Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26915 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #240 on: April 29, 2015, 08:11:52 pm »
+3
i was there ;)

I curse thee with liquid diarrhea at the most unfitting moment.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #241 on: April 29, 2015, 08:27:11 pm »
I curse thee with liquid diarrhea at the most unfitting moment.

We all did that with Perv in Barabe already, it does not work.....

Also, I have to say it was pretty awesome seeing Zero_Sat and Homersexual raping you as HA on the battlefield :D
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #242 on: April 29, 2015, 09:00:46 pm »
+5
Why don't you talk about love instead of this ?

DOES FIN DESERVE LOVE ? YES OR NOT ?

I SAY YES !
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #243 on: April 29, 2015, 09:26:57 pm »
+1
Why don't you talk about love instead of this ?

DOES FIN DESERVE LOVE ? YES OR NOT ?

I SAY YES !
LOVE?! SURE! I just fapped to your avatar ... did you feel something ?

(click to show/hide)
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #244 on: April 29, 2015, 09:44:43 pm »
+1
Ughh

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #245 on: April 29, 2015, 09:47:19 pm »
+1
 :oops:
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 29, 2015, 10:05:22 pm »
+1
If the topic of this thread goes into this ceratin direction one might consider renaming the thread^^

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #247 on: April 29, 2015, 10:13:57 pm »
+5
I felt your love in my eyes...
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #248 on: April 30, 2015, 09:22:59 am »
+5
This community needs more players like the Krems, and less GTX`s, one is enough.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #249 on: April 30, 2015, 02:06:38 pm »
This community needs more players like the Krems, and less GTX`s, one is enough.

I'd say the opposite, but i guess people enjoy different things. Personally if i was to go enjoy what krems are doing, i would do it in a game meant for such interractions. (second world looks like a stupid amount of fun)

I find all players to have a certain charm though, and i have a fetish for the ragey ones.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 30, 2015, 03:01:50 pm »
+1
I'd say the opposite, but i guess people enjoy different things. Personally if i was to go enjoy what krems are doing, i would do it in a game meant for such interractions. (second world looks like a stupid amount of fun)

I find all players to have a certain charm though, and i have a fetish for the ragey ones.

Good to know....I will never rage again when Gravoth is on server.....

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #251 on: April 30, 2015, 03:35:44 pm »
+5
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 30, 2015, 03:38:21 pm »
I know you'd say the opposite, but you have to expect the equally large number of players who dislike GTX-type of players more than Krems-type of players to be concerned by an admin application made by you.

You don't consider yourself a tryhard, but you are very much in the camp of 'use every advantage', 'play for kills' or simply following the current EU1 meta with a cookie-cutter archer/2h hybrid to irritate from a distance but retain lethality in melee. You may not kick and scream every time you die like the most tryhardish, but you do revel in the mentality they bring. I even recall you saying on the designed GTX hate thread that GTX disconnecting when he's going to die in EU1 is perfectly understandable if he's going to be killed by more than one opponent since he'd consider it an unfair fight and so deny them a kill they wouldn't otherwise be worthy of, it's statements like that which put you in the 'tryhard' category. It's a very elitist mentality.

An 'I hate Krems' platform may win you the vote for admin, but the people voting might get more than they bargained for in an admin with such high expectations, taking the game so seriously, and judging server interaction against a very polarized view on what's fun and what isnt. Meanwhile you love exactly the kind of toxic crpg asshole that Fin featured in his cRPG hymn.

Well you're picture of a "tryhard" is clearly way different than mine. And i cant blame you for not knowing the builds ive played in throughout crpg. But let me elighten you, As for the "every advantage" i simply make use of most mechanics, i wouldnt really put this in the tryhard category, its just simply playing the game. Im not a tryhard for using the nudge am i? Or the roll? I dunno maybe there are some things i do use that i havent considered..

As for the 2h plate archer hybred being meta (what?) and cookie cutter build, hell this aint even viable by most peoples standards, this is a troll build by most tbh. Tryharding wouldnt be hybriding really, that would be going for a pure archer or pure 2h build, because if you combine both you will be slightly lacking in both (lacking a lot with the build i did).

And before this i have played either very strength heavy or agi heavy builds, my main has for a looong time been a 15-27 build (pre- 35 patch) which was purely meant for supporting, give up damage to simply make use of stun and mobility and let others get kills. Quite opposite of tryharding, but i guess it is tryharding in a way aswell but not the generic K/D whore tryhard. I have not used a danish/german for more than an hour since the start of the game. At the very beginning of cRPG when everyone used these to be tryhards, i decided id go for a weapon which was the war spear. Pretty weak in comparison to most, i also went for a 9-30 build which was insane and silly, but fun. I still tried just like any other would when i played, but i wasnt a "tryhard". I actually havent even made a proper balance build untill just now recently.

Allthough i suppose you could say tryharding and minmaxing are different things, and tryharding is the mentality while minmaxing is building the character. Then i would fall in the tryhard category, while often being the opposite of the minmaxing part.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #253 on: April 30, 2015, 03:43:30 pm »
+1
Well you're picture of a "tryhard" is clearly way different than mine. And i cant blame you for not knowing the builds ive played in throughout crpg. But let me elighten you, As for the "every advantage" i simply make use of most mechanics, i wouldnt really put this in the tryhard category, its just simply playing the game. Im not a tryhard for using the nudge am i? Or the roll? I dunno maybe there are some things i do use that i havent considered..

As for the 2h plate archer hybred being meta (what?) and cookie cutter build, hell this aint even viable by most peoples standards, this is a troll build by most tbh. Tryharding wouldnt be hybriding really, that would be going for a pure archer or pure 2h build, because if you combine both you will be slightly lacking in both (lacking a lot with the build i did).

And before this i have played either very strength heavy or agi heavy builds, my main has for a looong time been a 15-27 build (pre- 35 patch) which was purely meant for supporting, give up damage to simply make use of stun and mobility and let others get kills. Quite opposite of tryharding, but i guess it is tryharding in a way aswell but not the generic K/D whore tryhard. I have not used a danish/german for more than an hour since the start of the game. At the very beginning of cRPG when everyone used these to be tryhards, i decided id go for a weapon which was the war spear. Pretty weak in comparison to most, i also went for a 9-30 build which was insane and silly, but fun. I still tried just like any other would when i played, but i wasnt a "tryhard". I actually havent even made a proper balance build untill just now recently.

Allthough i suppose you could say tryharding and minmaxing are different things, and tryharding is the mentality while minmaxing is building the character. Then i would fall in the tryhard category, while often being the opposite of the minmaxing part.

I think he was more like talking about your RL build.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #254 on: April 30, 2015, 03:53:15 pm »
Lol, we are talking about builds now?... This thread went fucking downhill quickly.  :lol:

Someone should really close this shit, or is it still attempting to be used seriously as the worst admin application thread in cRPG history? it's certainly the one with the most flaming and insults!

...What a tranquil place this forum is.  :mrgreen: