Author Topic: Who they think they are fooling?  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
Re: Who they think they are fooling?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2015, 08:01:44 am »
I've never used macros, bitch.
: )
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:31:04 pm by Shemaforash »
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2015, 08:08:36 am »
+4
You really are special, leshma
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2015, 09:08:10 am »
where am i
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2015, 09:25:26 am »
+6

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2015, 09:37:10 am »
+1
You really are special, leshma

Talking bullshit because he does not understand the game is indeed so special for a member of this community ....

Also, so few players have really good feints, I don't get your problem. You mentioned you don't like to adjust the way you fight, but this is exactly what one has to do against players with different fighting styles
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 09:50:52 am by Akronus97 »
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2015, 09:54:20 am »
+7
I think there are players who use macros to execute ultra fast feints, but since I don't have a proof I'm not gonna point the finger at them.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2015, 09:56:21 am »
+1
I cant recall any fientspammer got me in fair 1v1  8-)

Offline Hearst_

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • kurwa mać!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ReBorn/Kremsies <3
  • Game nicks: ReBorn_Hearst/LiveYourLife(нуб)
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2015, 10:20:08 am »
+3
First time you are right Leshma.
Я люблю твою улыбку
хахахахаха))))

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2015, 11:26:42 am »
+1
More drama, good... Goooooood.

All i can say is, some do feints that are incredibly fast, with 100% accuracy no matter the turning or positioning, which is questionable. Its definitely beatable, but it would be cheesy if that was due to a single click of a macro button etc. Cheese
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2015, 12:28:17 pm »
+1
I dont think that spamwhore is using macros to be honest, I think he has topped the mouse sensetivity, like phase, and all he does is 360 turns around himself.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2015, 12:58:57 pm »
+3
Qoray used to be a sloppy blocker during his feints quite a while ago, but I duelled him a lot in preparation for some duel tournament and his blocking was very solid while doing complex feints.

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AmoX
  • Game nicks: Spamwhore, Xanor, david324
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2015, 01:03:33 pm »
+7
First it was that Qoray dude, truly sad person who seems to have stopped playing this mod. Nowadays we have the likes of Xanor/Spamwhore, few of them who seem to know each other very well (I'm not even remotely surprised). Their ancestor, mister Qoray even went as far to make that stupid epileptic video to show how he is playing all the time. Native is full of such players, whose greatest achievement in this game is buying expensive mouse with software that allow recording fast sequences of keystrokes.

I've been playing this for a very long time and have seen many genuinely good players and none of them was abusing fast feints (players like Phyrex, Tommy, Muffin, Tor, Teeth, Atze, Chase, Krivoru4chka, Saxon, Gurnisson, Phase etc.) Every single of those players has excellent feel of space and their surroundings, exceptional footwork and timing, in other words they are very skilled and play the game in a smart way. They can feint fast and emulate the random feint sequence but THEY CAN ALSO BLOCK DURING THAT FEINT SEQUENCE.

Which bring us back to already mentioned Qoray and friends. They can't block during feints, tested many times. I'm not the player who likes to spam quick attacks, prefer held attacks. But against these players with uber fast feints, spamming fast weapons works exceptionally well to the point where they are unable to respond and die fast.

Then what is my problem when they are so easy to deal with? Well first of all, they force me to change my proffered style of play which I'm not too keen to do just because some special flower decided that using mouse macros will make him feel good playing online game. Why don't I keep my playstyle and block their attacks? Well that is the tricky part because cRPG LAGS and missing blocks is ordinary thing and really fast feints during server burp means you get hit quite a lot. I can do what Gurnisson does, make a fast build with fastest broken animation polearm and buzz around spamming it which will force macro feinters launch their mouse at their screen so their mommies will have to buy them a new monitor. I don't want to do that, not a bastard of that kind.

This is not a call to do something about these soft "cheaters", there is nothing it can be done against them. Native community is full of them but native community is a really sad place full of Shemaforash like characters which means it is beyond repair. However, would like to see cRPG community or what is left of it recognizing this issue and stop saying how they don't use macros, how it is stupid, because they do and it is their only way of killing ANYONE in this mod.

To macro feinters: you are making fool of yourselves. This is five year old mod and being good at it at this point doesn't really matters much. Only thing you accomplish is being seen as sad little people who need crutches in something so trivial like online game.

Holy fuck dude.. why is this so big deal for you? Do you think I'm going to stop playing like I want to because of your constant whining and crying. Just look at yourself and think who's making himself look like a fool and if you're saying being good doesn't matter anymore then why the fuck are you constantly trying to turn people's heads around in your favor so they wouldn't know how fucking pathethic and unskilled piece of shit of a player you are... Think about eeet.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2015, 01:04:48 pm »
+9
Faster and more complex feints require more spazzing and focus on doing the actual feints, which makes blocking that much harder. I don't think I've seen anyone in either cRPG or Native that I could reliably say he's using a feint macro. It's just a scrub excuse for getting rekked. Let's not forget this Leshma guy lost to ras_frenzy :lol:

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2015, 01:12:25 pm »
I dont think that spamwhore is using macros to be honest, I think he has topped the mouse sensetivity, like phase, and all he does is 360 turns around himself.

How would sensetivity help with feinting fast? its purely timing and rightclicking, i mean you can turn faster sure but you only need to move the mouse slightly to the left to do a left swing.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA