ( Italy/ UK) - hell-hole

Iran (UK/France/Russia) - somewhat stable hell-hole.

Afghanistan (UK/ Russia) - hell-hole

If you look at the countries the US has invested in, Jordan, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait they are rich and prosperous. When we were investing into Saddam it was because he was using the trade and aid funds to modernize his country from a 3rd world nation with no literacy, education or jobs to a 1st world economy with high literacy and education. Those who think the US has some kind of nefarious agenda are idiots, just do some research on all the social, economic and industrial changes Saddam (before he thought he was Stalin) and the Shah of Iran implemented to modernize their countries with support and trade from the US. Of course the European media and agenda is to criticize the US to cover their own asses and look innocent. I mean we all know European indecisiveness and cowardice has reached all time record highs after ww2, but it got to the point where they can't even deal with a genocide going on in their own backyards 100's of miles from their own boarders (Kosovo) without the US holding their hands through the whole ordeal.

So, you really believe Europe alone screwed Middle East and US only brought stability? Oh my... This is one of the biggest examples of denial I have come across in a long while.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2015, 10:03:21 pm »
So, you really believe Europe alone screwed Middle East and US only brought stability? Oh my... This is one of the biggest examples of denial I have come across in a long while.

No Europe just undermines stability by encouraging western-guilt instead of actual accountability,  if it wasn't for the west the entire area would still be in 3rd world coniditions with no literacy, education or human rights.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 753
  • Infamy: 2698
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2015, 11:41:48 pm »
dafuq?! :shock:

Read his post full of bullshit, actual bullshit. He doesn't even believes in it, he is just like rest of idiots who dwell on somethingawful and thinks he is funny while spreading fabricated prejudiced bullshit and acting stupid in video games. Couldn't come up with proper response to that. Then it came to me, I've watched Mr Robot in past few days. Something Elliot did gave me an idea:

“Think about Bill. If you died, would anyone care? Would they really care? Maybe they’d cry for a day, but let’s be honest. No one would give a shit. They wouldn’t. The few people who would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably feel annoyed and leave as soon as possible. That’s who you are. That’s what you are. You’re nothing to anyone. To everyone. Think about it, Bill, cause if you do, if you let yourself. You know I’m telling you the truth, so instead of wasting anymore of my time, I need you to go call someone that matters. Because Bill, you don’t.”

This is great way of dealing with pricks. It is equivalent of hitting them with the sledgehammer when they poke you in the eye. You don't even have to be rude, like Oberyn. Just need to find or hope you'll find a loophole somewhere that will give strength to your words and make them hurt like a bitch, to penetrate the shell of a prick in question.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2015, 12:43:14 am »
+2
You don't even have to be rude, like Oberyn.

Oberyn's vocabulary and use of language makes it fantastic when it happens though. His mother language is French but he's better at writing English prose than any other visitor on this site I'm aware of.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 906
  • Infamy: 118
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2015, 01:30:49 am »
+1
True. Dunno where he picked it up, especially considering he is French. My English is rather awful, never spent time to improve it. Thank god for cRPG players living in rural parts of USA, they make me feel better :wink:

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2015, 07:51:48 am »
I'll just say this, don't whine until you have Sweden's level of "refugees" per capita...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2015, 10:51:47 am »
+1
An American lecturing on 'accountability' xD it's like taking weight-loss advice from a pig
Pigs eat pretty healthy.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2015, 11:57:10 am »
+1
An American lecturing on 'accountability' xD it's like taking weight-loss advice from a pig

Pigs are usually below 20% body fat percentage, mate. So while the pig's advice would probably be a sensible 'eat less', your average 50% bf American would just blame genetics and tell you to not bother trying.