Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26913 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2015, 07:08:47 pm »
Why didn't you write a big qq post  in ban section saying how fin is unfair shit admin cunt like oberyn did the other night when fin banned him? Oh yea, I forgot you're a normal guy and not some silly pathetic rage nerd pro serious internet tough guy wannabe cunt, silly me.

And you cant in anyway see the reasoning in his actions, and why he would feel like he was treated unfairly? Actually why am i even bothering.. You do realise that messages like yours just puts on the same level as Oberyn? It's pretty douchey.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2015, 07:09:10 pm »
+1
That's rubbish. Just because you care about playing or defending your actions does not necessarily mean that you are pathetic. You should maybe start to distinguish between annoying people who are mad by everything, people like you who dont care at all and those people who just want to play and don't like being banned for a reason they don't agree with when they just want to play after a day of work or whatever. I don't say Oberyn doesn't belong to the first group, I just can't judge because I don't know him well enough. Also, he could be someone of the third group as well..........(COULD!)
Also, it depends on the question whether the ban itself was justified or not.

you're asking them not see the world as black or white, that's a lot for them mr tryhard

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2015, 07:16:33 pm »
+2
And you cant in anyway see the reasoning in his actions, and why he would feel like he was treated unfairly? Actually why am i even bothering.. You do realise that messages like yours just puts on the same level as Oberyn? It's pretty douchey.

He team killed me on purpose totally unprovoked, so no I can't see how he thought he was treated unfairly. Then he came to forums and insulted fin, for no reason other than butthurt rage.he was totally in the wrong yet you are trying to shield him. If he would have done that to a member of vanguards and been banned nobody would have stuck up for him, I guess cuz I'm Krems its OK for people I don't know to tk me, nice biased logic. A great admin u will be....

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #228 on: April 29, 2015, 07:26:52 pm »
+13
Mod is ded. Congrats, you've managed to make EU servers more fucktardedly full of narcissistic idiots who believe the game revolves around their drunken shit fits than even NA. I didn't think it would ever be possible, NA had such a massive headstart with it's super individualistic culture, but you did it! Champagne all around. (PS sorry for the bad wurds Fin, hurting your poor delicate krems sensibilities, truly you must never hear or see anything similar from your butt buddies).

There's been a lot of talk about two differing "playstyles" in this thread. Now think really really hard, what sort of "playstyle" do you think is more addapted to a teambased objective game where your clan members are merely a fraction of a team? I would have no issue with krems playing the way they do on something like GTA V, or Persistent World, or any other number of sandbox multiplayer type games. cRPG is not a fucking sandbox. Attempting to turn it into a sandbox is merely trolling the rest of the server, as retards like zottlmarsh point out. I mean, they're not even trying to hide that their primary purpose is to shit all over the game and others playing it. That is what is "fun" to them. Again, they could easily go to EU3 or deserted servers if their fake ass "friendship foreeeeverrr" bullshit was anything but an excuse. The way they truly get their giggles is by ruining the game for all the "tryhards", as they call them, i.e people actually playing the fucking game and not some sort of meta-trolling pseudo-game that consists of deliberately skirting and stretching the rules to their breaking point because it makes the morons in your TS giggle like 10 year olds saying the word vagina.

If Fin was equally lenient to everyone else as to krems, then he would be doubly fucking useless as an admin. Truth is his "leniency" is much more lenient when it comes to his own clanmates, only a disengenuous moron who has never been on the server when krems are out in full trolling force would say otherwise. The reason I only got an hour temp ban is because Fin had stretched the rules so extremely for his clan members that the hypocrisy of a longer ban would've been too much even for him. If I had done those tk's divorced of the context of krems shitting up the server, I would've gotten much longer ban, possibly even essay ban.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2015, 07:37:41 pm »
+12
Those feels.

Shut up or i'll stab your face with my big ass dick.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 29, 2015, 07:38:13 pm »
+2
And the award for the least sincere apology of the week go's to......

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #231 on: April 29, 2015, 07:41:33 pm »
He team killed me on purpose totally unprovoked, so no I can't see how he thought he was treated unfairly. Then he came to forums and insulted fin, for no reason other than butthurt rage.he was totally in the wrong yet you are trying to shield him. If he would have done that to a member of vanguards and been banned nobody would have stuck up for him, I guess cuz I'm Krems its OK for people I don't know to tk me, nice biased logic. A great admin u will be....

