Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 141126 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #480 on: July 07, 2015, 10:55:27 pm »
okay 230 replies to go. Than this thread has the most replies in the diplomatic forum. GO GO. I trust in you guys.

HCE get your first victory over Eu and stop posting in this thread.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #481 on: July 07, 2015, 10:58:27 pm »
+2
HCE get your first victory over Eu and stop posting in this thread.
We've beaten them twice at Bardaq. 2:15 is about the average HCE members K/D so overall pretty good war for us
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #482 on: July 08, 2015, 12:01:04 am »
+5
We've beaten them twice at Bardaq. 2:15 is about the average HCE members K/D so overall pretty good war for us

Wait 2 Kills for every 15 deaths? I don't think thats a good K/D. I do hope you mean 1.5 deaths.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #483 on: July 08, 2015, 12:02:18 am »
+9
OMG GUYS JAMES DIDN'T DO IT LOOK

Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: July 08, 2015, 12:08:43 am »

this is the one and only time i enjoy Anders antics...idk if hes still around or still number crunching and im not about to do the actual math myself...but ill give u a quick bit of info to help you break out of w.e. delusional fantasy you live in.

your down 2 cities and 3 castles, ( soon to be 4-5 castles?) 1 city you did not lose from conquest...but still, you are down two cities then u started with ...thats fucking huge...haha i mean, HUGE bro, and again, im not gonna do all the numbers...but you lost a castle siege and only killed off 300 tickets...u also lost a city siege A FUCKING CITY...to only 700 tickets of ours...these are NOT good numbers bro, i have not seen such one sided kd rapes since Jack1 put Occ\Hosp to shame at the now infamous Derchios battles.

youve "defended" Bardaq twice. taking a castle in 3 attacks, is pretty good. taking a city in one fucking try losing under 1000 troops...is very very VERY bad for defenders.

i mean, its perhaps thee most embarrassing city loss, possibly ever, idk, its pretty fucking bad though.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #485 on: July 08, 2015, 12:12:36 am »
this is the one and only time i enjoy Anders antics...idk if hes still around or still number crunching and im not about to do the actual math myself...but ill give u a quick bit of info to help you break out of w.e. delusional fantasy you live in.

your down 2 cities and 3 castles, ( soon to be 4-5 castles?) 1 city you did not lose from conquest...but still, you are down two cities then u started with ...thats fucking huge...haha i mean, HUGE bro, and again, im not gonna do all the numbers...but you lost a castle siege and only killed off 300 tickets...u also lost a city siege A FUCKING CITY...to only 700 tickets of ours...these are NOT good numbers bro, i have not seen such one sided kd rapes since Jack1 put Occ\Hosp to shame at the now infamous Derchios battles.

youve "defended" Bardaq twice. taking a castle in 3 attacks, is pretty good. taking a city in one fucking try losing under 1000 troops...is very very VERY bad for defenders.

i mean, its perhaps thee most embarrassing city loss, possibly ever, idk, its pretty fucking bad though.

Thats what happens when mercs dont show up and the sides are literally ~100 vs 30. And bro you've been going barely 1:1 kd in every battle you've been in so dont brag too hard

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 08, 2015, 12:24:35 am »
Thats what happens when mercs dont show up and the sides are literally ~100 vs 30. And bro you've been going barely 1:1 kd in every battle you've been in so dont brag too hard

100 vs 30 huh...ya okay,,,first off, use the real numbers, and second, dont bitch that ur unpopular, if you cant get good rosters, thats really not our problem now is it?

and lastly...lol, tris just lol, i havent been playing or trying in nearly a month kid, when was the last time u saw me with a non troll char? i gave up trying, this game is bad and lame, and im done trying to be "great" at it...still, even without trying im better than most acre players lol, so predicable to easy to block \ kill, the fact i can even get a positive KD at lvl 30 is good enough for me.

and trust me tris, u want me this way, retiring instead of playing, lol i look for people to talk shit with and compete with...maybe i wont retire this time...and stay grinding past 34...

i mean the last time i fought u lads when i was actually AT lvl 34

i went 51-18...how bout dem plum's?
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #487 on: July 08, 2015, 12:25:44 am »
+1
Hello m'Sir, I see you are a student of language too! I would take this moment to tip my fedora to you and your clear mastery of Google Translate.

