Author Topic: Heirloom Patch was genius, Repair Patch will kill your Mod chadz  (Read 5311 times)

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Heirloom Patch was genius, Repair Patch will kill your Mod chadz
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 01:04:18 am »
Says someone who wears rags.

Yeah, thet is another sad problem. This is the best looking light armour in this game (well, and i like simple things).

Offline Moscher

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 01:04:43 am »
WTF are you babbling about, human nature?  Yeah, the general populace majority has the nature of desperately wanting any and all advantage they can get to compensate for lack of skill.  The gamer sub-culture, at least before all the newmy old friends and mainstreamers came in, used to be removed from this and embraced balanced skill-based competition.

That's neither here nor there though.  chadz expressed how he wants the mod to be, which is in direct opposition of what you and the other whiners want, and while you will all leave (hopefully) the rest of us (who have probably been here from the start for the most part, and known each other since native) will stay and love the shit out of this patch and mod.

Hey good words:-) And you have right.

The whiners win.

So many Tincans and now Zero Tincans. Young and not good experienced players whined that there are so good equiped players outside, now there are no good equped anymore.

WHINING WINS
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:29:58 am by Moscher »

Offline andonai

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Ninja_VaeVictis, Ninja_VaeronicaVictis, Ninja_sF_Koroshiya
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2011, 01:09:01 am »
Actually the last patch is quite brilliant, the real problem is that not all are equal from the start: some already have higher level chars with loads of money and some don't. Guess who the whiners are.  :wink:

I've said it before and i'll say it again: big patch that will fix all the major flaws (like the last one, a few more flaws to be dealt with but its on the right course), accompanied by a full char/strategos reset and revamp of the maps on battles servers. That is the way to go. Im the first that shouldnt be happy with it since i would lose a lot but hell, thats about the only way to make all people have a fair chance from the fresh start.

I support a full reset! I am only a casual player, but play this mod since the last reset, so I have all the equipment I ever wanted and currently 130k gold left to pay my upkeep / repair costs.  Now imagine all the hardcore players with 10+ generation characters who play more than 20 hours per week...
Reset strategus and crpg and let us enjoy a realy new crpg/strategus.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:10:30 am by andonai »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 01:12:01 am »
Average player in average gear was the point of this patch and it's working.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganon, Linkk
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2011, 01:28:46 am »
Average player in average gear was the point of this patch and it's working.

I played native today, all average players in average gear, with the occasional medium geared guy on a kill streak. It was like crpg but only the fun part. Hmmm

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 01:48:17 am »
Yet in crpg and native I'm in the gear I want to be and still using the same layout.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Moscher

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 01:54:55 am »

Its ok for all average and new player.

Before patch all peopel could go there own way

peopel who wanted to go to Strength , did these, Medium Fighter like Mala go there way, Ninja Fighter go there way,
Heavy Cav did there job.

Upkeep is a nice idea :) realy. BUT cRPG is a game, and players (me too) enjoy playing what they LOVE, some like to play as a cav, some like to play as plate, some like to play as ninja, some are str player and some are agi player. Playing agi give more wpf, speed, parade rapidity and BY that do not need heavy armor, the way they play don't requiered body protection, their best protection IS their agi. For them, upkeep is not a problem..

BUT some players enjoy playing str char, who are slower, realy slower, do less dmg but are in front of melee, fight face to face with enemy, they strike 1 time when they agi friends strike 3 times.

Reducing the possibility for players to play with the stuff they worked hard for earning is stupid, let's PLATE COME BACK, IT's JUST A CLASSE,A WAY TO PLAY, not a sort of overpowerd item we use.

Applause

But now Plate wearer are death, Heavy Horse wearer are death, good equiped players are dead. Only bad and average quiped peopel are on battelfield. I say a giant peasant army is now there.

Nobody Heirlooming good items now.

So many Styles are gone now. Heavy Cav, Heavy Infantery, Plate Wearer etc etc.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:58:29 am by Moscher »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2011, 02:50:49 am »
Im still here el Guapo

Offline RagnarLodbroke

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RagnarLodbroke, Mr_Heineken,SeriousPanda
  • IRC nick: RagnarLodbroke
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2011, 03:19:15 am »

peopel who wanted to go to Strength , did these, Medium Fighter like Mala go there way, Ninja Fighter go there way,
Heavy Cav did there job.

Applause

But now Plate wearer are death, Heavy Horse wearer are death, good equiped players are dead. Only bad and average quiped peopel are on battelfield. I say a giant peasant army is now there.

u forgot to mention the Archers!

