Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 141066 times)

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #495 on: July 08, 2015, 01:56:25 am »
Do you think HCE would attack EU? I've barely seen them attack in NA.

Based on the previous battles and amount of Acre people leaving, and rarely ever playing this mod. Do you think so?
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #496 on: July 08, 2015, 01:56:44 am »
Do you think HCE would attack EU? I've barely seen them attack in NA.

The bezerks have done what, 2 attacks? According to the charts that confirms it. HCE has done 39 attacks. Literally almost half the attacks WOTN has done.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #497 on: July 08, 2015, 02:03:32 am »
Tristan I wanted to say that I got the best kd in my team. By far.

And just saying: We did not expect HCE to win in this war.

And the reason why we brought Grey Order with us is:

If we go to NA and EU gets fixed ---- Eques gets rekt by Grey Order
If we go to NA and EU gets fixed ---- Grey would apply against us

We are players. We are conqueror. We are fucking no honor bitches doing whatever's needed to win.

Some ppl allready came to NA and fucked it up cuz they tried to get too much. That's what I learned from H itler:

1. Never go full retard
2. Don't go 1 vs all
3. Don't kill jews cuz god will judge ya.

We are probably the first clan that comes here without the wantage of conquering the whole world. We will take the desert and the northern part. The rest is uppon our allies to do
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 02:31:32 am by BlackxBird »

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #498 on: July 08, 2015, 02:09:38 am »
The bezerks have done what, 2 attacks? According to the charts that confirms it. HCE has done 39 attacks. Literally almost half the attacks WOTN has done.

I just look through your 39 attacks. Wanna guess how impressive they were? Most of them is 1000+ armies attacking villages or field battles of 300  or less. You've done 4 serious battles as far as I can tell. When you besieged Nova Slezkh and New Reindi are the only relevant sieges you actually done. So maybe you besiege more than two castles before you start patting yourself on the back about how aggressive you are.

More than that Berzerks isn't exactly the most fearsome strat machine and I'd hate to even compare myself to them if I was the biggest faction NA, but hey, that's just me.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #499 on: July 08, 2015, 02:20:05 am »
+1
I just look through your 39 attacks. Wanna guess how impressive they were? Most of them is 1000+ armies attacking villages or field battles of 300  or less. You've done 4 serious battles as far as I can tell. When you besieged Nova Slezkh and New Reindi are the only relevant sieges you actually done. So maybe you besiege more than two castles before you start patting yourself on the back about how aggressive you are.

More than that Berzerks isn't exactly the most fearsome strat machine and I'd hate to even compare myself to them if I was the biggest faction NA, but hey, that's just me.
We sieged Sungetche, Nova  Uhhun, and Durrin(like 5 times). So sure we've only sieged 2 castles

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #500 on: July 08, 2015, 02:22:07 am »

You are wrong.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 08, 2015, 02:32:57 am »
+2
James I wanted to say that I got the best kd in my team. By far.

And just saying: We did not expect HCE to win in this war.

And the reason why we brought Grey Order with us is:

If we go to NA and EU gets fixed ---- Eques gets rekt by Grey Order
If we go to NA and EU gets fixed ---- Grey would apply against us

We are players. We are conqueror. We are fucking no honor bitches doing whatever's needed to win.

Some ppl allready came to NA and fucked it up cuz they tried to get too much. That's what I learned from einstein:

1. Never go full retard
2. Don't go 1 vs all
3. Don't kill jews cuz god will judge ya.

We are probably the first clan that comes here without the wantage of conquering the whole world. We will take the desert and the northern part. The rest is uppon our allies to do

Probably one of the worst posts I've ever seen. In any forum, in any game.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #502 on: July 08, 2015, 02:38:17 am »
I'm sorry :(

teach me

please

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 08, 2015, 02:51:48 am »
Best quote

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 08, 2015, 02:53:11 am »
I'm sorry :(

teach me

please

right so, basically, just make up a bunch of random shit, and when you get called out on it, just say "nou"

again, im no expert at troll \ mmo speak, its an interesting language, and took me ages just to get the understanding of how NOU works.
there is plenty more though, an entire dictionary of made up words and terms ranging from sperglord to QQer.

you see, when a species DEvolves, they no longer understand how real words work or how to make them, and are, unfortunately brought back to their base primitive language, which is not truly a language, but rather a serious of differentiating grunts, used in rhythm to project various sounds, which are understood only by the primitive apes encountered within that particular region.

