Author Topic: You wanna get ripped? You wanna get stronger? Burn fat etc.? Get in mupfuggah!  (Read 1521 times)

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile

doing cardio after workouts will make you burn fat from the muscle you trained easier.

if im wrong please tell me.

get big or die mirin'

Bold part is definitely wrong, everything else is right.  :mrgreen:

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Running for longer periods can save your life, lifting weights for show muscles won't give you enough stamina to even fight consistently.

/thread
Or anything else, have you seen "bodybuilders" trying to help with moving people, they look like they're dying after fifteen minutes of lifting things
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 2Bach

javelin is a missle?

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
javelin is a missle?

I heard that if you got a javelin/stone and you yell Allahu akbar, your javelin becomes an RPG. That's a tactical choice.

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Bold part is definitely wrong, everything else is right.  :mrgreen:

well i dont have enough english for it but i will try to explain.

for example you trained chest like a fukin man. your chest is warmed up. so when you start doing cardio since your chest is warmed up it will directly burns fat. otherwise your muscle needs to warm up before burning fat. i learnt this shit from my trainers but idk maybe they were wrong i just tell what i know

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
well i dont have enough english for it but i will try to explain.

for example you trained chest like a fukin man. your chest is warmed up. so when you start doing cardio since your chest is warmed up it will directly burns fat. otherwise your muscle needs to warm up before burning fat. i learnt this shit from my trainers but idk maybe they were wrong i just tell what i know
You do weights first which will burn the carbs, then cardio burns the fat, makes losing weight easy as fuck.
It's why low carbs diets are effective as fuarkk

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
You do weights first which will burn the carbs, then cardio burns the fat, makes losing weight easy as fuck.
It's why low carbs diets are effective as fuarkk

wut? low carp diets are supposed to work because eating cabonates trigger insulin release and insulin has the side effect off decreasing the fat burn rate. so a low carp diet should result in long insulin-free phases that lead to relatively high fat burn rates.

but for gaining muscle mass low carp is actually not  that great because insulin is one of the most anabol(muscle building) hormones. thats why eating carps(who trigger insulin release) around training is actually good for bulking up. in fact pro body builders even inject fast insulin (in combination with HGHs that counter the fat gain among other things).

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
You guys talk the talk, but don't show what you got - post some pictures! One who is most fit has most to say imo.
All this theory is very nice, but boring. Watch some Dom Mazzetti on youtube, he is my wife's favorite. He will teach you what to eat, how to not fail in gym, and how to be a cool guy - all while being funny.

But yeah, post some nudes or gtfo :)
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
wut? low carp diets are supposed to work because eating cabonates trigger insulin release and insulin has the side effect off decreasing the fat burn rate. so a low carp diet should result in long insulin-free phases that lead to relatively high fat burn rates.

but for gaining muscle mass low carp is actually not  that great because insulin is one of the most anabol(muscle building) hormones. thats why eating carps(who trigger insulin release) around training is actually good for bulking up. in fact pro body builders even inject fast insulin (in combination with HGHs that counter the fat gain among other things).
who said owt abart bulkin on a low carb diet

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
heyheyhey insulin is not anabolic i have diabetes bruh. insulin makes the sugar in your blood enter the cells and if you dont use that sugar in cells it will turn into fat thats why high carb makes u fat insulin gives you energy but if you dont use it you will be fat and of course if you eat someting it will turn into energy insulin is not a pre-workout shit

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
insulin is extremely anabolic, especially in conjuction with HGH.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Years later we're still doing 'do you even lift' threads like they were new

There are several hundred predating this one if I've read right

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
sorry i just wanted to ask do penises transplants exist? i'm not gonna google that, not even in incognito

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 739
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
They can make you a penis from skin taken from your butt, yes. But it is done for transexuals (experience talking) and penis made that way isn't functional because they have no balls to produce semen. As matter of penis augmentation, dunno, maybe they can use it that way. But if it was known surgery, bet it would be all over the place like fake tits, ass and other female body parts.