Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91725 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2015, 06:53:32 pm »
I like the moment when the picture becomes small, and  I can only see her boobs but not the face
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2015, 08:10:50 pm »
And motherfuckers don't even belong there, but if the same happens to motherland "HEY WANKERS THIS IS OUR LAND FUCKING APES GO BACK TO AFRICA".  I prefer retarded american, much less hypocrite about immigrants

Discounting the fact that out of all the continents and also pretty much all OCDE countries, Australia is one of the fullest. Its agricultural resources are absolute shit because the soil is shit (not literal shit, as that would be a nice fertilizer, you get my point) , it makes no sense to try and put more people there.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2015, 08:33:02 pm »
+2
But they have lots of roads to sleep on.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2015, 08:57:57 pm »
What, since when can expat and immigrant be used interchangeably? I thought the term clearly implied that an individual needs to be sent (expatriated) to a foreign country while being employed by a company in his own country.

expat is short for expatriate, out of ones home land, it doesn't imply anyone needs to be sent anywhere merely that someone lives outside the country in which they hold citizenship or is the country of their birth.  This often refers to people who retire abroad or simply chose to move to another country for a different life style / experience (although ironically they often seem to keep together in their own communities).
Turtles

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2015, 10:20:19 pm »
+1
Sent them back. Im lucky to live in a poor country, where none of the refugees want to come, and live. They just cross the borders of my country, and go farther east. Everyone knows they are after benefits, social support etc., they want to constantly be given money, just because. Once a single refugee lands on the foreign soil, they always try to get more of their comrades to a new better place. They dont socialize, they dont blend it, they always make litte hermetic ghettos. 
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2015, 10:50:22 pm »
+1
And motherfuckers don't even belong there, but if the same happens to motherland "HEY WANKERS THIS IS OUR LAND FUCKING APES GO BACK TO AFRICA".  I prefer retarded american, much less hypocrite about immigrants

"Australia's population has quadrupled since the end of World War I,[216] much of this increase from immigration. Following World War II and through to 2000, almost 5.9 million of the total population settled in the country as new immigrants, meaning that nearly two out of every seven Australians were born in another country.[217] Most immigrants are skilled,[218] but the immigration quota includes categories for family members and refugees.[218] By 2050, Australia's population is currently projected to reach around 42 million.[219] Nevertheless, its population density, 2.8 inhabitants per square kilometre, remains among the lowest in the world.[132] As such, Australians have more living space per person than the inhabitants of any other nation.[220]
In 2011, 24.6% of Australians were born elsewhere and 43.1% of people had at least one overseas-born parent;[221] the five largest immigrant groups were those from the United Kingdom, New Zealand, China, India, and Vietnam.[222] Following the abolition of the White Australia policy in 1973, numerous government initiatives have been established to encourage and promote racial harmony based on a policy of multiculturalism.[223] In 2005–06, more than 131,000 people emigrated to Australia, mainly from Asia and Oceania.[224] The migration target for 2012–13 is 190,000 *,[225] compared to 67,900 in 1998–99.[226]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia#Demographics

* Which is almost 1% of the population, in the 2011 census Australia had  21,507,717 people.
 It seems to me that Australia tries  to take in those who  have more chances to integrate and contribute to the society. What's wrong with that?   Moreover, the population of Australia is expected to almost double in 35 years.

Also, as Kafein pointed out, the soil and climate down there is quite shitty.

"By far the largest part of Australia is arid or semi-arid. A total of 18% of Australia's mainland consists of named deserts,[8] while additional areas are considered to have a desert climate based on low rainfall and high temperature. Only the south-east and south-west corners have a temperate climate and moderately fertile soil. The northern part of the country has a tropical climate: part is tropical rainforests, part grasslands, and part desert.
Rainfall is highly variable, with frequent droughts lasting several seasons thought to be caused in part by the El Niño-Southern Oscillation. Occasionally a dust storm will blanket a region or even several states and there are reports of the occasional large tornado. Rising levels of salinity and desertification in some areas is ravaging the landscape.
Australia's tropical/subtropical location and cold waters off the western coast make most of western Australia a hot desert with aridity, a marked feature of the greater part of the continent. These cold waters produce little moisture needed on the mainland."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Australia#Climate

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2015, 11:23:21 pm »
"Australia's population has quadrupled since the end of World War I,[216] much of this increase from immigration. Following World War II and through to 2000, almost 5.9 million of the total population settled in the country as new immigrants, meaning that nearly two out of every seven Australians were born in another country.[217] Most immigrants are skilled,[218] but the immigration quota includes categories for family members and refugees.[218] By 2050, Australia's population is currently projected to reach around 42 million.[219] Nevertheless, its population density, 2.8 inhabitants per square kilometre, remains among the lowest in the world.[132] As such, Australians have more living space per person than the inhabitants of any other nation.[220]
In 2011, 24.6% of Australians were born elsewhere and 43.1% of people had at least one overseas-born parent;[221] the five largest immigrant groups were those from the United Kingdom, New Zealand, China, India, and Vietnam.[222] Following the abolition of the White Australia policy in 1973, numerous government initiatives have been established to encourage and promote racial harmony based on a policy of multiculturalism.[223] In 2005–06, more than 131,000 people emigrated to Australia, mainly from Asia and Oceania.[224] The migration target for 2012–13 is 190,000 *,[225] compared to 67,900 in 1998–99.[226]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia#Demographics

* Which is almost 1% of the population, in the 2011 census Australia had  21,507,717 people.
 It seems to me that Australia tries  to take in those who  have more chances to integrate and contribute to the society. What's wrong with that?   Moreover, the population of Australia is expected to almost double in 35 years.