Okay ill say it again, while im not shielding oberyn really, its more that after oberyn was banned, another krems would go on teamkilling untill he had -50 score and -3 kills. Did he get banned? No.

And as for unprovoked, if its not unprovoked how come on TS the guys i were playing with were getting so frustrated that they were borderline going on a krems teamkill train aswell? Unprovoked...

And big + to Fin for doing work today (nice mutes on Arthur dude, i wouldnt have blamed you if you b& him), allthough some decisions were questionable, i still like seeing consequences to brocoding.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #232 on: April 29, 2015, 07:45:03 pm »
I literally tk'd you and two others in game and the only thing you could muster is an hour long ban. If I logged in right now and there happened to be an admin on server, and I were to tk him and two other random people, what would be the result? Fuck you and your bullshit "leniency". Your judging metric is basically how retarded your clanmates are acting in a given moment.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #233 on: April 29, 2015, 07:47:44 pm »
i still like seeing consequences to brocoding.

you should talk to strudog about that part.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 29, 2015, 07:50:01 pm »
+1
you should talk to strudog about that part.

I wish i couldve heard his reactions, haha..

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 29, 2015, 07:50:33 pm »
+1
Okay ill say it again, while im not shielding oberyn really, its more that after oberyn was banned, another krems would go on teamkilling untill he had -50 score and -3 kills. Did he get banned? No.

And as for unprovoked, if its not unprovoked how come on TS the guys i were playing with were getting so frustrated that they were borderline going on a krems teamkill train aswell? Unprovoked...

Krems were only killing eachother though, I understand that can be harmful to the team. But for the individual being attacked there is a big difference when you are teamattacked by one of your mates or a complete stranger, thats just basic common sense.

As for other guys in your ts getting mad, well loads of people get mad playing this game for many different reasons, I personally didn't attack anyone on your clan and neither was I attacked by them, so I wasn't aware of any problem. If one of my clanmates teamhit them, well then they should have made a ban request and you (as a potential admin candidate) should have told them to folow the correct procedure instead of trying to issue their own form of rough justice.

I mean if you are basically saying that if someone annoys you then you should just tk them, well then why the hell do we need admins?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:55:41 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #236 on: April 29, 2015, 07:54:10 pm »
+4
Believe me, brocoding is something i deeply despise. The days of barabe being Horse archers, brocoding across teams feeding eachother valour then when theres no other ranged and one of them is the last they just ignore eachother and kept going untill the end of the round... Never have i been so mad at something in crpg and (surprise) no admins were there, this was when the thought first popped up in my head of applying to admin.

BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 29, 2015, 07:55:06 pm »
+1
Krems were only killing eachother though, there is a big difference when you are teamattacked by one of your mates or a complete stranger, thats just basic common sense.

As for other guys in your ts getting mad, well loads of people get mad playing this game for many different reasons, I personally didn't attack anyone on your clan and neither was I attacked by them. If one of my clanmates teamhit them, well then they should have made a ban request and you (as a potential admin candidate) should have told them to do that instead of issuing their own rough justice.

Im pretty sure Ouj said that he was teamhit by the same guy that had -48 score.

And then teamkilling to the point where your team loses because of it, in the start of the round etc, it does affect more people than just krems. And ive heard people get mad about different things, but never to the point of wanting to teamkill. They never went so far as to TK, but being pushed to that point shouldnt be happening.

If i remember correctly you had no part in those horribru brocoding days, so dont take any credit. The spooky part is that a byzantium left to join barbies brocoding, i thought we raised all our members to hate eachother on the battlefield...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:58:21 pm by Gravoth_iii »

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 29, 2015, 08:00:01 pm »
+1
Im pretty sure Ouj said that he was teamhit by the same guy that had -48 score.

Hmmm, I wonder who that could have been???

[cough cough]

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #239 on: April 29, 2015, 08:07:51 pm »
+1
If i remember correctly you had no part in those horribru brocoding days, so dont take any credit. The spooky part is that a byzantium left to join barbies brocoding, i thought we raised all our members to hate eachother on the battlefield...

i was there ;)
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags