Author Topic: Banned from NA_DTV for what?  (Read 1145 times)

Offline King_of_kings

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned from NA_DTV for what?
« on: May 26, 2011, 07:36:32 am »
I was banned for what I don't know, my character is Royal_Sword all I know is that there were some other characters team hitting and running away then typing that I was hitting when I was not ... at one point I did hit back and this admin Akaboum asked me to stop and I did ... the other character KC_kasper or something close to this kept on hitting me, even going as far to chase me down to tk me, the whole time I did not hit back and the other character R_Kelly_on_you was saying the tk was an accident ... keeping in mind my self and these 2 characters were talking shit to each other and finally the admin asked my self and a friend Egyptian_Pharaoh to stop and I replied "I will not say anything ..." "as long as nothing is said to me" then I get banned thats what I don't get. I have a screenshot but do not know how to upload it here send me an email and I will send it there thank you for your time

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Banned from NA_DTV for what?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 07:43:57 am »
FUCK YOU KID. this guy is Egypt pharaohs best friend and they were causing shinanigans together.  Rightfully banned.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 07:55:20 am »
Pharaoh got banned earlier today for leeching, and ingame he stated it was all bullshit and he never leeched, he then started to talk shit for a good 2 hours along with you and were asked to stop several times, pharaoh even went as far as to insult me when I told him to stop it.

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 07:56:49 am »
This one is just as sneaky as Pharaoh is so dont let his slick talk butter you guys up.

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 07:58:18 am »
Wait wait.. I am deeply sorry for any missunderstanding of insulting you?/ But i honestly dont recall insulting you or talking ''shit'' on the server for a good 2 hours?? This is really frustrating and There were people asking me about the whole ban situation and I was just trying to ignore it by saying it was nothing because i didnt want to bring it up again...

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 07:59:38 am »
Sure, just go and play the innocent one like last time  :rolleyes:.

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 08:01:23 am »
okay what are you talking about?? this is so confusing..

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 08:03:03 am »
Won't comment further on this until you've got something valuable to add or until you stop trying and act all innocent.

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 08:04:27 am »
THIS KIDS FUCKING PATHETIC.....Can u kick him off the fucking forums or something.

He was harassing me every single time i went to play dtv for the past week.   he is nothing but an ABSOLUTE TROLL.
    end of discussion.

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 08:43:11 am »
OKay this is really frustrating me and is not right...

Patricia I dont know why on earth u have such a stong feeling against me or what it is and why? Were you Akaboum??? I missed what u said and asked '' Yes Akaboum what were u asking?'' And you said '' I TOLD U TO SHUT THE FUCK UP''.. Now assuming that ur just a regular ordinary player.. I simply AND jokingly told u to ''YOU shut the fuck up LOL'' Notice the LOL there? yeah thats a because its in a jokingly manner? And Now that I know your an admin and that Akaboum is your account I am deeply sorry U took any sort of offence to that in any way.. Like cmon what idiot would knowingly tell an admin to shut the fuck up?? Especially a player as prestigous as me? And you banned me for that?/ Out of all the racist, Cheating, Trolling, Exploiting?? (Oh yeah and remember that guy that u repeadetly told to get of that exploit and did nothing about)?? And yet you banned me?

And if you were in the game You should know that I told RKelly numerous times to leave me alone and to stop egging me on.. Yet he persisted to make jokes about my mom (him and his other 2 trolls), continued to make fun of me and insult, and cus, Kick/Punch... I told him over and over to stop talking, and leave me alone..

I have a feeling u have some strong feelings against me.. And that is why you havent supplied any pics of the chat log (as simple as it is)
Why I think that? because it would expose this whole sham and everything rkelly said and how u didnt even bother to ban that guy who exploiting in the village... I honestly dont know.. it just seems suspicious as to why u havent supplied those chat logs as simple as that is, because there really isnt any other reason why you banned me othe than the fact i jokingly told u to ''you shut the fuck up LOl'' (rmbr 2 notice the lol at end) and unaware of u being an admin

and because of this suspicous lack of evidence...
I want every admin to go into the server and ask players like Hardeknud and others that were there and I GARUANTEE that they will say Rkelly is the biggest troll ever on the server.. He has been vote banned many many times by people in the server and he is well known for his trolling.. I bet that atleast 80 percent of the servers regular players WILL aggree.

