Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140935 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1260 on: August 08, 2015, 09:55:41 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #1261 on: August 09, 2015, 12:42:16 am »
+3
Thread is too quiet.

Yes, fight for the the Canadian while he shoots with his crossbow behind you shouting "for MMMMURICA!" Don't fight for the scummy EU who lead their troops from the front, putting their life at the risk for some hard earned XP! The HCE needs YOU to do their fighting for them, because the backstabbing EUs and Aussies are too stronk. Help them, for the love of chadz, help them!

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: August 09, 2015, 01:07:38 am »
Mr. K gets mad about losing the last god knows how many battles and wants to take it out on his champagne.

Silly euro can't even defeat a bottle of champagne
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 04:09:54 am by njames89 »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: August 09, 2015, 07:40:14 am »
+1
Good fight tonight guys! You almost pulled a fast one on us. Thank chadz for our South American Brazil Squad.

Offline Behemoth_

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Old_King_Louie_of_Acre
« Reply #1264 on: August 09, 2015, 07:50:00 am »
Blackturd you sound like a 13 year old girl posting on facebook

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #1265 on: August 09, 2015, 10:22:00 am »
+1
Thread is too quiet.

Yes, fight for the the Canadian while he shoots with his crossbow behind you shouting "for MMMMURICA!" Don't fight for the scummy EU who lead their troops from the front, putting their life at the risk for some hard earned XP! The HCE needs YOU to do their fighting for them, because the backstabbing EUs and Aussies are too stronk. Help them, for the love of chadz, help them!

What does this even mean?  Canadians are part of MMMMMMMurica (look on the northern bit of the map), and the Jamesnado, as we all know, fires a few bolts then charges crazily in like a mad man.  Hence his nickname.  And the HCE needs you to raise troops for us, because we do not have 30+ players on the Eu map breeding troops and trading in non-attackable areas.  So yes, Eus and Aussies (supplied by Eu troops) are too damn stronk.  Stronk referring to numbers and gear.  They got that.  But we got Murrican fighting spirit (and I say that as a Canadian), cuz New World individuality kicks on Old World Hive mentality.

So quit pissing about,and help us keep NA all Murican.

Please donate troops  to the 'Fuck off and Die, you scuzzy Euro-bastards and your Euro-peons' factions.  All it takes is for you to give up you real lives.  Is that too much to ask?

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1266 on: August 09, 2015, 12:01:32 pm »
we are too strong? I mean, really? Finally I pretty much know about like 50 % what is going on in NA. U guys got no idea what is going on in EU, so stfu. And u wanna attack us? oh well, go for it. you can retake ur fiefs if you want to try, but no no no. Keep camping and loose all of ur troops, by doing no real dmg to us.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: August 09, 2015, 01:03:04 pm »
+1
Its called strategy.

Reason, HCE is the ONLY FACTION that is fighting against EU
All of EU is attacking a dying monster, but atleast HCE is giving a fightingchance to the OTHER NA factions that are collaberating with EU, becouse maybe you have no intention to attack youre allied NA factions, but the other EU factions will be, becouse for the simple reason, EU map is stuck and you are all bored.

About the camping, you have wright, but you BlackxBird, have to admit, you lost a shitload of troops.
I just did a counting about the sieges of Durquba.
With LL and Eques with an average of 1500 shiny troops with very good gear, you both have attacked 15 times all together.
so if you count 1500 troops * 15 times Durquba siege, its a total of 22500 troops that you have lost
So I believe how many times attacked LL Durquba? 2 times so they lost an average of 3000 troops
You where bragging about 60k troops, that can be true, but you lost already 1/3 of your army by besieging Durquba

Then about how much silver/stratgold did you have spent and lost for equiping the attacking army's?
4 milj. or 5 milj. silver/stratgold for your 15 shiny army's to attack Durquba?
I have taken the 5 milj. and counted it * 15 times Durquba.
Thats a total of 75 milj. silver/stratgold that you have lost.

So I start to understand why you are becomming angry, becouse you thought that taking NA would be an easy task, especially when all of EU are attacking 1 faction.

At the other factions that allied themselfs with EU, I wanna say that eventually your time will come.
At a certain moment EU will come in full force, and you will have no Allies left
People of NA that openly supported the EU invasion, What will you do, when suddenly other EU factions are knocking on your door?
Going to Eques and beg for them to help?
If you don't believe, count everything up by youreselfs how many troops and silver/stratgold they have lost, becouse when HCE is whipped out, Eques will be in a weakend state.
They already lost 1/3 of theyre army, just to get 1 city, named Durquba.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:12:56 pm by bruttus »

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1268 on: August 09, 2015, 01:49:05 pm »
u funny. 5 mio is a good guess. - with 3 and u got the real price. When u actually do war, you will get enemy eq. We 50 % attacked u with eq we looted, cuz we won't ever defend with this shit. Every armor but the gothic, the gotland and the mail shirt were enemy armies. so actually for this war atm we paid about 30 mio. We will earn about 10 mio only with trading in a week when our trading fiefs are all up. just by the tax.

