Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 129912 times)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #300 on: July 03, 2015, 04:22:57 pm »
+2
We have allready seen more than 40 ppl in the enemy roseter.

Before every single battle, I do:

Go to all EU teamspeaks and poke people to apply.
I write to every single person I got in my steamfriendlist to apply^^

I added 50 + muricans to my steam friendlist!

I ask all the leader of other clans, mainly our close NA Allies to tell their members to come.

So it is no miracle that we have 30 vs 7 in a village defend.

We are actually working in EU for our rosters. We try to make it as comfortable as possible for the ppl who apply for us.

Dunno how it is for u HCE guys. But I gotta plan 1 hour before a strat battle for getting mercs. Before every.

Oh and btw if you want an NA vs. EU war we would not play at your prime time with our shit ping. We would play at our prime time, but cuz this is not possible we play united with some NAs.

But it's really funny that u tards come to the forum and shitpost dafuq outa u instead of talking to OLD people to COME BACK TO THE GAME.

It's now 4 days ago that we attacked and Im pretty sure u guys didnt even contact one.

btw. I got 50 + chats atm open in steam to not forget who Im talking to... I accidentally allready asked a HCE to apply for us xD
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 04:45:36 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2015, 04:34:20 pm »
How many times has this fat Americans joke been used in this thread? Cmon guys do something original and edgy not just the same thing over and over.

Can't the same be said about what you guys are posting? Or maybe posting America is the Greatest propaganda is always original.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2015, 04:34:58 pm »
+1
You should never assume you know. I have been in contact with older players and your perceived superiority wasn't enough to make them come back. Sorry but most of them didn't think you were that special. On the other hand, I did get some to come back and help out but it'll take some time cause of how long it takes to get from point A to B on the map.

Also, voncrow, why are you even helping EU shit stomp your own NA players? It doesn't make sense to me. I'm helping acre because they are an NA faction. I would do the same for you if you weren't helping EU regardless of any Internet pixel beef we may have had prior. I guess that's the difference between making a decision based on action rather than emotion.

#gottem
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 04:38:33 pm by Bronto »

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2015, 04:53:39 pm »
I'm helping acre because they are an NA faction.

Word on the street is that Byzantine Guard sold themselves into Acre slavery over a TS spot. #LiberateBent_Priest2015

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2015, 05:50:30 pm »
+1
Most of these battle happen during the day or when people are getting home from work. I miss most of them because I usually dont get home until 7-8 and then i still have to eat. I spam NA1 telling people to sign for HCE before the battle but still many people do not. These battle have more people signing up for them than have in the past,  but people just do not care anymore.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Warlord_of_Acre

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bent_Priest
« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2015, 05:55:46 pm »
+6
Word on the street is that Byzantine Guard sold themselves into Acre slavery over a TS spot. #LiberateBent_Priest2015

halp i am prisoner

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2015, 06:03:18 pm »
+1
You should never assume you know. I have been in contact with older players and your perceived superiority wasn't enough to make them come back. Sorry but most of them didn't think you were that special. On the other hand, I did get some to come back and help out but it'll take some time cause of how long it takes to get from point A to B on the map.

Also, voncrow, why are you even helping EU shit stomp your own NA players? It doesn't make sense to me. I'm helping acre because they are an NA faction. I would do the same for you if you weren't helping EU regardless of any Internet pixel beef we may have had prior. I guess that's the difference between making a decision based on action rather than emotion.

#gottem

The Kalmar and Liberes guys are cool, so I don't mind helping them out that much. Especially since they're attacking HCE, the second they attack some faction not aligned with HCE is the second they lose almost all their NA merc support. Which is also when they pretty much cease to function. I may be wrong about this, but I'm confident that at that point we could push them back then even if all of NA is in a weakened state. It's an invasion sanction by most of NA on a faction they are at war with. I wouldn't quite call that an EU invasion. Then again, it's not the first time I've been wrong, so we'll see how things go.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2015, 06:21:18 pm »
+2
I would like to know what I did to get so many NAers hate me so much. I tried getting Strat going again with RP and some good battles. We tried making to avoid ganking and night time battles, though of course both sides naturally failed at that sometimes.

The way things were seemed pretty even to me. The average prime time battles had relatively even rosters. We probably had more ticks, but those would have been eaten up fighting population. The castle we took was quickly taken back, and the ones we assaulted now have more gear and are their populations are growing back faster than our ticks.

So what did we do?  Do you still hate Acre for some things in the past? Did you want them to quit, cutting the NA population by a quarter?  This hate, which is strong enough to make you fight for euros is baffling to me.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 03, 2015, 06:28:10 pm »
+2
Hate makes ppl happy
Hate is the reason why this game is still alive
Hate is the way you show ur enemy you respect him
Hate keeps strat going
Hate is the reason why this thread allready got 24 sides
Hate is the reason why we won't stop attacking
Hate is the reason why we won't stop reinforcing NA
Hate is the reason why HCE will die.

Offline cup457

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 03, 2015, 08:21:02 pm »
+1
Hate makes ppl happy
Hate is the reason why this game is still alive
Hate is the way you show ur enemy you respect him
Hate keeps strat going
Hate is the reason why this thread allready got 24 sides
Hate is the reason why we won't stop attacking
Hate is the reason why we won't stop reinforcing NA
Hate is the reason why HCE will die.
Urshit #rekt
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 03, 2015, 08:29:00 pm »
Would you guys mind not attcking or having any battles for tomorrow? It's a national holiday in USA and I would like to not have to think about what is going on in strat or crpg.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 03, 2015, 08:35:47 pm »
ure not even a member of HCE are u? :D

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #312 on: July 03, 2015, 08:37:14 pm »
Would you guys mind not attcking or having any battles for tomorrow? It's a national holiday in USA and I would like to not have to think about what is going on in strat or crpg.
It will soon be known as the unindependence day, so just bend over and get it over with
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline cup457

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 03, 2015, 08:46:29 pm »
+1
Ey bitchboi Im a member of CUP CLAN™  and I do what I please. At the moment its fighting with HCE against you huns
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 03, 2015, 08:47:58 pm »
You're not even a member of HCE are u? :D

Fixed that for you. And no, I'm not a member of HCE but that doesn't mean I won't try to help them get a full roster to have some fun battles.

It will soon be known as the unindependence day, so just bend over and get it over with

Racist
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.