Author Topic: Patch Preview!  (Read 23487 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Patch Preview!
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2015, 08:44:19 pm »
hmm..its lunch time..havent smoked yet...hmm

YUP ITS TIME FOR CAPTAIN NEGATIVE! pfff more like captain fucking obvious, but eh, its not obvious to everyone, so here goes. gather round you day dreaming naive morons, its time to be told a thing or two.

so basically...i have absolutely no reason to be excited for new patch, as new patch ISNT very new, its just that their lastest patch was sooo god awful bad that we have to roll back.

not rolling back to greater days of the glorious times of old...no, we go back to a patch many of us hated in the first place.

IS THAT ALL THE FUCKING LATEST PATCH CHANGED?!??! instead of tweaking wpf like we wanted, instead of tweaking lvls like we wanted, instead of tweaking animations like we wanted,,,u DID NOTHING BUT TWEAK SOMETHING NO ONE WANTED CHANGED...banner balance??? and didnt even bother testing it?

thats really all that was worked on the latest patch? like, forget trying to fix things, lets just go out of our way to break more stuff?

we have had the same complaints for sooo fucking long now, u fools all sucked tydeus dick when he turned this into a agi mod and thus a troll mod...now its at the point where EVERYONE is getting sick of the agi\troll builds

BUT FUCK TRYING TO FIX THAT...lets fuck with banner balance,,,see if we can improve SOMETHING THAT DIDNT NEED CHANGING?!?!?!

GG Tydouche, im thankful you are gone,
but it looks like, u and ur bullshit-no-skill-lame-as-fuck-mod-killing-agi-troll builds...are here to stay.

and YAAAAAAAAAAY new items!!! SWEET! i cant wait for 2 months from now when the new items are hotfixed, and the old items that the new ones break also get fixed...AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAH SCRIPT ERROR! GO OPCODE GO!
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2015, 08:51:12 pm »
They gave us more money, so all those jews out there will wear some armor too... and the next days many ppl will play again, I'm kinda sure about that and than all those agi fuckers will get ganked or shot before they can even reach the enemy^^ no idea why u all hate those agi build nabs. Every tincan with a lil bit skill can deal at least 2 of them. And all those thrower fuckers will get fucked now cuz there will be more players^^ when those throwers can't focus on only one person they are fucked.

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2015, 08:52:33 pm »
+1
hmm..its lunch time..havent smoked yet...hmm

YUP ITS TIME FOR CAPTAIN NEGATIVE! pfff more like captain fucking obvious, but eh, its not obvious to everyone, so here goes. gather round you day dreaming naive morons, its time to be told a thing or two.

so basically...i have absolutely no reason to be excited for new patch, as new patch ISNT very new, its just that their lastest patch was sooo god awful bad that we have to roll back.

not rolling back to greater days of the glorious times of old...no, we go back to a patch many of us hated in the first place.

IS THAT ALL THE FUCKING LATEST PATCH CHANGED?!??! instead of tweaking wpf like we wanted, instead of tweaking lvls like we wanted, instead of tweaking animations like we wanted,,,u DID NOTHING BUT TWEAK SOMETHING NO ONE WANTED CHANGED...banner balance??? and didnt even bother testing it?

thats really all that was worked on the latest patch? like, forget trying to fix things, lets just go out of our way to break more stuff?

we have had the same complaints for sooo fucking long now, u fools all sucked tydeus dick when he turned this into a agi mod and thus a troll mod...now its at the point where EVERYONE is getting sick of the agi\troll builds

BUT FUCK TRYING TO FIX THAT...lets fuck with banner balance,,,see if we can improve SOMETHING THAT DIDNT NEED CHANGING?!?!?!

GG Tydouche, im thankful you are gone,
but it looks like, u and ur bullshit-no-skill-lame-as-fuck-mod-killing-agi-troll builds...are here to stay.

and YAAAAAAAAAAY new items!!! SWEET! i cant wait for 2 months from now when the new items are hotfixed, and the old items that the new ones break also get fixed...AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAH SCRIPT ERROR! GO OPCODE GO!

You should actually read the patch preview before going full retard mode.

More to come(most likely patch after 0.4.1.2)
-New weapons and armor
-Plated Donkey
-Balance changes to gameplay/weapons/armor
-Map Rotation
-New maps
-More events
-Strategus? - No word on this YET from the Donkey Crew
-Animation Changes?(testing)
-Ladders?(for siege only)
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2015, 09:02:03 pm »
+2

In order to go full retard you must not already be full retard

Which is never in Dumbo's case
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline mjm97

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Marcus_
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2015, 09:04:38 pm »
+2
Can't wait for it Nashringa, as long as people are talking about a patch coming soon, cRPG still has hope to be great and for people to start talking about it again.  Great job by the way.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2015, 09:06:53 pm »
+3
waited for someone to write this

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2015, 01:32:25 am »
+1

bitch there is always fucking "Balance changes to gameplay/weapons/armor " u change a point or two on a few weapon stats doesnt change fucking gameplay one bit, wpf, lvls, animations, THOSE are gameplay, and gameplay, aint fucking changing now is it?

