Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140733 times)

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
Re: NA Strategus General Discussion (by BB <3 )
« Reply #1950 on: September 10, 2015, 11:38:46 pm »
+2
James you realize the main reason we hugely outnumber you in fiefs is because you lost them right? Let me give you a scenario so you can says it's wrong and I'm retarded. Two factions are at war, faction A has 1 fief, faction B has two fiefs. Faction A attacks and takes one of faction B's fiefs. Then B starts bitching how Faction A is a super alliance because they have twice as many fiefs. On another note, you declared war on 3/4 of those factions. So you are basically bitching about how big the enemy alliance is when you're the one that caused it.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1951 on: September 10, 2015, 11:43:04 pm »
What would you guys do without us  :lol:. I have said this before Voncrow I know you think I am the sole leader of HCE and I do take it as a compliment. But it isn't true. Same with all the bullshit you guys spew. No matter how often you guys talk shit about us it will never become true.

You are raging about a faction on the defensive against 80 % of the map not attacking enough. The obvious reason we don't attack that much is because every faction minus a couple is in an alliance against us. I will also remind you that HCE was formed when Wardens/HoC/LL ganked us previously.

Your bullshit though laughable, does grow tedious voncrow.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:46:40 pm by njames89 »

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1952 on: September 10, 2015, 11:46:15 pm »
You guys do realize that it says "Blackguard" and "Keyboard Warriors" not "Holy chadzian Empire" right? You can read right? No one in HCE had anything to do with me ordering Swagathor to raid Radoghir. And I dont think anyone tells Longsword what to do. At this point if you cant manage to keep a castles crime down what the fuck are you doing having the castle, its so fucking easy to keep it down. Log on once every 3 days and click 3 buttons omg so hard. Every faction should have enough members to keep the crime down and if not oh well you're probably going to lose your castle because of how few fiefs are viable for attack, taking one in a raid/attack is the easiest and most sure fired way so you can handle the inevitable 30k troops coming to shit down your throat after attacking anyone in that care bear alliance.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1953 on: September 10, 2015, 11:46:48 pm »
+3
Anders, normally you're up to date with this stuff. But since you apparently missed it, lemme fill you in on this one. At the beginning of this war when Bryggan owned the most land, he and some other leaders all got together and said that there are two things we must abolish to keep strat as fun as possible, due to the lack of players.

1) No raiding. With crime as rampant as it is, and the number of fiefs too large for the current playerbase, you could basically take any fief you want if you just raid it, take all their gear out, then attack them with their own gear. Or simply raid any fief to get free gear. This would completely destroy strat, since 90+% of all fiefs had 100% crime, or at least no garrison. There would never be any real sieges ever fought again since it would all be raid -> siege -> win.

2) No ganking. Keep the rosters as even as possible since even a 200 man army can crush a 2000 man army when they've got 20 more mercs than the other guy. We tried our hardest to keep this rule in place, but it was ultimately deemed an impossible feat due to ninja rostering and the like.

So yes Anders, to make such a loud proclamation as "NEVER RAID, EVER!" and then have your merc's support the side of the raider both times is indeed shitty. Especially when HoC merced against the Berserks, our friends at the time, after they raided a fief or two. It may be nearly impossible to prevent ganking but it is quite easy to just not raid, ever. Or should someone not-up-to-date on the self-imposed rules of strat decide to raid, it isn't exactly hard to be men of your word and oppose it rather than support it by rostering against them later on.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: September 10, 2015, 11:47:27 pm »
+3
WOW hahaha jona, lol seriously brah, just stop playing lol, y do u play this these kids?

damn, fuckin hell james, u dont belong anywhere near my friends list bro, u are a fucking lunatic dishonest crazy pos that whines over every perceived insult and gloats chest thumpin every meager victory. and damn brygg man, i feel bad for u, like i honestly pity u bro. u used to run with men, or at least little boys...now, fucking kids man. damn.

