Author Topic: The Holy chadzian Empire declare war on Legionaries  (Read 7913 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Re: The Holy chadzian Empire declare war on Legionaries
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2015, 12:01:40 am »
+1
It was a good battle, especially as someone burst out laughing on ts, sayin in disbelief that 'Bryggan killed Jona in a one on one. The rest of the TS laughed and laughed. Thanks for the comedy relief, Jona. You obviously let me kill you to keep our morale up.

But even rosters are a bitch, even though we all want them. I had, in the past, suggested we wait til half an hour before the battle to sign people up. But that idea was quickly shat upon.

Oh well, Ganka's gonna gank. And I'm sure it will go both ways.

It did go both ways, we ganked the squids.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2015, 12:33:30 am »
The pendulum swings back and forth. The best battles land in the middle. Unfortunately we can't control that.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2015, 04:09:48 am »
+2
Grudge match of the century! Come and fight for your favorite shitlord, Tristan "Mad Cuz Bad' Of Erzoth vs MIND "Left Swing Spam" CALAMARI! Great gear for my side, probably great gear for his! Shit talking is highly encouraged for the global chat for this fight(its all in good fun right?).

Battle:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4333
50k to top three scores, and 10k to 5 people that have the most entertaining moments.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2015, 06:43:01 am »
+1
The Bryggan that has plagued the lands have been brought to Justice.  Outside the Walls of Nova Tulga, a field battle took place. Here stands the trumpet warriors being exhorted by their God, King, and Emperor Jimmy the III.

The Bryggan was taken captured and marched into the City of Nova Tulga alongside our valorous troops.

The Bryggan, Bryggan the Emperor, former High King of Kingdom of the North, and warrior leader of the 13th. Whom had terrorized the people of New Shulus, butchered the freemen of New Sungetche Castle, whom had attempted to sack the village of New Tulbuk. Who had order the invasion and started the war on the free peoples of the Steppe… has been executed for crimes against all free peoples.

The “emperor” of the Holy chadzian Empire is dead.

What now will happen to the HCE, now that there strongman is dead. Who shall rise above the ranks to lead them? Will there war against the Legionaries end? Will there “empire” fall into disarray?  Is the rumor true about an heir from the Bryggan alive? What will the Empresses, NSIV, do without her husband? With reports of the Tyrant Bryggan dead, what now will happen? Ravens are seen flying across the land and of reports of HCE birds traveling there lands, Is a new “emperor” or empresses, rule HCE, or will an heir be found? … Shall there be celebrations or not…
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 06:47:02 am by sJimmy »
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2015, 07:14:48 am »
+1
That was a guy that looked like Bryggan. I can understand your confusion. Don't lose hope maybe one day you will get him!

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2015, 07:39:50 am »
+5
The truth of the battle:

(click to show/hide)

So the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.  I am sorry I missed the battle, for I hear it was an excellent one.  Thanks to everyone who did show up; I hear you came very close to saving poor Ranulf's head.  Just a few minutes to timers, I hear.  So thanks again.