Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 127394 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: NA Strategus General Discussion (by BB <3 )
« Reply #1965 on: September 11, 2015, 02:57:57 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: September 11, 2015, 03:06:41 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

^ jibberish

bloody hell blackbird...go to bed m8.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Dex_Atromis

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Dex
« Reply #1967 on: September 11, 2015, 03:31:55 am »
Black Bird, You soundeth salted in the slightest.

You salted slugs never learn. "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberriers..."
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil."

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #1968 on: September 11, 2015, 06:31:04 am »
Also, the rampant hypocrisy and such never gets old either. Bryggan, you need to blah blah blah strat 4 tier shitposts. In addition, preaching "though shalt not raid" and then supporting it twice now in the past week or so is the single shittiest you guys have done this strat. As per usual when dealing with the HCE, it is only wrong when your strat enemies do it. Nothing new to see here.
Crazy how gradually all the non-HCE players of strat begin to sound like 'angry forum trolls' over time with regards to HCE.

Pffff, they MUST just be haters. Haters gonna hate amirite? Yeah, that must be it.

Oh? I thought you were a cool player and i respected your opinion, but now you're saying HCE is a bundle of sticks so i guess you were just a hater all along. That's the only logical exp blah blah blah friendly, go kill yourselves for hating on HCE, damn haters.

Wow you guys- straight for the throat!  I never said only anti-HCE were trolls.  I've been reading the pages and pages of spew  in this thread, vomiting a little in my throat each time.  I'm just saying Jona, irrelevant to what side he is on, was not one I would ever think to stoop to the bullshit mudslinging in this post.  There are already more than enough trolls (on both sides) for this thread, and bitching never convinces  people to change their minds.  So Jona, why don't you and I just play Strat and leave the bitching to the pros.

Heskeytime, on the other hand, keep up the good work!  You're a natural, bud.

OH!!!  Yeah, the raiding.  What the fuck?  I mean, if NA is now populated enough to have raids again, we should at least have a thread on it.  I had asked Finnian months ago if we should start doing raids again, as I thought it would be more fun as field armies would be much more important.  But he disagreed, which makes sense, as that would have given the people with the most commanders the advantage.

But still, my opinion is that anyone who raids before a general consensus is made, is a little shit.

EDIT:  Saw some of the names on the raider's roster.  Very disappointed and shocked.  I think we all have to accept that any power I had as Emperor is long gone.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 06:38:44 am by Bryggan »

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: September 11, 2015, 06:31:37 am »
+2
Just wanted to say that I have no idea as to what oreo (longsword) is doing in strat. I thought he left KbW but it is what it is.

As the most active member of KbW I want us to stay a neutral faction. At the same time I have no control as to who does what. I also don't tell anyone what to do.

TL;DR Longsword is independent, leave us alone.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1970 on: September 11, 2015, 07:08:35 am »
+4
Just wanted to say that I have no idea as to what oreo (longsword) is doing in strat. I thought he left KbW but it is what it is.

As the most active member of KbW I want us to stay a neutral faction. At the same time I have no control as to who does what. I also don't tell anyone what to do.

TL;DR Longsword is independent, leave us alone.

Hey, man.

I know that "yeah that guys just doing his own thing please stop sending me shitty steam messages and forum pms chrissake its just fucking DARUVIAN" feeling.

I mean, not the EXACT feeling, but pretty damn close.

It's a shitty feeling. Like, Daruvian ends up saying "wow sandy isn't doing shit again, he always gets like this im gonna go do something something blackjack/hookers etc" and pulls out of HQ with ungodly troop stacks and probably a couple of peons with him, motherfuckers messaging me like "oh god what is daruvian doing TELL HIM TO GET AWAY MAKE HIM GIVE HIM COMMANDS AND ORDERS" and I'm like "lol its daruvian if he attacks you tell him you don't like it i don't know FUCK"

Have we bonded yet, McDeath?

