Author Topic: You wanna get ripped? You wanna get stronger? Burn fat etc.? Get in mupfuggah!  (Read 1524 times)

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Doctors hate him - see how he made his penis grow five inches with a home remedy.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Is there a remedy to increase the speed of game development?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
for example you trained chest like a fukin man. your chest is warmed up. so when you start doing cardio since your chest is warmed up it will directly burns fat. otherwise your muscle needs to warm up before burning fat. i learnt this shit from my trainers but idk maybe they were wrong i just tell what i know
Well, I will try to say, that if you will try to make cardio after lifting high weights, then you will burn muscles more then fat, you have to do cardio before lifting or separate day. Also you have to controll your heart pulse, because fat will burn if only cells will get enough oxygen. How to find and calculate optimal range of pulse you can find on internet. If to do cardio after, there can be a refatigue and it is unhealthy.

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
Well, I will try to say, that if you will try to make cardio after lifting high weights, then you will burn muscles more then fat, you have to do cardio before lifting or separate day. Also you have to controll your heart pulse, because fat will burn if only cells will get enough oxygen. How to find and calculate optimal range of pulse you can find on internet. If to do cardio after, there can be a refatigue and it is unhealthy.

Smart man :mrgreen:
Steam: ajkretchmer