tbh im glad blackbird came and shit on UR alliance, was fucking hilarious, lol, poor doomcarrot thought u scrubs were gonna take over the map, shieeeet, i think anyone else but u could have with those resources, dutchy definitely would. so go write some more bullshit and cry me a fucking river how u lost an entire map u werent DOING shit with or GOING to do shit with anyway, now some other folks are on the board and we are having battles outside of the ones EU provided by shiting on u, and ya its nice having vets on ur roster lol, i have gone over this time and tiime again, its not some great big anti james conspiracy or carebear alliance.

if rosters are even u get shitted on because : FACT, ur rosters are usually a lot shittier than ur opponents, most of ur roster is acre and acre fucking sucks at this shit. and again its not someone else's fault that their friends are better than urs. maybe make friends with like minded people or someshit, instead of begging every new player to join ur fucking shit stack. i feel soo sorry for the naive new players that fall for or listen to ur bullshit.

GENTLEMEN, ive found myself someone to talk shit with again. NOW BOOO THIS MAN.

yup, fuck u james, go fuck urself kid.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1955 on: September 10, 2015, 11:49:06 pm »
Thank you Plumbo I did think I was doing pretty well also.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #1956 on: September 10, 2015, 11:56:37 pm »
+6
I'm retarded.

That's a good point Voncrow
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #1957 on: September 11, 2015, 12:39:42 am »
Blackbird m8 I don't know if boondick told u we're with EU. We're like hippy herpes we have no sides, we just want errbody to have equal fights in strat.

(click to show/hide)
balls are like boobs

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
« Reply #1958 on: September 11, 2015, 01:02:18 am »
+5

This thread gives me cancer.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1959 on: September 11, 2015, 01:04:13 am »

This thread gives me cancer.
Who even are you

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
« Reply #1960 on: September 11, 2015, 01:08:57 am »
+2

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #1961 on: September 11, 2015, 01:20:53 am »
+4

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: September 11, 2015, 01:40:20 am »
+2
WOW hahaha jona, lol seriously brah, just stop playing lol, y do u play this these kids?

damn, fuckin hell james, u dont belong anywhere near my friends list bro, u are a fucking lunatic dishonest crazy pos that whines over every perceived insult and gloats chest thumpin every meager victory. and damn brygg man, i feel bad for u, like i honestly pity u bro. u used to run with men, or at least little boys...now, fucking kids man. damn.

tbh im glad blackbird came and shit on UR alliance, was fucking hilarious, lol, poor doomcarrot thought u scrubs were gonna take over the map, shieeeet, i think anyone else but u could have with those resources, dutchy definitely would. so go write some more bullshit and cry me a fucking river how u lost an entire map u werent DOING shit with or GOING to do shit with anyway, now some other folks are on the board and we are having battles outside of the ones EU provided by shiting on u, and ya its nice having vets on ur roster lol, i have gone over this time and tiime again, its not some great big anti james conspiracy or carebear alliance.

if rosters are even u get shitted on because : FACT, ur rosters are usually a lot shittier than ur opponents, most of ur roster is acre and acre fucking sucks at this shit. and again its not someone else's fault that their friends are better than urs. maybe make friends with like minded people or someshit, instead of begging every new player to join ur fucking shit stack. i feel soo sorry for the naive new players that fall for or listen to ur bullshit.

GENTLEMEN, ive found myself someone to talk shit with again. NOW BOOO THIS MAN.

yup, fuck u james, go fuck urself kid.

I can't be the only one that feels legit autistic reading the absolute cancer this guy spouts out of his mouth?

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: September 11, 2015, 01:45:20 am »
ya know...u might just be...the only one...harrycrumb

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1964 on: September 11, 2015, 01:57:19 am »
+2
Im a bit drunk cuz its the bier durscht donnerschdag, but james, there is something imporant u have to know:

Attacking is the best defence. U know why?

Cuz when u attack, ppl wont attack u cuz i no able to ecplain cuz alc.

U saw that in our case. We did not gear any fief we took, cuz we were constantly attacking. And when we attack its hard to attack us.

Äh well. Wtf s going on with my mind.

Gonny post something intelligent tomorroe cu.