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2011, 09:35:38 am »
Says someone who wears rags.

You obviously never read her character background story, she's role-playing a peasant girl who's lost in this big world of Calradia. That's why she wears rags and can always be seen roaming the edges of the map on her own.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2011, 10:13:24 am »

Heavy Cav did there job.

Applause

I guess you are so in Rage that you dont even played enough to check it out.
I currently wear a set worth 37k Gold and still earn money.

I also spend lots of rounds wearing my 20k Armor => 50k Worth Set.
The point is: I cant do it every time but i can do it. And you are so wrong if you are saying, that there is no more
Heavy Cav, no Tincans, no Archers etc.
I always see them. Every Fight, every single Round. But maybee in 3 of 6 Rounds they go back and wear medium Armor.

If you see Heavy Cav now its not every third player its rare. And thats good.
FFS stop whining and play the game. Yo

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2011, 10:25:56 am »
DrKronic pls be quit, i dont like the kiddys who say then go to wow. Be friendly and use your brain.

I want to help this mod not to attack it.

Or chadz give the player to get more rewards. Opening Gate extra 500, or open Doors extra 200 , Kills 50 gold?

So good players can invest in repair costs.

@Nindur

Block against Arrows, Axes, Lances,Horses and Swords in back,  pls use your brain too

When I was playing TradeWars on BBS you were most likely not even a sperm in your dads ballsack

and the simple point I was making is what chadz posted himself, HE was not happy with the mod, no one is paying him to make this into YOUR fantasy of what YOU want, it is HIS, not MINE or YOURS

let him do what he wants to do, if he drives off some people that wanted to grow E-penis's from wearing plate armor and killing new players so be it

btw I played the "Uber Plate Guy" build, you know what happened, it wasn't that I couldn't destroy the Server as Darth_Kronic, it was that I didn't enjoy it, go figure easy mode isn't for everyone

when I joined this mod about 8 generations ago(for my character), it was for the promise of making a single player type character in a multiplayer environment, nothing more, it wasn't so that I could metagame so hard that I could bluff myself into thinking using the best equipment somehow made me better than you or anyone else.....
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 10:34:57 am by DrKronic »
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Lanic0r

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 11:26:55 am »
Ei Moscher hör doch mal auf mit dem Scheiß. Die leute wollen geübte Gegner, die eine Herausforderung darstellen.
Der Spass am "Grinden" führt zu immer weniger spass für Anfänger und Langeweile. Jemanden lässig platt zu machen, der gerade mal lvl 15 ist und das spiel kennenlernt, nur weil du lvl 40 bist, ist eben keine Herausforderung.
Spiel einfach mal mit Spielern im Team zusammen. Es ist viel spassiger wenn du weisst, der andere kann auch nur lvl 31 sein aber ich kann gut blocken/parieren/schießen/werfen und mit dem "Skill" mach/en ich/wir ihn fertig :P
in english
Stop trolling Moscher, people want a challange not to grind evry day.
Start playing in a team and think: ha this enemy is at best lvl31, ha me/us too. Nevertheless i/we going to kill him with my/our skills in blocking/manual parry/shooting/throwing.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 11:36:08 am by Lanic0r »

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 03:04:42 pm »
Its important that you know that this repair patch will ruin the crpg Mod.

I dont wanna attack you and i know that i can play other games, but i like the idea of this mod, and i know the players, they will come 1-2 Weeks, then they will play other games, and the crpg mod will be dye slowly.

I'm saying this to chadz since almost one year(That Mod is dying) !!! And he is not listening and not doing what i want !! And we all know that people like facebook so we should be able to join your character with facebook account !!! It's a must !!! In any other case mod will slowly DIE !!!

p.s.
or you mean "dye" in meaning of changing colour and you are not in my special "THIS At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square." clan ? Actually this mod was dead so many times that it is Ultimate Zombii right now. And we all knows that Zombies are not kewl !!! Pirates are kewl .

I

Only bad people ? You are bad !! I'm pro and i'm on battlefield !! (or you mean bad= evil ?).
I love Heavy Cav Plate wearer style it was something perfectly balanced comparing to somebody who would like to be a pirate ! (and who don't want to be a pirate ? ) 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 03:11:33 pm by KingBread »

Offline Kifli

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 03:21:54 pm »

If you want to make the game more Interresant give the player Skills like "Bind Wound", to heal other a littel bit. Or other cool skills, like in Ultima online.

it is good idea make a skill to do wololo and transform enemys in frends .