Fun fact, google translate is a good way to show you don't know a language. Clear to anyone who speaks the language.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #488 on: July 08, 2015, 12:26:20 am »
+2
In Ahmerad you guys had only 10 less players TO DEFEND A FUCKING CITY

Under my command I defended cities with 15 players less against Grey Order and greys were/are better players than we are and they had better gear.

It is not our fault you guys go full retard and CAMP IN A FUCKING TOWER. no idea who gave u that order, but that's the last thing you guys should do in a siege. No, you should not ever do that, no matter what.

At all there should be no way in taking a castle/city if the enemy has gear. NO FUCKING WAY. And we allready took many from you, but I won't judge you till we come to Durquba.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #489 on: July 08, 2015, 12:29:16 am »
OMG GUYS JAMES DIDN'T DO IT LOOK

I had by far the best K/D even though I was fighting with a fucking cracked two handed axe and a -2 armor on me. It was almost positive. So don't fucking wonder why we fuck you guys when there are tons of players like me in the enemy team. It is not the roster we got. We got the skill, even though our shit ping and for sure our NA supporters are really great players too

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #490 on: July 08, 2015, 12:37:07 am »
I had by far the best K/D

wut literally every player on the enemy team had a better K/D then you

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2015, 12:43:49 am »
+2
100 vs 30 huh...ya okay,,,first off, use the real numbers, and second, dont bitch that ur unpopular, if you cant get good rosters, thats really not our problem now is it?

and lastly...lol, tris just lol, i havent been playing or trying in nearly a month kid, when was the last time u saw me with a non troll char? i gave up trying, this game is bad and lame, and im done trying to be "great" at it...still, even without trying im better than most acre players lol, so predicable to easy to block \ kill, the fact i can even get a positive KD at lvl 30 is good enough for me.

and trust me tris, u want me this way, retiring instead of playing, lol i look for people to talk shit with and compete with...maybe i wont retire this time...and stay grinding past 34...

i mean the last time i fought u lads when i was actually AT lvl 34

i went 51-18...how bout dem plum's?

I'm still here. I don't do the number crunching anymore. You can do it real easy now from the site.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=chart
(Search Libere here to see the numbers. HCE has lost only 49% of their troops.)

Compare:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusfieflist

To:

(Actual links don't work, only goes to general list. Search Libere in EU and Holy in NA and look at the bloody Difference.)

Basically, Libere Equites have 15X the gold and 5 times the troops as the HCE just in EU alone. Why I want EU to fuck off. You can't attack them and they can just keep doing whatever(and I mean it. You can't attack at all in EU, so their fiefs are completely safe from any retribution), and as was said earlier, the only other EU faction is allied to them basically.

So, Pointless war. Always has been.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 12:51:41 am by Lt_Anders »

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2015, 01:49:28 am »
+4
I had by far the best K/D even though I was fighting with a fucking cracked two handed axe and a -2 armor on me. It was almost positive. So don't fucking wonder why we fuck you guys when there are tons of players like me in the enemy team. It is not the roster we got. We got the skill, even though our shit ping and for sure our NA supporters are really great players too

I'm not saying you're bad or good. I'm just saying you caused 9/11
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2015, 01:51:35 am »
+1
GG fun siege!

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #494 on: July 08, 2015, 01:52:11 am »
I'm still here. I don't do the number crunching anymore. You can do it real easy now from the site.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=chart
(Search Libere here to see the numbers. HCE has lost only 49% of their troops.)

Compare:

To:

(Actual links don't work, only goes to general list. Search Libere in EU and Holy in NA and look at the bloody Difference.)

Basically, Libere Equites have 15X the gold and 5 times the troops as the HCE just in EU alone. Why I want EU to fuck off. You can't attack them and they can just keep doing whatever(and I mean it. You can't attack at all in EU, so their fiefs are completely safe from any retribution), and as was said earlier, the only other EU faction is allied to them basically.

So, Pointless war. Always has been.

Do you think HCE would attack EU? I've barely seen them attack in NA.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey