Author Topic: Hungarian Internet Tax Disaster  (Read 4529 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Internet Tax Disaster
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2014, 07:37:16 am »
+1
Yeah WHOOPTY FUCKING DO FOR THEM! Now they can truly have a say in FUCK ALL.

You call them Americans. For a couple of hundred years. Now: did a slave have US citizenship? I could be wrong but I don't think they did.

Now, without bringing stupid sensationalist bullshit into it, which might be hard for you, lets get real:

Is it right that people who pay taxes in what they believe to be a democracy have their ability to vote dictated by accidents of birth? No, it is not right.

Is it right that anyone is discriminated against in ANY way by accident of birth? No it is not

( BTW, before someone who cannot count past 10 with his shoes on wades in, accident means unplanned event, and since noone planned their skin colour previous to their birth, I think it is an accurate word, and does NOT imply that being any particular colour is a negative, since accident is used predominantly in a negative context in our day and age.)

That being written, let's look at this issue, if you like: Black US citizens (Don't write Americans, please, in this case at least, since the US is pretty fucking backward when it comes to civil rights in the Americas) were not being allowed to vote. They were taxed yet excluded from many activities and venues...

I'm not surprised they wanted to be equal. I'm surprised that they didn't do it sooner, with violence. I know I fucking would have. All they needed was the organisation. But let's not forget that once they brought their plight into media spotlight, it was white middle class people who took up their fight, just decent people who were not affected by the events but felt that to discriminate against someone for something that is not their choice is wrong. I couldn't agree more. And it's great to see how those poor black minorities used that new political freedom to bring political, economic and social equality to their people, and how it led to the end of the black ghetto in the great United States. Wait a minute... It didnt do any of that. They are still poor, underrepresented in goverment, and live in the shadow of immense covert rascism. Sometimes less covert than others.

But that's beside the point: I'm not arguing for a racial devide, and trying to equate my points with these photos is farcical at best. I'm happy that we don't live in a time when this overt rascism was the norm. And I'm guessing you are too. But here's a thing: if we did live back then, I would still think a racial devide is a crime, but I don't know that you would. You are a product of your surroundings, at least your outward persona here on forums is. As an example of such, I present, this thread: when you can clearly read that I am advocating a removal of democracy or at least it's more bullshit trappings, you throw a completely unrelated topic into the discussion that will garner you popular opinion, despite it being 1/ unrelated and 2/ fucking sickening.

Now, that kind of argument tactic is highly prevalent amongst your society, we see it from the lowest form of argument (convos such as this one, where you try to lambast my point with some throwbacks to your racist past) to the highest public address (Whole for-profit wars that ruin countries and lives being hailed as a war on terror and a strike for freedom). I guess it's pointless to argue with you, if it ever got to the point when you finally ran out of diversion tactics you would simply stick your fingers in your ears and start chanting "For Legs Good, Two Legs Bad"... oh wait, sorry "Murica, Freedom, Etc" ad naseum.

And since you made this a civil rights issue with you photos: Let's look at rights. It is your right to vote. It is also your right to not vote. Oh, plenty spin the line "Its your duty to vote" or "If you dont vote you dont have a say in things" but lets be realistic: voting perpetuates a system that everyone distrusts at some point, noone who is not a child believes this system to be just or accountable, and no real change has ever come from inside the political machine. To send a real point, and excersize your right, chose not to vote, if you all did it then you could send a real message.

Or don't, go ahead and vote for whoever's lies you like the smell of more. I cannot make you do something, nor would I want to. I hold many legal passports, but I have never voted. When there is a real choice on the table, maybe I will reconsider, but I refuse to choose between Lukewarm Bullshit and Fresh Steaming Bullshit.

PS: also, anyone who votes to the right is a fucking idiot, no exceptions, the past cannot be the future, it doesn't work that way. Shit is linear.

EDIT:
I hadn't read the last couple of words: Sure mate, I guess I'm white... Not white enough to avoid being called a gyppo... and tbh, I don't know if I could have voted back then, did they use a colour chart or something to determine who was light enough to vote, or what? Did they just ask you shit like "Hey man, you wanna vote? You don't like watermelon do you?" or some other such rascist shit? I have no clue. If it was a chart, I might have passed, who knows... My old man's school pic shows him sat next to the aboriginal kids and he doesn't look out of place if I'm honest.

But as to going back to 1950's: I wouldn't mind, I'm colourblind, so I guess I would fit right in back then since it seems pretty monochrome.

To sum up your post, you believe it was white middle class educated people like yourself, who are the true heroes of the american civil rights movement. If you were black in the 1910s in the South, your innate white middle class organizational skills would've broken the chains of oppression decades in advance. Black people are not really Americans or citizens, and only became real Americans when white people said so 50 years ago. And since there are still poor black people, no black people should vote because its their fault.

And after your entire point about not voting, you end with "and btw if u vote for a right-wing candidate you're dumb"

The sheer ignorance and hypocrisy of your views on race, society, and history are embarrassing, and representative of Europe as a whole.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2014, 08:03:45 am »
LOL Smooth, yes, that's exactly what I wrote.