And really.... REALLY?!

U count 15 attacks on durquba. Than u say on ur own that we weren't the only ones attacking Durquba. Than u count 15 * 1500. Than u say we lost 1/3 of our troops. 10 * 1500 = 15000. 60 / 15 = 4 ----> 1/4. Due to the fact that HCE lost 50K at all and we lost only about 23 is that okay. And don't forget we are also making troops...

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: August 09, 2015, 02:36:50 pm »
Ow, its 8 mil. per shiny army that you lost, so I wasn't far off with mine 75 milj. Its actually 80 milj. that you lost by youre 10 attacks on Durquba
15000 troops, well its about 4500 troops lesser then I thought, so mine counting isn't that bad. but about 60000 - 15000= 45000 troops that you have left
So its still 1/3 of your 60k troops, no mather how you see it
And yes your recruiting tickets, and prolly buying troops from other factions.
And earning silver also, becouse What you in EU have and What NA doesn't have are safe traderoutes, or having the fear to be attacked, becouse everything is stuck in EU, only you can trade there.
So 80 milj. is prolly nothing for you.
You claim atleast 10 times attacking Durquba, I thought 13 times, so I made a mistake of 3 attacks of Durquba, can't count them all, mostly its your faction that is attacking. Sorry for that, then its atleast 4500 from other factions that wanna try to take the city. And you are complaining why HCE or Acre is camping? If every other faction wanna take that city, I can't say that this is a bad decision, I would do it also.

So yeah, I believe your pissed off becouse you had thought that by last week, you would have the region, and you lost more then you had in mind. You didn't expect that Acre and HCE would defend.
And like I said to the other NA colleberateurs, your time will come. Think about it, you all know i'm wright.

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #1270 on: August 09, 2015, 03:36:46 pm »
+3
Due to the fact that HCE lost 50K
We had 50k troops? Where did we get 50k troops? XD

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #1271 on: August 09, 2015, 04:32:50 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

I'm selling 450(ish) troops if you can come get them at Tilbaut.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: August 09, 2015, 07:17:10 pm »
We had 50k troops? Where did we get 50k troops? XD

Don't you remember when chadz flew down from Austria  and gave us the holy 50k?

Twas a glorious day.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: August 09, 2015, 08:09:30 pm »
u funny. 5 mio is a good guess. - with 3 and u got the real price. When u actually do war, you will get enemy eq. We 50 % attacked u with eq we looted, cuz we won't ever defend with this shit. Every armor but the gothic, the gotland and the mail shirt were enemy armies. so actually for this war atm we paid about 30 mio. We will earn about 10 mio only with trading in a week when our trading fiefs are all up. just by the tax.

And really.... REALLY?!

U count 15 attacks on durquba. Than u say on ur own that we weren't the only ones attacking Durquba. Than u count 15 * 1500. Than u say we lost 1/3 of our troops. 10 * 1500 = 15000. 60 / 15 = 4 ----> 1/4. Due to the fact that HCE lost 50K at all and we lost only about 23 is that okay. And don't forget we are also making troops...

Sorry, I lost track with u funny. Sorry, its a click in mine head when I'm gonna read bullshit.

You are so bragging about your gold, 10 mil. a week
Please stop bullshitting me, Last week I was in your country in EU side, @ the Nordside, all of your fiefs had 100% crime + S&D are high
So stop bullshiting me.
Becouse if it is like you say, then you won't have any crime in any of your fiefs + and S&D would be very low

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #1274 on: August 09, 2015, 09:17:33 pm »
+5
EDIT: TLDR WOULD ONE OF U LADS KINDLY POST THIS FOR ME? ON DIPLOMACY, WORLD WAR..MAYBE U CLOCK? ur always hungry for upvotes ya...and this shit...holy fuck...seriously, post it clock, or someone

if one of u wants to post this shit in diplomacy feel free, im done communicating with the retards that play this shit mod

im soo fucking glad im done posting on the forum...the fucking people that make up this community...are bat shit fucking bonkers man

blackbird is the new kesh, provides most of the xp for everyone, and gets nothing but hate. and aldo...lol, no THAT guy says the most bogus shit...acre is resilient? does constantly getting wiped, threatening to rage quit the game unless someone bails them out...thats resilient?

acre is like the fucking banks in america, constantly bailed out at the cost of others.
lets see, got rekt in strat 4, bailed out by kesh\fcc...now fcc\kesh hates him

was getting rekt by squids in strat 5, untill helped by BC\unholypoly...now unholy hates him

brygg and a small crew rekt them, then let join their new empire, ll couldnt take anymore of it, and broke off, pushing acre out of the north...acre once again gets bailed by brygg...acre bites the hand that feeds them, and there is a fucking trial?

they were pretty much wiped...until poor starks decided to bail them out, letting them join THEIR empire , HCE was built by starks out of afks fiefs.

then EU came , cuz EU is dead in EU, and attacked the largest, closest faction.