Also, as Kafein pointed out, the soil and climate down there is quite shitty.

"By far the largest part of Australia is arid or semi-arid. A total of 18% of Australia's mainland consists of named deserts,[8] while additional areas are considered to have a desert climate based on low rainfall and high temperature. Only the south-east and south-west corners have a temperate climate and moderately fertile soil. The northern part of the country has a tropical climate: part is tropical rainforests, part grasslands, and part desert.
Rainfall is highly variable, with frequent droughts lasting several seasons thought to be caused in part by the El Niño-Southern Oscillation. Occasionally a dust storm will blanket a region or even several states and there are reports of the occasional large tornado. Rising levels of salinity and desertification in some areas is ravaging the landscape.
Australia's tropical/subtropical location and cold waters off the western coast make most of western Australia a hot desert with aridity, a marked feature of the greater part of the continent. These cold waters produce little moisture needed on the mainland."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Australia#Climate

(click to show/hide)

Upvote for facts. Also, named deserts are worse than other deserts.

No joke, I almost fell off my chair. The concept of sleeping on roads is so foreign to me.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2015, 02:06:17 am »
Honestly given the sort of wildlife you can find on the australian outback the road is probably a safer place than any surrounding wilderness.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2015, 06:12:49 am »
+1
My father raised me on meth and hotdogs.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2015, 12:03:50 pm »

My point wasn't about the soil being inadapt to live, my point was that if the numbers present in australia and america about native and immagrants hppened to be same in german england or france with slavs or africans we would literally freak out. 35% of natives is close to nothing

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2015, 12:55:42 pm »
+1

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2015, 07:54:00 pm »
I think that may already have been linked, but yeah relevant:

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #177 on: August 30, 2015, 03:45:38 pm »
+2
I miss you Saddam...

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2015, 01:04:26 pm »
+2
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2015, 04:30:51 pm »
+1
Its nice to read actual European opinions for once instead of just the news. From what I've read it basically boils down to, Whether it is better to have a burden on your country but do the humane or "right" thing to do, or to say Why should I have to burden myself for someone else? I'm going to start out clarifying something so no one gets confused. To me a refugee is a type of immigrant that is trying to escape their country for whatever reason, and an Immigrant is a person that leaves their country to live in another. In my opinion refugees do not assimilate very well into their host countries population because
1. There are too many of them at once, they become partitioned off in their own communities and are almost never exposed to their hosts people. Just look at the Irish, Jewish, Italian communities in the Northeast that are still 90%+ the same ethnicity over 100 years later.
2. A good portion of them do not want to assimilate. They like their country and did not want to leave it.
3. Once the children grow up (especially boys) fight all the time with everyone and form gangs to try and fit in. This causes tensions with the host people who begin to hate the refugees

Immigrants always cause problems and will only ever be completely integrated if force is used. In early US history all the different protestant group would fight each other. The leader of the Mormon was even killed. The different ethnicities would fight and the Italians even brought their mobs over that were a problem until the 1970s-80s. It wasn't really until after WWII and your average person came back from deployment far away from his home and just bought a house wherever he liked. This mixed every one up into the mish mash of ethnicities everyone is today. (Im 60% irish and the rest is just a bunch of different stuff and this is normal for just about everyone.)
These immigrants are not only different culture but a different religion of which both are "Easern" which has a more central demand on the people. This does not match well with western culture, but it is not as bade as compared to america because most of you do not have freedom of speech and such. With the mexican immigrants to the US they do not cause crime problems more than the Blacks do, but they do take "our" jobs and many do commit crimes. In contracting work 6 mexicans will do a roof for several hundred dollars cheaper than anyone else because they all have no families, or they live back in mexico and 10 mexicans will all live in the same house so if rent is 1200$ for a 3 bedroom house each one only pays 120$ which is dirt cheap. Also most of them don't own cars and share it. Whereas your average white or black guy is paying his mortgage himself, or with his wife, has a car payment, insurance, and other shit which raises the cost of doing roofs or other contracting work, so yes they do take jobs that would otherwise be done by Americans. Also there are now enough mexicans on the east costs to have their own communities which is leading to race violence. In the downtown of my city there is a outlet mall. Groups of Mexican guys and Black guys go there to hang out (not many white later in the day its pretty ghetto there now) and when all the Mexicans speak spanish  to each other the blacks get mad and start gang fights with the mexicans. My city is trying to cover this up and is pretty  successful at it as it doesn't happen much.

But back to European immigration problems. I understand the US caused this but I dont care. WE have cause just about every problem in the middle east. (Iran, Iraq, Israel, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan.) I am a irresponsible, indolent piece of shit. Why should i have to spend the little money I make on help some fucker who would probably hate me? I dont wnat them in my country, we already have enough problems. I not going to burden myself for one second over anyone else.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P