Author Topic: Heirloom Patch was genius, Repair Patch will kill your Mod chadz  (Read 5295 times)

Offline Moscher

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Its important that you know that this repair patch will ruin the crpg Mod.

Grinding is what the Peopel want, in every Game the humans want to be better to get better Armour, Horses, X-bows etc. etc.

And the Heirlooming Patch was such a genius idea. Because overmighty Chars, beginning as Peasant and young Player can be for a time the nr. 1

But know?

Everyone is feared to use Gear. Most filled server is Siege, because u can hide there and get your gold.

There is no fun to get new or better Items, only to heirlooming "old medium" Equip. Why i should play a game to heirlooming bad items?

If you want to make the game more Interresant give the player Skills like "Bind Wound", to heal other a littel bit. Or other cool skills, like in Ultima online.

I dont wanna attack you and i know that i can play other games, but i like the idea of this mod, and i know the players, they will come 1-2 Weeks, then they will play other games, and the crpg mod will be dye slowly.

Greetings

Offline Moscher

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Heirloom Patch was genius, Repair Patch will kill your Mod chadz
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 11:48:09 pm »
Its important that you know that this repair patch will ruin the crpg Mod.

Grinding is what the Peopel want, in every Game the humans want to be better to get better Armour, Horses, X-bows etc. etc.

And the Heirlooming Patch was such a genius idea. Because overmighty Chars, beginning as Peasant and young Player can be for a time the nr. 1

But know?

Everyone is feared to use Gear. Most filled server is Siege, because u can hide there and get your gold.

There is no fun to get new or better Items, only to heirlooming "old medium" Equip. Why i should play a game to heirlooming bad items?

If you want to make the game more Interresant give the player Skills like "Bind Wound", to heal other a littel bit. Or other cool skills, like in Ultima online.

I dont wanna attack you and i know that i can play other games, but i like the idea of this mod, and i know the players, they will come 1-2 Weeks, then they will play other games, and the crpg mod will be dye slowly.

Greetings

Ps: you decreased repair Costs, so i see that you see that repairing patch is not so good as you think. Make it to maximal  0.1- 0.5 %. Then its a good Gimmik, But not more, because Full Equiped Player will pay over 1500 Gold by 1 % ca.

Offline Moscher

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 11:49:04 pm »
Ps: you decreased repair Costs, so i see that you see that repairing patch is not so good as you think. Make it to maximal  0.1- 0.5 %. Then its a good Gimmik, But not more, because Full Equiped Player will pay over 1500 Gold by 1 % ca.

Sorry Doubel Post, i wanted to edit:-)

PPS: sorry again, modify is the edit button hrhr*G*

Offline Rokem

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 11:55:11 pm »
wah wah wah

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 12:00:42 am »
Grind is a cancer that new gamer kids keep perpetuating.  It's terrible and is destroying the quality of games and gaming sub-culture in general.

Besides that, noone seems afraid to use gear here on the NA servers.  I wear 43k worth of gear and I'm making a slow and steady profit every day since the patch.  Best patch ever.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Ingenium

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 12:01:15 am »
Well seeing as he has openly said that he hated it in the patch before and didn't intend for this to be WoW, I wouldn't expect him to change it back. He made it into the game he wants to play so if you don't like it feel free to go play Ultima instead.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 12:03:03 am »
Actually the last patch is quite brilliant, the real problem is that not all are equal from the start: some already have higher level chars with loads of money and some don't. Guess who the whiners are.  :wink:

I've said it before and i'll say it again: big patch that will fix all the major flaws (like the last one, a few more flaws to be dealt with but its on the right course), accompanied by a full char/strategos reset and revamp of the maps on battles servers. That is the way to go. Im the first that shouldnt be happy with it since i would lose a lot but hell, thats about the only way to make all people have a fair chance from the fresh start.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Moscher

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 12:06:20 am »
Dont be angry you both,

I only want to say, that a game with upgrades need a grind factor.

humans wants to get better, look at the evolution:-)

This patch gives the mod a barrier. No Player can wear good gear (he can but he will dont do it long)

This is a good meant warning, because i played many Mmorpg games and was in most of them Leader, Raidleader, Officer etc etc and now what the peopel want:

LOOOOOOOT

If you dont give the player loot, they leave you, trust me.

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 12:07:28 am »
this repair patch was genius, keep up the good work, I only wish upleep was higher, you want endless grind, there are plenty of "amazing"  :rolleyes: options for you out there

I heard there's this game called WoW or something for you to play, go ahead, go, please, no I insist
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 12:12:28 am »
Grinding is boring I just like playing being it battle, strat, or native.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 12:16:55 am »
Armor is for scrubs, learn to block!

Offline Moscher

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 12:19:53 am »
DrKronic pls be quit, i dont like the kiddys who say then go to wow. Be friendly and use your brain.

I want to help this mod not to attack it.

Or chadz give the player to get more rewards. Opening Gate extra 500, or open Doors extra 200 , Kills 50 gold?

So good players can invest in repair costs.

@Nindur

Block against Arrows, Axes, Lances,Horses and Swords in back,  pls use your brain too
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 12:21:02 am by Moscher »

Offline JKos

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 12:24:19 am »

humans wants to get better, look at the evolution:-)

This patch gives the mod a barrier. No Player can wear good gear (he can but he will dont do it long)

This is a good meant warning, because i played many Mmorpg games and was in most of them Leader, Raidleader, Officer etc etc and now what the peopel want:

LOOOOOOOT

If you dont give the player loot, they leave you, trust me.

Having a loot is nice, but the game balance is much more important. If everybody could have their tincans and tank-chargers all the time, all new players would get frustrated in no time. It was crazy when I tried this mod first time 1 day before the patch, majority of players had a 2 meters long 2H shord and full plate mail or a warhorse and a lance from outer space. Now I can actually get some kills with my low/mid end char.

Offline RagnarLodbroke

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RagnarLodbroke, Mr_Heineken,SeriousPanda
  • IRC nick: RagnarLodbroke
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 12:26:13 am »
DrKronic pls be quit, i dont like the kiddys who say then go to wow. Be friendly and use your brain.

I want to help this mod not to attack it.

Or chadz give the player to get more rewards. Opening Gate extra 500, or open Doors extra 200 , Kills 50 gold?

So good players can invest in repair costs.

@Nindur

Block against Arrows, Axes, Lances,Horses and Swords in back,  pls use your brain too

So u could block arrows, axes, lances, horses and stuffs before the patch?

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 12:27:24 am »
So u could block arrows, axes, lances, horses and stuffs before the patch?

No, he could crutch on plate armor like every other noskill tryhard.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?