within no time at all the empire started to fall, with such embarrassing losses that will go down in history as some of thee worst losses of all time, lose a castle to 300? a city to 500? thats very very bad

so where are we now? HCE is run by two canadians chanting murica murica, both so full of their own shit im surprised they dont choke on it.

then are down to 5 fucking fiefs, their empire is destroyed...and they STILL think the war is going on...WHAT FUCKING WAR? i stopped playing for blackbird because im A: disgusted by what he is doing to them, and B: it drives me crazy that HCE doesnt see what Blackbird is doing

by the 5th assualt on Durq i was fairly certain...by the 7th...i was convinced, blackbird was\is sabotaging his own battles for xp gains. i confronted him, and he didnt deny it...i am a soldier, i fight in wars...not fucking xp events

when EU didnt fight on weekend...doesnt do fallow up attacks...Durq could have been taken a LONG time ago...but blackbird is using HCE for xp, grinding them like WoW boars.

and none of this would bug me...but HCE doesnt see it lol, they really think they are getting bailed out again by the community, and now that they get 50 player rosters, they think they are still in "the war"? WHAT FUCKING WAR?

if blackbird really wanted durq he would do a attack on the weekend, and then do a immediate fallow up, attack it right after the last battle....but no, HE WANTS THEM TO REINFORCE, so he can keep grinding them for xp.

im not mad at blackbird anymore, we've talked, and i understand his reasons for doing what he is doing...but its really cruel to not lock that thread...its cruel to let these kids keep dreaming that, "they are having good fights, and are defeating EU, and it takes EU like 15 tries to get a city"

COME FUCKING ON, how can you be so fucking delusional, i even tried to wake them up, i flat out told Tris they were being used for xp, the war is over...he doesnt get it, none of those lads fucking get it...i suppose pawns are rarely aware they are being used.

i once accused blackbird of being too kind and not being vicious enough...i didnt realize then, that he was using me too, i helped fight a war...broke an empire, then got frustrated at my commander...making all these odd decisions, not listening to sound advice.

i didnt realize he wasnt trying to win...this shit is like Vietnam, it could have been won, but was purposely sustained for profits...disgusting, 50 k americans died in that war, they thought it was a worthy cause.

Blackbird is more vicious and cruel then i first thought, and while im still pissy he used me like that, all of us like that...i understand his reasons...the war ended to fast, EU did not expect a 20+ fief empire to fall like it did...

EU could own Durq any fucking time they want...but with EU dead...the only xp they get is in shitty fucking NA...they HAD to STOP the war, just to get the projected XP out of it...thats how fucking much NA sucks ass, and now...they are letting Durq stay on the map for as long as they can build and reinforce ( which is forever, as blackbird WANTS them and ALLOWS them to reinforce...all so he can grind them for xp more and more, fucking disgusting, but when u want xp...what can u do? NA is hoplessly useless, will not attack EU, will not try to take their fiefs back...all HCE can do \ has done...is the same as most NA clans, camp camp camp. )

fucking shame...on all of u, EU u guys are dicks toying around with NA, they think its a war still, this costs EU silver and troops and gear only...u know how much gold HCE has speant trying to get mercs...to help them in a war? if they knew they were paying 500k+ per battle for a fucking xp event ( like seriously...its a win win for EU, if they take Durq, the best thing for them to do...is to give it back and keep farming u NA losers)
and NA? u suck, i mean u really fucking suck at this game...whats worse is you are all delusional as fuck to what is actually going on.

i said i wouldn't quit until HCE ( acre ) was wiped...i had my reasons, and i fought very hard for blackbird and did my best to command when i saw opportunities.

i dont care about xp, i dont care about gold, i care about winning, and xp events dont mean shit to me, i wont play them unless people pay me too. the problem is, not everyone knows or sees it as a xp event, so i end up getting paid to sit uselessly behind a wall, and ended up rage quiting while playing with a team that can play this mod 4 FUCKING YEARS and not realize, those who hold, will get crushed by those who push.

the only reward or title HCE deserves is being the new Ravens, complete trash, completely delusional, all the while beating their chest to the war chants of "murica" not even realizing they make america look completely fucking retarded to the rest of the civilized world.

you lads, seriously, fuck ur make-belief honor,ur fucking overzealous hypocrisy, u guys, seriously fucking suck at this game, sooo bad, is embarrassing to be a NA player, fuck, if was ever a game that made me wish i lived in E fucking U.

BLACKBIRD...stop being such a dick bro, im not asking you to stop toying or fucking with these people, but u are such a dick for letting them dream up these wild fantasies all the while u toy with them for xp, fucking disgusting of u

and HCE, ur even worse, u guys are literally the Monty Python Black Knight, u know the one?
Where the guy loses his arm, then his other arm, then his leg...but "keeps fighting the good fight?"

Black Knight basically gets decapitated, ALL THE WHILE THINKING HE IS WINNING, and even with no arms or legs left, the Black Knight still thinks the fight is going on, and that he can win.

HCE, you are, the Black Knights or CRPG. fucking loonies, delusional fuckin nutters the lot of ya.

man that felt great, ahh, sometimes...u just need to get the truth off ur chest ya know?