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: September 11, 2015, 07:24:59 am »
+1
eyy lmao

I really didn't expect to get anything from it.. but then I actually got gear, I laughed a lot   8-)
Also, I should have left KbW already, but I guess it just hasn't gone through or is bugged.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: September 11, 2015, 07:27:23 am »
+2
Hey, man.

I know that "yeah that guys just doing his own thing please stop sending me shitty steam messages and forum pms chrissake its just fucking DARUVIAN" feeling.

I mean, not the EXACT feeling, but pretty damn close.

It's a shitty feeling. Like, Daruvian ends up saying "wow sandy isn't doing shit again, he always gets like this im gonna go do something something blackjack/hookers etc" and pulls out of HQ with ungodly troop stacks and probably a couple of peons with him, motherfuckers messaging me like "oh god what is daruvian doing TELL HIM TO GET AWAY MAKE HIM GIVE HIM COMMANDS AND ORDERS" and I'm like "lol its daruvian if he attacks you tell him you don't like it i don't know FUCK"

Have we bonded yet, McDeath?

(click to show/hide)

I thought we bonded that time I went into your ts and I was like yo and you were like "yo nigga you high?"
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1973 on: September 11, 2015, 11:43:39 am »
+2
Erm my little addition to the raid thing: I promised u guys 3 things when I came to ur ts.

1. We won't attack in EU prime time if your night times are acceptable. Playing all those Durquba attacks at 1 AM for me was kinda hard, but actually fair as I guess.
2. We won't raid. Simply cuz it is bitchy. We don't want to be raided on our own and we want battles - so we don't raid. Not raiding fiefs brought us atleast 5 more sieges.
3. We won't wipe you.

Those 3 things were like the most important rules in this war, and I guess they made it actually as funny and as good as possible and I think we should keep them.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #1974 on: September 11, 2015, 12:05:27 pm »
+4
Erm my little addition to the raid thing: I promised u guys 3 things when I came to ur ts.

1. We won't attack in EU prime time if your night times are acceptable. Playing all those Durquba attacks at 1 AM for me was kinda hard, but actually fair as I guess.
2. We won't raid. Simply cuz it is bitchy. We don't want to be raided on our own and we want battles - so we don't raid. Not raiding fiefs brought us atleast 5 more sieges.
3. We won't wipe you.

Those 3 things were like the most important rules in this war, and I guess they made it actually as funny and as good as possible and I think we should keep them.

The only time i've +1 you Blackbird, raids are for dirty slut wenches' daughters. And Bastards, but do you think Jon Snow would do such a thing? Fuck you longsword.

It's the same when I find Zeus with his longspear/pike and i have two crossbows. I still love Zeus in the morning, but if he raided me, I would put 15 arrows in him instead of 3.

Edit: Video owner is almost as fucked as Longsword MB

Edit: That third arrow reminds me every time of Pew Pew Zeus.

Edit: I have to go home Zeus. I have to go Home, to Hardholme.

Edit: And that's how you get on GoT binge whilst drunk.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 12:29:23 pm by ArysOakheart »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: September 11, 2015, 02:36:05 pm »
+4
Guys! I've figured out a way to solve all of our problems! Let's, oh I don't know, maybe like, have battles in game instead of the forums? There's more xp in game and we'll spend less time on this shitty thread going back and forth over the same shit for another 100+ pages!

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #1976 on: September 11, 2015, 04:40:00 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

I, Jon Snow would never do such a thing as to raid the free peasants, or anyone else for that matter, but 15 arrows would not be enough to stop me from impaling you with my pike if you were to push me that far.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 07:22:34 pm by Zeus_ »

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: September 12, 2015, 12:11:27 am »
+1
everyone so angry