we going to suddenly see a drop in all the peasent stone throwers...no...cuz this patch aint fucking changing nothing, u are fixing the banner balance u fucked up last patch, and calling this patch "new"

i dotn fucking care u dont like to hear the cold truth, but the truth is, last patch did nothing to solve NOT EVEN A ATTEMPT to solve the broken gameplay we all bitch about now, truth is time was wasted trying to change banner balence for w.e. fucking reason...and failed miserably

now ur FINALLY attempting to fix THAT mistake...while changing NOTHING about the shit gameplay that crpg currently is...and after the patch we'll have better banner balence...and still the same shit gameplay we've had SINCE the patch of destiny

the cold hard truth...eat up.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2015, 01:38:40 am »
+1
bitch there is always fucking "Balance changes to gameplay/weapons/armor " u change a point or two on a few weapon stats doesnt change fucking gameplay one bit, wpf, lvls, animations, THOSE are gameplay, and gameplay, aint fucking changing now is it?

we going to suddenly see a drop in all the peasent stone throwers...no...cuz this patch aint fucking changing nothing, u are fixing the banner balance u fucked up last patch, and calling this patch "new"

i dotn fucking care u dont like to hear the cold truth, but the truth is, last patch did nothing to solve NOT EVEN A ATTEMPT to solve the broken gameplay we all bitch about now, truth is time was wasted trying to change banner balence for w.e. fucking reason...and failed miserably

now ur FINALLY attempting to fix THAT mistake...while changing NOTHING about the shit gameplay that crpg currently is...and after the patch we'll have better banner balence...and still the same shit gameplay we've had SINCE the patch of destiny

the cold hard truth...eat up.

Ahh man you're hilarious. Super retard mode engaged.... and I never worked on any other patch. This was my first one.

Read all previous patch notes and see for yourself what was changed.

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2015, 01:42:37 am »
Whats change on archery please?

Increase ranged damage??
Is that arrows, bows, wpf, or the formula shit

Have you finally buffed headshot damage or what
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:45:53 am by jtobiasm »

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2015, 01:44:14 am »
Its almost the weekend  :shock: Dont be a chadz with ETAs
(click to show/hide)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2015, 01:47:47 am »
+3
gameplay didn't really change that much by the patch of destiny. It became (for me at least) better cuz there is no way that ppl have +5 lvl or something. For example in strat all the drz/greys had high lvl chars, so -> 35 - 36. Everyone else (almost) was playing 30/31. Now there are only 3 lvls difference and only a few are lvl 38 at the moment, so I think the game somehow became fairer. And u blame the stone thrower? Eques Dieler is playing now for ages and he allready played stone thrower 3 years ago. It was allways op, but now it becomes even more strong cuz of the low server population. And as I allready wrote I don't think agi is op. I tried it and had to notice that it is sort of really hard to play, for sure just spamming like a full retard isn't, but playing real agi build (not really many are doing this) so with changing enemies chambering and playing 1 vs 3 is reaaally hard, still I think str is harder to deal but it is more effective though.

And something funny: Even though everyone blames tincans to be shit and ppl hate playing full plate, I still got no problem of being first in my team against a whole agi inf/thower/archer team. Stop QQ lean to block and fucking learn to change with the mod, if u still play like 2 years ago u missed something bro

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2015, 01:50:49 am »
+3
Its almost the weekend  :shock: Dont be a chadz with ETAs
(click to show/hide)

It's out of my hands now. I'm assuming it won't be patched today(Friday)..

For archery, it's pretty much the same as right now, we'll have to see though when the patch comes out. Patch 0.4.0.0 really nerfed archery for the most part. San increased the damage in both of the patches he released so all I did was increased limb damage and took out the damage cap. These two edits are already in current crpg we play at moment.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1478
  • Infamy: 2673
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2015, 02:10:20 am »
It's out of my hands now. I'm assuming it won't be patched today(Friday)..

Good job, you finished on time.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2015, 02:33:58 am »
Ahh man you're hilarious. Super retard mode engaged.... and I never worked on any other patch. This was my first one.

Read all previous patch notes and see for yourself what was changed.

...u act like im singling u and only u out. like, ur the sum of my disappointment. i dont even fucking know u dont care to. and ya, i know, its retarded calling this patch exactly what it is, a band aid to last patch mistakes. explain to me how this patch will change anything? thats what we really want. sure we did want banner balence fixed as well, but that only takes us back to the same SHIT GAMEPLAY we have BEEN playing since the destiny patch came out.

i say work on a patch untill its completly done, idc if this patch ever comes out, alls its changing is banner balence, perhaps u could explain what these "gameplay" changes are? banner balence does not change the core gameplay, more xp\gold does not either, and while im glad u are testing animations, we've been bitching about patch of destiny for some time.

lvls, wpf, animations, THIS IS GAMEPLAY...sadly the gameplay we are all complaining about now was not the focus of the patch and is here to stay.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2015, 07:19:07 am »
Plumbo my man, this is just a preview not the patch notes. Lets cross our fingers and hold off on judgement until it is released.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/