19 (15.4%)
They're black
7 (5.7%)
Fuck you for making this thread
21 (17.1%)
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
58 (47.2%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: The real question cRPG players are asking.  (Read 4899 times)

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
Re: The real question cRPG players are asking.
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 08:52:37 pm »
We all know Desire has been playing this mod for years, strat battles, being an admin, etc.

But... Are they really a woman? Should we trust in their credibility?

Why would you not buy a microphone? It costs around six dollars. They claim to be a bank teller, that's a perfectly fine salary for a seventeen year old.

So, why should we believe they're a woman?
*Why is this guy using "they" as if Desire was not just one person but a group of them?
Must be something about the grammar. Is that how they call a person whose gender is unknown? I need to learn moar english.*

They?

Is desire a group of people now?

A spy network sent over from the PW mod to infiltrate our ranks?
*Oh, wait, no it's not. This guy is american too, so if he's surprised by that usage of "they", just like I am, there must be something wrong in the first guy's post. My english is fine.*

Actually, a secondary definition of "they" is "used to refer to a person of unspecified sex".
So actually my usage of "they" is perfectly fine for this, it completely relates to the topic.
*I was right in the beginning, GOD DAMN IT!*

...This is how people who are still learning English struggle.
...This is how you lose faith in people.

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
Bush Did 9/11
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 12:09:05 am »
I guess the thing to take away from this thread is that jet fuel really can't melt steel beams.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 12:20:21 am »
Where is the "give them run" option?

Where are the dank memes?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 10:56:28 am »
I'm gonna derail this thread by asking is it still considered racist in this day and age to say China-men? I've used that term in ts and real life to refer to men from China and have promptly been told that's racist. Is China-men a racist term?

My mom used to troll people when I was little; if they asked why she decided to have three children she would reply "I heard that every fourth baby born in the world is a chinaman, so I decided to stop at three."

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2015, 03:32:28 pm »
Please help I am lost
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 05:01:39 pm »
Where are the dank memes?

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2015, 06:45:25 pm »

This steel beam business is just plain stupid.

Ordinary Jet fuel can't melt an ordinary steel beam in normal conditions.

Last I looked the conditions, where this question applies, only happened once, so maybe it was just a strange coincidence.

So my own conspiracy theory has a lot more merit. They blew them up to minimize civilian casualties because they thought steel beams could melt by being exposed to burning jet fuel. Thus their perfectly reasonable decision to perform a controlled detonation was based on bad intelligence(aka. they thought jet fuel could melt steel beams therefore controlled demolition=less civilian casualties than if they let them topple sideways)

This sounds more reasonable considering the quality of intelligence they had available, WMD over here, or over there, it's everywhere except where we look or invade!

So much of today's "evil" is just false assumption and perfectly reasonable logical thinking compounding that error to lead to bizarre results.

With that said I believe "they" is a woman, You may ask why...

And here's my reasoning:
What speaks against her being a woman:
-Judging by my Crpg experience most crpg players are male, therefore it is more probable that she is not a woman.
-Avoiding to buy a microphone to pretend to be a woman..
-Mangina real life roleplay fetish is quite common for male attention whores
-Average trolling=pretend to be woman.

What speaks for:
-Not affording a microphone=lower slary as women usually have
-Being afraid of being verbally... "courted with the average level of finesse of a crpg player"
-Persisting in claiming to be a woman beyond what average trolls can handle.
-Gamergate...

Therefore: Logic dictates it is a man, but...
(click to show/hide)
the average woman is less logical.

With this reasoning: She woman, logic doesn't apply, deal with it!

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 07:10:11 pm »

Last I looked the conditions, where this question applies, only happened once, so maybe it was just a strange coincidence.

So my own conspiracy theory has a lot more merit. They blew them up to minimize civilian casualties because they thought steel beams could melt by being exposed to burning jet fuel. Thus their perfectly reasonable decision to perform a controlled detonation was based on bad intelligence(aka. they thought jet fuel could melt steel beams therefore controlled demolition=less civilian casualties than if they let them topple sideways)

This sounds more reasonable considering the quality of intelligence they had available, WMD over here, or over there, it's everywhere except where we look or invade!

So you are saying that they had this pair of tall skycrapers that were designed to endure even an airplane crash, and they performed controlled detonation because of fear that they might end up collapsing? Okay, that is still plausible, provided that US media said anything about safety demolition of the WTC, which... they did not....

Also, there was also a smaller building that collapsed in same manner, despite not being damaged before hand in any way...

I dunno man, that just doesnt sound right.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2015, 07:11:03 pm »
(click to show/hide)

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2015, 07:13:15 pm »

My god, trying to melt the beams with burning jet fuel...

That is like setting forest on fire just because there is someone lost there...
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2015, 07:21:41 pm »
Actually, a secondary definition of "they" is "used to refer to a person of unspecified sex".
So actually my usage of "they" is perfectly fine for this, it completely relates to the topic.
I learned something today

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2015, 07:21:49 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2015, 08:34:04 pm »
So you are saying that they had this pair of tall skycrapers that were designed to endure even an airplane crash, and they performed controlled detonation because of fear that they might end up collapsing? Okay, that is still plausible, provided that US media said anything about safety demolition of the WTC, which... they did not....

Also, there was also a smaller building that collapsed in same manner, despite not being damaged before hand in any way...

I dunno man, that just doesnt sound right.

Why would they say anything about it in media?

Imagine the outcry from the Christian right:
"You are killing all those innocent civilians, god will surely save any good American with a miracle"
and the liberals:
"OMG! that's just evil, innocent lives doesn't belong in any cost/benefit analysis"
the "casual"(corporate) right wingers:
"NO! You idiot, that will hurt our political support, imagine how hard it will be to trick ppl to lower our taxes and subsidize us with an official statement like that in out baggage!"

The other building, was it building 7?
Ever heard of insurance fraud?
It's just convenient that lots of conspiracy theorists gets hung up on NWO agenda and destroyed CIA/FBI documents or whatever they call it nowadays.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2015, 09:34:56 pm »

So much of today's "evil" is just false assumption and perfectly reasonable logical thinking compounding that error to lead to bizarre results.

With that said I believe "they" is a woman, You may ask why...

And here's my reasoning:
What speaks against her being a woman:
-Judging by my Crpg experience most crpg players are male, therefore it is more probable that she is not a woman.
-Avoiding to buy a microphone to pretend to be a woman..
-Mangina real life roleplay fetish is quite common for male attention whores
-Average trolling=pretend to be woman.

What speaks for:
-Not affording a microphone=lower slary as women usually have
-Being afraid of being verbally... "courted with the average level of finesse of a crpg player"
-Persisting in claiming to be a woman beyond what average trolls can handle.
-Gamergate...

Therefore: Logic dictates it is a man, but...
(click to show/hide)
the average woman is less logical.

With this reasoning: She woman, logic doesn't apply, deal with it![/size]

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2015, 09:36:29 pm »