Author Topic: Banned from NA_DTV for what?  (Read 1146 times)

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Banned from NA_DTV for what?
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 09:11:48 am »
Ok this is the most pathetic human being ive ever fucking met.
   Ive asked you before to stop posting useless shit that didnt happen, or LIES, to make yourself look innocent and helpless.
          YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT U DID, AND WHAT U HAVE BEEN DOING FOR A LOOOOONG FUCKING TIME.
    You think your the king of DTV you annoying fuck.     BAN IS RIGHTFUL and he should be banned from everything for being such a fucking LYING COWARD.

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 09:42:20 am »
Whoever is viewing this.. Go back to page 1.. And read it all.. This matter really needs to be reviewd and looked at.. Just please go to page 1 and look at all of this complete crap.. Btw there is really nothing more for me to point out or say.. its all on page 1

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 09:51:26 am »
Read as much as you like. words cant describe how pathetic this kid is im sorry everyone who hasnt experienced him in game.
        he is fucking scum and all of his claims are false.   You dont even know what your fucking fighting because you got BANNED FOR SO MANY REASONS.

Quit trolling jesus christ...     I know im R_Kelly and everything, but this kids beyond pathetic. He got banned because MULTIPLE people said he was doing NUMEROUS things to NUMEROUS people on DTV. such as tking, wounding people who werent his goons, kicking and banning everyone he didnt want there because him and his goons had the majority vote.

He has been bothering so many people on many occasions and i think it would be for the best if he remained banned and you close this thread.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:56:22 am by R_Kelly_On_You »

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 10:27:34 am »
See this guys just complete trash.. His personality shows alot here he just lies, and changes the story its actually kinda funny ask anybody that knows kelly and theyll tell u how bad this kid is.. Its just funny how hes trying to appear a ''good'' guy but.. simple as that go to page 1 and any right minded person will know what the hell is really going on
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:31:55 am by Egyptian_Pharaoh »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2011, 11:15:09 am »
I banned that other glitching guy along with you and your friend.

Also, you're saying you can tell people to shut the fuck up but if I had told you I was an admin you wouldn't have said that? How hypocrite of you.
when did you get admin and by whom?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2011, 12:59:47 pm »
I have alot of problems with this thread.

1. Who the fuck is Patricia?

2. R_Kelley, stop trolling

3. Pharaoh, alot of threads are starting and involving you

This is what is going to happen here:

1. Patricia is going to PM me and tell me who he is and who gave him admin, or he will be banned for impersonating an admin.

2. R_Kelley is going to relax and play the game, because he himself is after being banned a half dozen times

3. Pharaoh is going to take a hard look at what the hell he is doing on DTV to make people rage

4. The original poster will be unbanned.

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 04:00:13 pm »
Thanks Nindur. I i am really sorry this has continued to escalate to the point it is and for taking part in this major hastle for you, This is only the second bad situation involving me on here.. wich both happened within the same day.. Its just been really crazy and frustrating, this server has never been this extreme before..

-King_of_kings is the original poster
so will I have to make a separate thread for the unban?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:16:11 pm by Egyptian_Pharaoh »

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2011, 05:08:53 pm »
More admins on DTV more often please.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2011, 08:16:45 pm »
Apologies - Pat plays under different character names.  He's an admin on the other servers, and I extended the DTV password to him last night since he plays more often there.

He is told to password-lock the server before leaving.
CRPG NA Server Admin