Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140943 times)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1245 on: August 06, 2015, 02:45:39 pm »
now think about what u said. About HCE killing our whole army and loosing 1K troops by that, and than about me saying that James or whoever leads the battle is predictable and than about the kds of the battle.

This is my first strat, but you guys play already for ages. Y do I have to teach you how strat works?

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1246 on: August 06, 2015, 02:48:53 pm »
now think about what u said. About HCE killing our whole army and loosing 1K troops by that, and than about me saying that James or whoever leads the battle is predictable and than about the kds of the battle.

This is my first strat, but you guys play already for ages. Y do I have to teach you how strat works?

This is my first strat too, I started like in December 2014 lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: August 06, 2015, 02:52:57 pm »
This is my first strat too, I started like in December 2014 lol.

me too :D Didn't really do strat things before, only lead the battles. Like the first 10 battles I did I didn't even know how to build something with a construction site :D

Everything I know from attacking I know from the greys/drz. And finally you guys have someone who teaches you how to attack... be fucking thankfull about it, like I am about UIF:D

But they didn't tell us what we did wrong. We fucking noticed it. You guys don't....
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 02:56:09 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: August 06, 2015, 03:33:07 pm »
+2
This thread has me like:

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: August 06, 2015, 04:51:21 pm »
+5
Who's impressed you on the map Bronto, what are your highlights?

Best map.

The most maptastic dot movers in the beginning of this strat which should have ended by now I mean jesus fucking christ reset this goddamn shit already would go to the Squids on NA side. I don't pay attention to EU strat much since I've only ever fought a handful of battles there. Usually I sign up but no one accepts me because I'm terrible too fucking pro for those loser nerds. Right now the best battles in my opinion are normally the field battles. Yeah sieges are fun, but there's nothing like a good ol' shield wall field battle. One of the best fights I was ever in was for FCC/Kesh, it was a field battle. He had been item bombed and we had to use, what felt like, 3 million useless broken items to get to the ranged weapons and we did. Field battles are so much more unpredictable than sieging a castle or city and it's that randomness for me that does it. Also, I like village battles for the same reason. They're basically just field battles with some obstructions in between you and the enemy. Pretty much all of strat 2 was awesome. What strat are we on now? Is this 4 or 5? I don't know, I've done all of them. I still think the best feature was when you had to wear the shit you wanted to make for cheap and All thyne hard work actually meant something. Those armies were so much more dapper. I'm rambling. I'm a rambling man.

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: August 06, 2015, 04:52:51 pm »
+3
me too :D Didn't really do strat things before, only lead the battles. Like the first 10 battles I did I didn't even know how to build something with a construction site :D

Everything I know from attacking I know from the greys/drz. And finally you guys have someone who teaches you how to attack... be fucking thankfull about it, like I am about UIF:D

But they didn't tell us what we did wrong. We fucking noticed it. You guys don't....

is all of europe retarded or is it limited to just you?

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: August 06, 2015, 05:00:16 pm »
is all of europe retarded or is it limited to just you?

Fuck you  :wink:

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: August 06, 2015, 05:04:54 pm »
+4

Best map.

The most maptastic dot movers in the beginning of this strat which should have ended by now I mean jesus fucking christ reset this goddamn shit already would go to the Squids on NA side. I don't pay attention to EU strat much since I've only ever fought a handful of battles there. Usually I sign up but no one accepts me because I'm terrible too fucking pro for those loser nerds. Right now the best battles in my opinion are normally the field battles. Yeah sieges are fun, but there's nothing like a good ol' shield wall field battle. One of the best fights I was ever in was for FCC/Kesh, it was a field battle. He had been item bombed and we had to use, what felt like, 3 million useless broken items to get to the ranged weapons and we did. Field battles are so much more unpredictable than sieging a castle or city and it's that randomness for me that does it. Also, I like village battles for the same reason. They're basically just field battles with some obstructions in between you and the enemy. Pretty much all of strat 2 was awesome. What strat are we on now? Is this 4 or 5? I don't know, I've done all of them. I still think the best feature was when you had to wear the shit you wanted to make for cheap and All thyne hard work actually meant something. Those armies were so much more dapper. I'm rambling. I'm a rambling man.

ye field battles are awesome! We try to get as many as possible, unfortunately they are allways hiding.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: August 06, 2015, 05:21:13 pm »
hmm eques hadn't many, actually we had only one real one, when hetman attacked me and got rekt, than the only 3 active eques in the strat battles got banned and we lost the second attack xD

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1254 on: August 06, 2015, 06:55:21 pm »
+1

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #1255 on: August 07, 2015, 12:43:39 am »
+4

Best map.

This is no longer Strat 5, its now Strat Infinity

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #1256 on: August 07, 2015, 04:16:30 am »
Omfg y would somebody attack with +1 gear? Think about it.

oooooh wait i think i get it now, because then we have shittier gear to defend with since we've been mostly using gear looted from you guys? I think actually sleeping made that make a lot more sense

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #1257 on: August 07, 2015, 10:50:48 am »
+1
Vacation rocks guys. Try it some time

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: August 07, 2015, 11:03:12 am »
+4
I'm just came back from my vacation in NA :D Was pretty fun there :)

Offline Ufoinsky

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cock_SUCKER_305
« Reply #1259 on: August 08, 2015, 08:09:48 am »
TIP FOR NEW PLAYERS: Attack a polish player at 1pm EST and you will give him one free vacation and you will gain a shiny army
Ufoinsky: Why did you buy camelsinstead of gear?
Marcus_the_Crusader: i was trying to trade first, not fight
Ufoinsky: you are at war
Marcus_the_Crusader: well, i need to trade to buy more gear, lol
Ufoinsky: maybe if you bought gear instead of camels