The thing i simply just dont get is why he isnt banned.. After all of his abuse and aggrivating everyone..
Im not trying to degrade you or put you down Patricia.. But for some reason you are on me like a hawk and really trying to give me a hard time...
and im starting to have suspisisions and I think thats fair to say...

Its dissapointing how it seems just admins are complete authority and dont even need proof, wich isnt right.. And we all know not ''everyone'' can be completely truthfull, not even the higher authorities
and like i said.. Y cant simple proof such as chat logs be presented?? I wouldve gotten some of my own.. But I was just ubruptly banned with no say or anything said beforehand.. just straight up banned, and over nothing as seriouse as others issues..
-I would be more passive and less aggresive to this matter.. But I feel I am being strongly disregarded and its very VERY frustratingly unfair...

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 08:45:31 am »
I banned that other glitching guy along with you and your friend.

Also, you're saying you can tell people to shut the fuck up but if I had told you I was an admin you wouldn't have said that? How hypocrite of you.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 08:47:02 am by Patricia »

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 09:04:56 am »
GET HIM OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!!!   He makes excuses for EVERYTHING!! He is a no-good fucking idiot who deserved what he got.   
     Hes asking you to ask his buddies what their opinions are of him? WHO GIVES A FUCK. You and ur stupid fucking goons have banned me like you just fucking admitted to doing, and this was when it was you, hardoknud, that fucker that got banned and the other idiot skth or something. And you were kicking everyone for joining the game because "you only wanted good people playing", and when i tried to join like 2 times, you just fucking vote banned me with your 4 fucking GOON friends.   
   STOP TROLLING ME YOU IGNORANT FUCK.  theres reasons why everyone hates you WITH A PASSION because your a sneaky, KNIVING, little prick.   
   STOP MAKING PATHETIC FUCKING EXCUSES TO GET YOURSELF UNBANNED, OR TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK HELPLESS AND SAD  :cry:
   STOP these pathetic long ass fucking essays saying shit that never fucking happend, WITHOUT PROOF OF ANYTHING.

ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE         FUUUUUCKKKKK OFFF YOU FUCKING TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:05:57 am by R_Kelly_On_You »

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 09:07:36 am »
And you didnt fucking say "LOL" after YOU TOLD THE ADMIN TO "SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 09:08:04 am »
Rkelly why are u even talkin haha

Like I said... People(players) talk to eachother in a jokingly manner.. Its not hypocritical its just the fact that u didnt state in anyway that u were an admin wouldve influenced the way i wouldve responded.. Just as you would change ur speech around a teacher/adult compared to how u would talk to your buddies.. AND LIKE I SAID.. it was with an LOL at the end.. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know its not ment to be directly offencive lol. AND LIKE I SAID AGAIN WHAT IDIOT WOULD GENUINLY TELL AN ADMIN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.. lol did u not even read what i wrote... This ban has no real reason.. This is truely diaspointing..

And really what did Royal_Sword do? lol what did he DO that RKELLY DIDNT DO?? tell me that lol.. WHAT DID I DO that Rkelly didnt do? Tell me that too. N howcome you dodged everysingle other point i also had...
See this isnt going anywehere and just doesnt make anysence.. Lift this ban.. Or I really dont want to make another post and waste the other admins time.. when u can just resolve it right here..

and So You waited about an hour later to finally ban that exploiter, and after me? No doesnt make sence at all.. I just think u have somthing personal against me and thats not right, is he even REALLY banned?

I still want to know why Royal Sword was banned. What did he do? Lol and I guess hes a friend.. Its just that me and him were targeted by Rkelly so i guess it kinda put us together in the situation..
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:34:02 am by Egyptian_Pharaoh »

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 09:09:56 am »
listen to this Rkelly guy.. like really.. This is how he is all game long.. and hes demonstrating a perfect example of himself on here..

This is just either an act of Prejudice, Or just simply Bias wich clearly is.. theres nothing els really. any normal person after looking at what I have to say.. And what Patricia/Rkelly have to say would also clearly agree that this ban is very unnecesary.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:21:30 am by Egyptian_Pharaoh »