I don't know enough

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2014, 08:36:55 am »
+2
Or don't, go ahead and vote for whoever's lies you like the smell of more. I cannot make you do something, nor would I want to. I hold many legal passports, but I have never voted. When there is a real choice on the table, maybe I will reconsider, but I refuse to choose between Lukewarm Bullshit and Fresh Steaming Bullshit.
Someone will still vote thou. Always. And if its bunch of groups of extremist retards, while the people "with brains" according to your words, are protesting and not voting to prove their point, good luck on enjoying that fucked up society. Not voting will not save a country from demise, but rather speeds it up. And violently taking down a government will pretty much backtrack that countries development many years. Rebuilding it later wont be easy, depending entirely on the inpact. If it comes to that, youd better be damn sure the current rule is so bad that its all worth it. Atm atleast, for most EU countries, im quessing, its not.

The sheer ignorance and hypocrisy of your views on race, society, and history are embarrassing, and representative of Europe as a whole.
Lolwat? Fuck you Fatpoor. :lol:

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2014, 09:02:38 am »
Someone will still vote thou. Always. And if its bunch of groups of extremist retards, while the people "with brains" according to your words, are protesting and not voting to prove their point, good luck on enjoying that fucked up society. Not voting will not save a country from demise, but rather speeds it up. And violently taking down a government will pretty much backtrack that countries development many years. Rebuilding it later wont be easy, depending entirely on the inpact. If it comes to that, youd better be damn sure the current rule is so bad that its all worth it. Atm atleast, for most EU countries, im quessing, its not.
Lolwat? Fuck you Fatpoor. :lol:

Well, most often you given 1 or 2 realistic options to vote for, a few nutjobs. But since you cannot in actually achieve anything while in goverment, it doesn't matter who gets elected, they can't do shit all in 4-5 years, at worst you got a few years of retarded laws that get repealed, at best you get fucking cunts who make themselves so hated they get assasinated and are therefor out of the problem. Rinse and repeat.
I don't know enough

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2014, 09:13:21 am »
+2
To sum up your post, you believe it was white middle class educated people like yourself, who are the true heroes of the american civil rights movement. If you were black in the 1910s in the South, your innate white middle class organizational skills would've broken the chains of oppression decades in advance. Black people are not really Americans or citizens, and only became real Americans when white people said so 50 years ago. And since there are still poor black people, no black people should vote because its their fault.

And after your entire point about not voting, you end with "and btw if u vote for a right-wing candidate you're dumb"

Because Europe is a homogeneous entity where everyone has the same opinion. WE ARE THE EUROPE, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2014, 09:28:52 am »
No, Europe is a backwater of ethnic cleansing mistreatment of immigrants austerity measures and worst of all inhumane wars and suffering. America takes on the cost of defending human rights around the world because Europe was only good for taking them away through centuries of shameful imperialism.  We live in  living memory of the Holocaust and outside of brave England total surrender to fucking Naz1 Germany.

And the Russians and Americans that you degrade were the ones who saved your entire cultures.  Haha.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:34:07 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2014, 09:42:27 am »
Segregation, manifest destiny, KKK, American imperilalism - philippines, hawaii, and the modern imperialism etc., Napalm in Nam, Guantanamo. You dropped two Atomic bombs for Crhist sake. I could go on if you want... attrocities happen everywhere. Just because some stupid people on the internet are generalizing cunts when it comes to their view about America doesent mean you have to be the same kind of cunt about Europe.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:49:39 am by Umbra »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2014, 10:06:03 am »
+2
No, Europe is a backwater of ethnic cleansing mistreatment of immigrants austerity measures and worst of all inhumane wars and suffering. America takes on the cost of defending human rights around the world because Europe was only good for taking them away through centuries of shameful imperialism.  We live in  living memory of the Holocaust and outside of brave England total surrender to fucking Naz1 Germany.

And the Russians and Americans that you degrade were the ones who saved your entire cultures.  Haha.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2014, 11:52:15 am »
+1
I also forgot to note that there were protests in 12 hungarian cities, in Britain, Poland, and the Netherlands.

Good to know people of europe are with us. There were also EU flags everywhere on these protests.

This is not only about this tax only. It is about abuse of political power, endless corruption, the head of NAV got banned out of the USA for corruption charges for an example, and five more people also did.

Of course. Polak, Węgier, dwa bratanki, i do szabli, i do szklanki. / Lengyel, Magyar – két jó barát, együtt harcol, s issza borát.
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2014, 12:14:57 pm »
+4
Did this seriously become another NA bullshit thread.

._.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2014, 12:16:47 pm »
+1
You are both wrong and gay because Murica + Yurop = best friends, no homo. Banter is banter but when push comes to shove we bomb some moslems together <3

:D

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 2317
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2014, 12:46:04 pm »
Did this seriously become another NA bullshit thread.

._.

Look around and find me one that isn't becoming 'another NA bullshit thread' :wink:

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2014, 12:48:54 pm »
By creating inhumane wars and suffering?

Dont know if blind or troll.

Yeah boy Europe really left the Middle East and Africa, and even the Americas, in great shape. Its like America has put back those places 500 years of thriving independence and culture with our McDonalds and hip-hop since the 90s.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2014, 01:27:22 pm »
Guys.

..Anyway, there is a theory that they are doing this to deliberately crash IT industry here, so they can purchase it via state funds and make it centralized. Then comes the 'national internet and cable TV provider', and censorship.

This seems very likely to happen, I've seen similar cases to this already.

Oh boy.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 01:32:20 pm by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2014, 01:55:44 pm »
+2
If there is one thing that will make politically apathetic young people into violent protestors its messing with the internet. Hell, take away the net from me and after a certian ammount of time i believe i would be ready to throw some molotovs. I would be extremely suprised if they actually managed to pull this shit off.