Author Topic: Who they think they are fooling?  (Read 6058 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2854
  • Infamy: 660
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Who they think they are fooling?
« on: May 03, 2015, 01:46:39 am »
+4
First it was that Qoray dude, truly sad person who seems to have stopped playing this mod. Nowadays we have the likes of Xanor/Spamwhore, few of them who seem to know each other very well (I'm not even remotely surprised). Their ancestor, mister Qoray even went as far to make that stupid epileptic video to show how he is playing all the time. Native is full of such players, whose greatest achievement in this game is buying expensive mouse with software that allow recording fast sequences of keystrokes.

I've been playing this for a very long time and have seen many genuinely good players and none of them was abusing fast feints (players like Phyrex, Tommy, Muffin, Tor, Teeth, Atze, Chase, Krivoru4chka, Saxon, Gurnisson, Phase etc.) Every single of those players has excellent feel of space and their surroundings, exceptional footwork and timing, in other words they are very skilled and play the game in a smart way. They can feint fast and emulate the random feint sequence but THEY CAN ALSO BLOCK DURING THAT FEINT SEQUENCE.

Which bring us back to already mentioned Qoray and friends. They can't block during feints, tested many times. I'm not the player who likes to spam quick attacks, prefer held attacks. But against these players with uber fast feints, spamming fast weapons works exceptionally well to the point where they are unable to respond and die fast.

Then what is my problem when they are so easy to deal with? Well first of all, they force me to change my proffered style of play which I'm not too keen to do just because some special flower decided that using mouse macros will make him feel good playing online game. Why don't I keep my playstyle and block their attacks? Well that is the tricky part because cRPG LAGS and missing blocks is ordinary thing and really fast feints during server burp means you get hit quite a lot. I can do what Gurnisson does, make a fast build with fastest broken animation polearm and buzz around spamming it which will force macro feinters launch their mouse at their screen so their mommies will have to buy them a new monitor. I don't want to do that, not a bastard of that kind.

This is not a call to do something about these soft "cheaters", there is nothing it can be done against them. Native community is full of them but native community is a really sad place full of Shemaforash like characters which means it is beyond repair. However, would like to see cRPG community or what is left of it recognizing this issue and stop saying how they don't use macros, how it is stupid, because they do and it is their only way of killing ANYONE in this mod.

To macro feinters: you are making fool of yourselves. This is five year old mod and being good at it at this point doesn't really matters much. Only thing you accomplish is being seen as sad little people who need crutches in something so trivial like online game.

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Kiddius, Fittius, Shittius, Svedjan
Re: Who they think they are fooling?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 02:24:09 am »
When you try to do really fast feints, it's hard so se anything really so i dont know what you are on about....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 03:31:32 am »
+19
The major problem with leshma is that with his constantly changing infamy bar, I don't have any pleasure or sentiment of relief when downvoting him.  :(
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1310
  • Infamy: 1528
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 03:42:07 am »
+2
Still butthurt because I called you second coming of Tovi?

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Kiddius, Fittius, Shittius, Svedjan
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 03:51:29 am »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2714
  • Infamy: 392
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 03:57:09 am »
Champion of the most important topic cRPG forums ever had, Meanwhile in Ukraine. Dunno why Brokar doesn't like being compared with such influential persona.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 04:54:30 am »
+7
Full of Shemaforash like characters? You mean people who don't cheat and genuinely try hard to become good at the game and then come and destroy players like you and force you to make threads about it. I understand that you're Leshma but this is a pretty pathetic thread even for you.

EDIT: Phyrex is the original lolfeinter "macrofeinter" for the people who lack braincells
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:31:14 pm by Shemaforash »
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 05:06:33 am »
+2
Leschma Fuck off from spamwhore right now.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2958
  • Infamy: 2900
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 05:26:43 am »
Full of Shemaforash like characters? You mean people who don't cheat and genuinely try hard to become good at the game and then come and destroy players like you and force you to make threads about it. I understand that you're Leshma but this is a pretty pathetic thread even for you.

You don't even play cRPG, pumpkin. Or do you? Please share your random Vanguard char with us. Last time I've seen you, you have been trying to shoot arrows but somehow they felt like they are made of rubber and you've got destroyed in melee by pretty much everybody.

Native "pros" do visit this realm from time to time, get owned and go back to their sad little place @ http://forums.taleworlds.com where they let their imagination run wild.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 06:04:28 am »
+1
You're delusional.
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 06:27:28 am »
+14
You're delusional.

thanks captain obvious

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 837
  • Infamy: 2095
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 06:54:18 am »
You've Witchcraft support, one true forum warrior by your side. We need that Australian to post something good, cause PK is best.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 07:30:05 am »
+5
You've Witchcraft support, one true forum warrior by your side. We need that Australian to post something good, cause PK is best.

Hey, just so you know, I'm not in support of you nor Shemaforash, nor anybody.

Except for Witchcraft, because he's a good guy.

So if you're talking shit on Witchcraft...

« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 07:56:45 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Phyrex

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 22nd Battalion
  • Game nicks: 22nd_Overlord_Phyrex
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 07:53:09 am »
+14

EDIT: Phyrex is the original lolfeinter macrofeinter for the people who lack braincells

I've never used macros, bitch.
Free Bjordhinn!

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2015, 07:59:18 am »
+2
tl;dr