Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 130109 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #315 on: July 03, 2015, 08:58:17 pm »
+1
fuckin lunch breaks man, an hour ( a hour? fuck off with ur grammar ) is too long, 30 mins would be perfect, but an hour...too long,

2 sandwiches and some fapping later, i have like 10 fuckin mins to sit around, i could walk the dog...hes already pissed, and its fucking hot outside ( im not lazy, my dog is pitch fucking black and gets overheated, and U arnt the one who has to clean the puke, so dont fuckin judge meh )

so instead, even though ill tell my self "DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THESE PEOPLE, DONT EVEN LOOK AT THEM!!!"
i find myself communicating with u...i mean damn, will noone else sort the bullshit into at least semi believable piles?

fuck, here goes. its not A EU invasion ( i said A over AN u happy now>? ) and trust me, NA should be happy its not, THEY DONT WANT IT.

instead we have a handful of EU mercs coming to fight in NA ( again, be fucking grateful that they dont all come, they have nothing to do in EU land and NA is ripe for the taking...why the fuck WOULDNT they come to NA? )

a handful of EU mercs with shit pings doesnt make that big of a diff, if HoC fought it themselves, they would be under 5-10 mercs vs HCE

instead they are now 5-10 mercs more then the HCE...

if u think thats unfair bronto UR retarded bro, 10 more mercs, ALL with shit ping...vs a castle to hide behind...HMMM

sorry, but unless u planned on sallying out and meeting us in the field...that 10 merc advantage dont mean shit compared to good ping and castle walls to hide behind

i agreed to fight for EU when i first heard about this, WAY WAY WAAAAAAAAAY B4 acre was the confirmed target.
but thats me, and my reasons, Voncrow is correct, against someone other than HCE, EU would not have nearly the same NA merc pool.

Brygg, you and HCE are pretty much hated for the same reasons MB was hated for...you are not building an empire...u have one...go do something with it...i once told aldo what i tell u now

"this aint a civilization game, war is thee only way to win, like it or not, you are going to have to fight eventually, u really want to be that clan that sits around and waits to get attacked? wouldnt look so bad if u were still building an empire, but ur not, u already have one"

correct me if i am wrong, but against ACTIVE enemies, what has HCE done offensively? attacked lumetta? i mean he had it coming to him for attacking what he viewed as the weakest link...do u HCE lads not have it coming to u?

TLDR...fuck ur lies and propagandalf bullshit.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #316 on: July 03, 2015, 09:06:11 pm »
+1
well written :)

but you'd better change the beginning of your posts. They make 90 % of the ppl not read the whole post :P

Unindependece day seems great.

But as you guys maybe allready notice we are no assholes :) Go out tomorrow. Don't worry about strat. Every one who tries to move troops will get attacked. It's your decission.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 09:09:26 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #317 on: July 03, 2015, 09:14:33 pm »
+2
But as you guys maybe allready notice we are no assholes :) Go out tomorrow. Don't worry about strat. Every one who tries to move troops will get attacked. It's your decission.

Kalmars won't be attacking either if we don't see armies/traders moving around. Have fun and enjoy your independence for a day more Acre! Oh wait, James is from Canada.....

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #318 on: July 03, 2015, 09:24:48 pm »
I agree- but Plumbo, we had just begun attacking.  No one wanted to fight Dutchy because of his night time settings, and it seemed to much trouble to plan things for the weekend.  No one wants their army to sit for days waiting for the weekend.  Plus, sometimes Dutchy 'forgets'* to change his NTS on weekends. So, we sat there.

But once Mithrim attacked us, and we declared war on the Hounds people suddenly wanted to attack.  Two attacks on Reindi, which they recaptured, and one on Slekzh, which was supposed to have a follow up but someone wandered off then attacked a small army without looking at said army's NTS.  And got destroit.

So we were gonna push as hard as our tick generation could handle, and we figured us against the combined forces of Hounds and Wardens would be fair- we saw the troops they had in their castles.  Plus we thought Dutchy would attack us sooner or later.

So we were convinced we had a level playing field.  Our supposed greater amount of ticks would be countered by fighting populations, and, if we did take it, our enemies would just have to fight our troops, not the population.

But my original point was that we had started having battles once we found an enemy in the same time zone as us, but this new era of active strat war was cut short by the Eu invasion.

*Quotation marks added just to annoy Dutchy.  Dutchy, did it annoy you?

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 03, 2015, 09:26:19 pm »
+1
Kalmars won't be attacking either if we don't see armies/traders moving around. Have fun and enjoy your independence for a day more Acre! Oh wait, James is from Canada.....
As am I- and yet you attacked on Canada Day!  I meant to fight yesterday, but was too hungover and my 2 hour nap stretched into a 12 hour nap.  But I am forgiving, so we will not attack you on the 14th.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #320 on: July 03, 2015, 09:44:41 pm »
Word on the street is that Byzantine Guard sold themselves into Acre slavery over a TS spot. #LiberateBent_Priest2015

Is your street called Lame Memes Avenue?
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 03, 2015, 10:03:15 pm »
Word on the street is that Byzantine Guard sold themselves into Acre slavery over a TS spot. #LiberateBent_Priest2015

You sir, are an idiot. Not sure how one would sell themselves for a free TS channel, when I asked multiple clans for one and everyone but James ignored me. That's a testament to the culture of NA. Zero solidarity and plenty of ignorance.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 03, 2015, 10:14:15 pm »
+1
Is your street called Lame Memes Avenue?

No, It's Calamaris Big Fat Cock Boulevard and it intersects with Bronto and Schoi Gaping Asshole Avenue.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 03, 2015, 10:35:01 pm »
No, It's Calamaris Big Fat Cock Boulevard and it intersects with Bronto and Schoi Gaping Asshole Avenue.

People who have big cocks don't brag about them. So how's that micropenis going for you?

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 03, 2015, 10:38:21 pm »
+3
People who have big cocks don't brag about them.

Speak for yourself...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #325 on: July 03, 2015, 10:40:10 pm »
Speak for yourself...
(click to show/hide)

I'd brag about it if I had one. But then people would fry it up and eat it....

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 04, 2015, 12:34:03 am »
+4
ALL HOLY chadzIAN IMPERIAL MEMBERS PLEASE STOP BITCHING ABOUT ROSTERS!  IT IS WHAT IT IS! WE HAVE SOWN THE WIND AND NOW WE WILL REAP THE WHIRLWIND!

WE WILL FIGHT WITH WHAT WE HAVE, AND WE WILL NOT BE WHINY BITCHES.  WE WILL GO DOWN LIKE HEROES, NOT LIKE CRY BABIES.  SO QUIT BEING PISSY WHINERS, SHOW DECORUM, AND ACT THE HEROES WE KNOW WE ARE!!!

Thank you in advance.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 04, 2015, 01:05:34 am »
If CRPG was more active and not nerfed as hell and I still wasn't lazy to grind troop tickets I'd start a real crusade to spread the word of Christ in NA and EU lands in Strat and to slay the infidels. I bet that would get me automatically DRZ support as well.

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Kiddius, Fittius, Shittius, Svedjan
« Reply #328 on: July 04, 2015, 01:06:57 am »
Ey bitchboi Im a member of CUP CLAN™  and I do what I please. At the moment its fighting with HCE against you huns

Lol never heard of it

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #329 on: July 04, 2015, 01:12:37 am »
If CRPG was more active and not nerfed as hell and I still wasn't lazy to grind troop tickets I'd start a real crusade to spread the word of Christ in NA and EU lands in Strat and to slay the infidels. I bet that would get me automatically DRZ support as well.

check the drz part on the EU map :P