for more information about these fascinating creatures visit NA 1 today and observe them in their natural habitat.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline sLaughterino

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
  • Much ado about nothing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Marshal_sLaughter
« Reply #505 on: July 08, 2015, 02:54:58 am »
+3
ITT: self-important nerds jacking off over their make-believe empires and conquests.
sLaughter the Desert Fox, Marshal of the Armée du Sud, Hand of the King, and Margrave of the Redlands

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #506 on: July 08, 2015, 03:57:45 am »
+6
I wonder whats worse, Schois bundle of sticksy maymays or plumbo slamming his hands repeatedly on his keyboard until letters come out
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #507 on: July 08, 2015, 04:06:34 am »
+1
A quick history lesson:

Strat was supposed to end.

I was rebuilding my merc army when Goretooth of LCO attacked the third member of my 3 man faction, thinking he was going to reinforce Jack_1.  I went for revenge, but Goretooth quit by the time I got there.  We took villages trying to draw him out, and finally found him in a crime fief with 100 men.  I attacked and took his gear.

The Wardens of the North kept on attacing LCO, even though they were AFK.  I found that boring, so I attacked Acre, the only remaining active faction.

The Starks went on an AFK attacking Rampage, thinking strat was finished and thought it would be funny to grab a lot of lands.

Acre surrendered, and joined my 'Kingdoms of the North' faction.  We attacked Dutchy, and he surrendered and joined us.

We attacked the Wardens, the last strong faction (Starks were just dicking about).

Dutchy and sJimmy rebelled with big clump of armies donated by the euros, so I rage quit (as I promised sJimmy I would do).  I do kind of regret it now.  After that, Acre got kicked out of the steppes.

Starks start playing more seriously, get attacked by the Wardens while Dutchy declares 'eternal war' on Acre.  Starks surrender, I marry Not So Innocent Virgin, and I bring Acre, Merchants of Curaw, Starks and C-Bots into one empire.  We fight Dutchy, but with his weekday NTS and sometimes forgetting to change it on the weekends, no one wants to attack him much.

The Curaw incident happens, and HCE goes to war with the Wardens.  To make things more interesting, I bully the council into going to war with the Hounds as well.

SO PLUMBO, WHAT FUCKING AFK FACTION DID I, OR KotN, OR HCE EVER ATTACK?

And most castles or cities were taken with one or two sieges, except that hell hole Durrin.  And yes, we have always admitted our average fighter isn't as good as most of our enemies.  But we won some and we lost some.  And we had fun.

Plus we would have attacked more, but it takes a while to build up armies.  Especially when NA autobalance was fucked up and people couldn't handle more than two or three rounds before they left in disgust. Plus I was against the idea of people having to hand over their hard earned troops to other people.  Anyone who built an army should be able to use it.

Remember, we were trying to get people into strat, so we thought we'd try make it fun for them.  So we ran our faction a lot more casually- for us people enjoying the game was more important than winning.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #508 on: July 08, 2015, 04:32:58 am »
A quick history lesson:

SO PLUMBO, WHAT FUCKING AFK FACTION DID I, OR KotN, OR HCE EVER ATTACK?

SQUIDS?

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 08, 2015, 04:49:11 am »
a whole bunch or words

(click to show/hide)

Brygg, i dont see how u dont get this...we've BEEN over this, and if u lads are gonna blame WOTN for my actions ( which u did )...then it should go without saying that the sins of your faction mates are yours as well

lol, i KNOW the whole history of it all, if you can find me a post that i said wrong or incorrect things, id love to see it.

Starks are part of HCE? yes or no?
HCE ( fief wise ) is a empire built out of Stark fiefs that were gained almost ENTIRELY from afk fights. yes or no?
HCE ( player wise ) is a empire built out of mostly Acre players IE the majority of the empires active player base, is from one clan. yes or no?

so again, what you have, is basically an entire empire made up of fiefs that were earned by attacking afks, which is slowly yet surly ( once again ) being dissolved due to one clan.
Acre has been given enough chances, you yourself gave them one more chance then you really should have Brygg, and i told you WAY WAY back when you first allowed Acre to join you.
I wrote to you then, as a friend, begging you, for the fun times we had running with Jack, i begged you not to join\ let Acre join u....and i DID fully warn you, what would happen if that came to pass...
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE