Author Topic: You wanna get ripped? You wanna get stronger? Burn fat etc.? Get in mupfuggah!  (Read 1528 times)

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 2Bach
Ye boi im going to give sum advices and answer yo questions.

First of fuken all forget everything you know.

Lets get started m8. So lets think that you are a loser pussi with 30 cm biceps(you are a bundle of sticks). You aint going to get any gurls bro time to get ripped. Get a gym membership first because getting all that fuken gym shit is expensive. Now you have to learn your body type.

Ectomorph: Dude i can count your bones. Wtf are you 50 kg or what? Your waist and your shoulders have equal width you have sixpack because you are thin. If you are this bundle of sticks then sorry you are an ectomorph.

Mesomorph: You lucky fuk. Narrow waist bold shoulders best body type for an athlete or someone wants to do sports. You can easily get muscles but be careful you are pure mesomorph every mesomorph is a hybrid of meso and ecto/endomorph. If you have fat and muscles you are endo-mesomorph if you are thin but have muscles you are ecto-mesomorph. Best bodytype.

Endomorph: Well. You are doing this shit at hard mode im sorry. Endomorph is stronger than ecto and meso can easily get muscles but you have trouble with your fat dude. Its hard for you to lose fat and if you cheat on your diet i have bad news for you easy fats 4 u fam. But it doesnt mean that you cant have a shredded body im gonna give advices bro dont be upset.

Now fitness tips from 2Bach. The rapper and a classical music composer.

Cardio:

Doing cardio before your workout makes you gain less muscles. Because doing it makes you have less GH(growth hormon ffs) 3 times less than a person who doesnt do cardio before workout(hitting the iron you phaggot).

For ectomorphs: stay fukken away from cardio you tiny shit.

For mesomorphs: well. ummmmmmmm.... if you want to get shredded and get low fat percent do cardio 2 times a week between 1-2 hours. but only if you have a fat percent below %12 and shit.

above  that fat percent and endomorphs: you need to move your ass. do cardio after your workouts for 30-40 minutes. and if it is your off day dont stay at home and fuarking do cardio fam. go for a walk or sth.

doing cardio after workouts will make you burn fat from the muscle you trained easier.

workouts:

if you want to shred that 20 reps shit is bullshit. does your heart beats faster your face gets red when you do 20 reps with lightweight or you do 5 reps with heavyass weights. think about it. sweat is fat crying if you dont sweat you aint going to get shredded.

you want to get bigger? you want to quit miring and get bigger? nice! more reps make your GH raise. and of course not with lightweight. you need to do it with the right weight. for example you are going to do 12 reps with 4 sets. at the end of that 12 reps you shouldnt be able to do 13th rep. thats the right weight. rest between 60 to 90 seconds. and hit the iron again. if you are new in gym train 2 muscles in same day but if you are gym rat i suggest 1 muscle but you fuken must train that shit hard.

supplements:

protein powders: this shit contains different shit. all brands have different products contains different things with different quantities. first you must look at protein and carb it contains. high protein low carb is better. but its not only about this 2. there are different aminoacids, BCAA and other shits like glutamine,creatine, taurin, fibers, oils in them check all of them and choose the correct product for yourself.

BCAA:Branch chain amino acids (BCAA's), valine, leucine and isoleucine, make up approximately 1/3 of muscle protein. BCAA's reduce muscle fatigue, speed recovery, decrease the loss of other amino acids from muscle during exercise and help the body absorb protein. perfect shit bro.

aminoacids: there are 22 aminoacids. they divide into 2 groups:

essential aminos: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, trpytophan, lysine, methionine, phenylanine, valine

non-essential aminos: alanine, arginine, cysteine, cystine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glutamine, hydroxyproline, proline, serine, tyrosine.

your body can produce non-essentials but you must get essentials from foods or supplements for your health and muscle growth. there are different brand and products with different effects i use beef amino of universal i get the best results with it but you must find yours yourself.

glutamine: glutamine is a non-essential aminoacid. you might ask wtf bro you told about aminoacids enough that shit. but nop! this one is real deal. increases GH, lets you burn more fat, faster recovery and of fucken course strength increase!. since its a single shit all brands are equal just get the cheapest one per service.

creatine: gives energy to your muscles. its made of 3 aminoacids. gives real good energy its inside of pre-workout drinks but you can consume it without them. downside of creatine is it makes your body hold water (i think my english is not enough to describe this sorry) your body contains more water and you cant get rid of it till you stop using creatine it will always hold water.(you can get rid of it but it will hold water again)

carnitine: you all see the ads all around internet and tv. miracle! turn fat into muscles! BULLSHIT. they talk about carnitine but its not the way it works. carnitine lets you burn more fat. make your heart beat faster so you can sweat more. also increases your body heat so you can sweat even more! but it doesnt help you get more muscles its lie. also fat and muscles are different they cant turn into other!

pre-workouts: gives energy but for a short period. contains carnitine, taurin and shit gives you energy.

these are main supplements there are lots of this shit like fish oil, gaba, etc. you can search them on internet im not google. :?

foods/drinks help burning fat: berries, oat, yoghurt, spice, spinach, tomato, pepper, peanut butter, orange, lime, lemon, cucumber, carrot, apple, asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, garlic, celery, bean, grapefruit, almond.

more muscles you have=more calories you burn. also more protein you consume=more calories you burn because while shattering(i dont know the true word for it) your body consumes energy. omega 3-6-9 are important for you you can get omega-6 from peanut butter but you must get them equally so i suggest you to consume fish or fish oil.

these are all i can remember for now if you have questions or if im wrong please tell me.

get big or die mirin'

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
i have no life...

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
(click to show/hide)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/
http://www.simplyshredded.com/

We are all gonna make it brah

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
i have no life...

careerbuilder.com

You need one.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Running for longer periods can save your life, lifting weights for show muscles won't give you enough stamina to even fight consistently.

/thread

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Running for longer periods can save your life, lifting weights for show muscles won't give you enough stamina to even fight consistently.

/thread

Bring guns to a fist fight

/thread

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Bring tanks to a gun fight

/thread

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Bruh don't even need to lift

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
if you want to get strong,respec and put more points in STR attribute

duh
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
If there aren't fat people in your new game imma riot

Fat cop manhunter needs to happen

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
And how!

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

SPONGEBOB SQUATPANTS

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Bring tanks to a gun fight

/thread

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
no
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)