Author Topic: Nationscup 5 vs 5 Rules  (Read 5279 times)

Offline Habi

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Traitors
  • Game nicks: Habimana
Re: Nationscup 5 vs 5 Rules
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2015, 08:38:21 am »
+2
SURE +3 FTW
Stop spitting on me

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2015, 03:53:54 pm »
+1
Should be more limited on who you can pick imo. We are trying to put up a Finns only team, but with the current amount of players the quality will be nowhere near as good as some others. If the country can already support one, two or even three teams, why would it be possible to merge that country with even more? Swedes can easily come up with two teams, finns one, danes one, germans three and so on. None of these teams need more than one or two supporting members from another country.

Imo it shouldn't be about playing with your clanmates either (looking at Bagge here), but just having fun under the same flag for once.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2015, 04:20:19 pm »
+2
Isn't the whole point of the nations cup that its one nation per team, if you can get enough people together then your nation can't field a team, that's really all there is too it? I can maybe understand if two small, geographically close countries were to unite, but really it's no longer a national team is it.  If you're going to try and have Sweden, Norway and England in one team then any sense of 'national team' goes straight out the window (although i assumed that was a joke on bagge's behalf).

Turtles

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2015, 04:25:34 pm »
+3
Isn't the whole point of the nations cup that its one nation per team, if you can get enough people together then your nation can't field a team, that's really all there is too it? I can maybe understand if two small, geographically close countries were to unite, but really it's no longer a national team is it.  If you're going to try and have Sweden, Norway and England in one team then any sense of 'national team' goes straight out the window (although i assumed that was a joke on bagge's behalf).
Just make a fuckin international tournament out of it so you can play with friends!! The Nation Mission already failed at the start
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2015, 04:37:39 pm »
Can i play for Polish ?  :twisted:
U wot m8?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jackie who?

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2015, 05:44:30 pm »
Just make a fuckin international tournament out of it so you can play with friends!! The Nation Mission already failed at the start

How did it fail? We'll have a Swedish, Finnish and Danish teams up soon I think and I'm sure some other countries as well will have their teams build that they haven't announced yet. We already had a 5v5 clan tournament, I thought this would be something different.

Offline bagge

• Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2015, 06:09:11 pm »
+1
You seem to forget Norway, Mr.K. There aren't enough norwegians to make a team, so I didn't want them to be left out. :wink:

However I agree with Linux, Nations Cup isn't optimal as the current state of cRPG is rather dead. I highly doubt there will be even 8 teams.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2015, 06:42:15 pm »
You seem to forget Norway, Mr.K. There aren't enough norwegians to make a team, so I didn't want them to be left out. :wink:

I'd be surprised if there wasn't many norwegians as well as there's so many people from the other nordic countries. Jarlek and Hate More I know of, but not sure about anyone else. Still I'd much rather see that you were allowed to have only one or two non-nationals and the those would take the places only when there's real need for it.

It's not my tournament, so I'm just voicing my opinion on what I'd like to see. I'd much rather destroy a full swedish team with our glorious warriors of Perkele than fight a multinational randomer team with another. We've had that tournament and we had Strategus to do that in and we do the fighting with clanmates on EU1 anyway all the time. I was hoping this would be something different. Adding a US and Canadian teams would be tons of fun as well as we never fight those guys otherwise.

Offline bagge

• cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2015, 06:53:05 pm »
+1
Alright.

Habi, be so kind and accept my steam invitation. Need to chat with you
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline bagge

• cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2015, 07:17:11 pm »
+5
I'll be taking over the tournament, so I'll lock this thread. I'll prepare all the new stuff and it will be done asap.

Few new stuff:

* New sub-forum will be presented.
* New rules.
* Prizes will be announced.

Stay tuned!

Add me on Steam if you have any questions: Click me!