I've got nothing to do with Acre.
To be honest, I've got no idea what you nerds cooked up in some sweaty ts channel named 'DANK DIPLO' alright.  I don't really care to learn either.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 12:22:33 am by Oreo »
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
« Reply #1978 on: September 12, 2015, 12:30:17 am »
+2
EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO CALM THE HECK DOWN BECAUSE I HAVE A PLAN TO MAKE THE WHOLE GAME A WHOLE LOT BETTER.
LISTEN THO IT NEEDS ABOSLUTE SUPPORT AND ADHERENCE OR IT WILL NEVER WORK FIRST YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE WHO IS PLAYING THE GAME IS PLAYING THE GAME AND THAT THEY KNOW THAT THEY CAN PLAY NOW AND THEY DONT HAVE TO PLAY THE OTHER GAME BUT CAN PLAY THIS NEW GAME THAT WILL BE THE GAME THAT COMES WHEN EVERYONE DOES THE THING THAT IS GOING TO BE DONE THAT WILL MAKE THE GAME INTO THE NEW GAME. FIRST WE NEED TO MENTION TO ALL LEADERS THAT IF THEY DO NOT DO THIS THAT THERE WILL BE NO NEW GAME AND THAT THE FAILURE IS THEIRS. THE SECOND WE NEED IS TO REALIZE THAT EVERYONE CAN PLAY THE GAME AND WE ARE GOING TO TRYING TO PLAY IT WITH THE NEW RULES.

NEW RULES ARE AS FOLLOW.

1. EVERYONE ATTACK EVERYONE
2. EVERYONE START ATTACKING EVERYTHING AND ALL THINGS
3. BREAK ALL ALLIANCES AND IGNORE ALL CLANS (DONT EVEN BOTHER DISSOLVING CLANS JUST IGNORE ALL FACTIONS AND CLANS)
4. EVERYONE GO DEATHMATCH MODE
5. FORGET YOUR FRIENDS AND ATTACK PPL YOU WANT TO IN YOUR HEART
6. TRY NOT TO EVEN TALK TO PEOPLE JUST ATTACK
8. EVERYONE ATTACK EVERYONE
9. STOP CARING ABOUT THE GAME
10. ATTACK EVEN MORE

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
« Reply #1979 on: September 12, 2015, 08:55:51 am »
EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO CALM THE HECK DOWN BECAUSE I HAVE A PLAN TO MAKE THE WHOLE GAME A WHOLE LOT BETTER.
LISTEN THO IT NEEDS ABOSLUTE SUPPORT AND ADHERENCE OR IT WILL NEVER WORK FIRST YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE WHO IS PLAYING THE GAME IS PLAYING THE GAME AND THAT THEY KNOW THAT THEY CAN PLAY NOW AND THEY DONT HAVE TO PLAY THE OTHER GAME BUT CAN PLAY THIS NEW GAME THAT WILL BE THE GAME THAT COMES WHEN EVERYONE DOES THE THING THAT IS GOING TO BE DONE THAT WILL MAKE THE GAME INTO THE NEW GAME. FIRST WE NEED TO MENTION TO ALL LEADERS THAT IF THEY DO NOT DO THIS THAT THERE WILL BE NO NEW GAME AND THAT THE FAILURE IS THEIRS. THE SECOND WE NEED IS TO REALIZE THAT EVERYONE CAN PLAY THE GAME AND WE ARE GOING TO TRYING TO PLAY IT WITH THE NEW RULES.

NEW RULES ARE AS FOLLOW.

1. EVERYONE ATTACK EVERYONE
2. EVERYONE START ATTACKING EVERYTHING AND ALL THINGS
3. BREAK ALL ALLIANCES AND IGNORE ALL CLANS (DONT EVEN BOTHER DISSOLVING CLANS JUST IGNORE ALL FACTIONS AND CLANS)
4. EVERYONE GO DEATHMATCH MODE
5. FORGET YOUR FRIENDS AND ATTACK PPL YOU WANT TO IN YOUR HEART
6. TRY NOT TO EVEN TALK TO PEOPLE JUST ATTACK
8. EVERYONE ATTACK EVERYONE
9. STOP CARING ABOUT THE GAME
10. ATTACK EVEN MORE
post this after losing to blizz..... sounds kind of like that random bus guy we know hehe.