Author Topic: An Unprovoked Attack  (Read 4411 times)

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
Re: An Unprovoked Attack
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2014, 07:16:53 pm »
+1
P.S.  Your giant alliance of 75% of the strat playerbase very similar to UIF in Eu - basically they accuse every small faction not in the UIF as being part of the "Anti-UIF", which is funny because 13K and yoshis and hessians had quite literally nothing to do with random ai barbarian horde in any possible remote way.  But your big gay alliance was certainly good for killing off small factions by overwhelmingly supporting merc-wise against these small factions even if it meant mercing for eu factions and hurting the strat community, becasue they were "anti - big gay allaince" simply for existing and not being part of your group.  At least UIF atatcks people and gives fights - other than hospitallers none of you have done even remotely as many battles initiated as even our tiny faction, let alone a group like the squids who have lost 2/3rds of their players to other games.  Fucking backseat strat players moonshine is what you guys are - bitching and trolling on forums, but never doing anything except mercing for the side that already has 50 mercs against 24.

Just some more misinformation fixing...

1)  Never claimed 13k or Hessians were a part of it.  The Yoshi most definitely are.

Excerpt from their faction page:  "We are currently at war with Acre and allied with the noble and gracious Republic of Squids."   http://forum.melee.org/faction-halls/(na)-yoshi!-(recruiting-na)/

2)  Squids may have lost 2/3 of their people to other games... something every faction has felt... and yet, they still have a large enough player base to maintain 17k worth of troops stocked in their cities.  That's still a very sizeable amount of active players.  More so than most clans probably have.

3) Random horde has been involved in 12 more battles than Astralis.  Random horde only has '8' players, and Astralis has what, maybe 5 active on the strat map? Numbers are so staggering. 

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2014, 07:19:09 pm »
I bet Kesh scared away all of his merc support with all of the yelling and sperging out he does in ts

Huh?  You must have been banned for ages from our ts.  have no idea what youa re talking about.  Though I did hear from some people that MB ts was incredibly disorganized with all the little kids making idiotic noises (i'm sure you were one of those, main reasons you got banned - too annoying a little kid), made the battles a lot less fun.

1)  Never claimed 13k or Hessians were a part of it.  The Yoshi most definitely are.

Excerpt from their faction page:  "We are currently at war with Acre and allied with the noble and gracious Republic of Squids."   http://forum.melee.org/faction-halls/(na)-yoshi!-(recruiting-na)/

2)  Squids may have lost 2/3 of their people to other games... something every faction has felt... and yet, they still have a large enough player base to maintain 17k worth of troops stocked in their cities.  That's still a very sizeable amount of active players.  More so than most clans probably have.

3) Random horde has been involved in 12 more battles than Astralis.  Random horde only has '8' players, and Astralis has what, maybe 5 active on the strat map? Numbers are so staggering.

P.S.  Ball-licker, no one really knows you, just some random annoying little brother of all day's i think, could be wrong.  Then out of nowhere you come along and say all this crap like you actually know anything about strat and your ignorance just seeps through.  Its why your posts are irrelevant.  If you actually looked at stats and understood strategus you would see that random ai barbarian horde had almost twice as many attacks initiated as astralis and thats not even including the first 2/3rds of strat when we used a different faction name, then you need to also look at troops lost and you see that most of your fights were tiny meaningless stuff like 200 unarmed population or 100 man afks.  Sitting in a castle and just defending takes very little skill or no how, squids initiated those fights not you who have done practically nothing this strat.  they gave the community battles there, not you so don't bother including them in your assessment of how much astralis has done, look at battles initiated (over half of yours though were against 100-200 man fights unarmed).

You do shit in battles and you mainly are like hat little annoying kid that just keeps talking thinking it will eventually make him sound smarter (like mcdeath).  But little kids like you should just keep your mouth shut and learn from people that actually know what the fuck they are talking about.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 07:30:35 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2014, 07:28:40 pm »
Huh?  You must have been banned for ages from our ts.  have no idea what youa re talking about.  Though I did hear from some people that MB ts was incredibly disorganized with all the little kids making idiotic noises (i'm sure you were one of those, main reasons you got banned - too annoying a little kid), made the battles a lot less fun.

I am not banned from your ts? I was in there last night? #TalkToEm420Braj

I hang out with some of my squid friends and my boy Miggy.

Miggy gave me life changing advice. I got that dudes phone number and snapchat, gottem on facebook and linkdin
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 07:33:05 pm by mcdeath »
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2014, 07:37:17 pm »
+3
Real talk Kesh I am trying to figure out why you just hate me so much. All I ever did was love you. Did I love too much? I can't ease the pain I have so deep down inside. You just downvote all my posts and I feel its just a cry for help. 

To quote a great movie/song aka Frozen/Do you want to build a snowman.

"We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!"

"I'm right out here for you, just let me in"
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2014, 07:56:14 pm »
P.S.  Ball-licker, no one really knows you, just some random annoying little brother of all day's i think, could be wrong.  Then out of nowhere you come along and say all this crap like you actually know anything about strat and your ignorance just seeps through.  Its why your posts are irrelevant.  If you actually looked at stats and understood strategus you would see that random ai barbarian horde had almost twice as many attacks initiated as astralis and thats not even including the first 2/3rds of strat when we used a different faction name, then you need to also look at troops lost and you see that most of your fights were tiny meaningless stuff like 200 unarmed population or 100 man afks.  Sitting in a castle and just defending takes very little skill or no how, squids initiated those fights not you who have done practically nothing this strat.  they gave the community battles there, not you so don't bother including them in your assessment of how much astralis has done, look at battles initiated (over half of yours though were against 100-200 man fights unarmed).

You do shit in battles and you mainly are like hat little annoying kid that just keeps talking thinking it will eventually make him sound smarter (like mcdeath).  But little kids like you should just keep your mouth shut and learn from people that actually know what the fuck they are talking about.

I'm not disagreeing with you that my fights have been tiny.  Not by a long shot, but none of them have been meaningless.   Three of my fights (5, not a lot) were at the extremes of the map, and without support.  No safe haven to run to.  They were against trade caravans.  I've personally looted close to 20k worth of goods from Squid hands. How many battles happened after Legs was sent to EU?  In fact, that single move kickstarted the bulk of the war. 

Then there was the gear I've taken from them.   It's been enough to arm several armies.  I've offered gear to several smaller, neutral factions to shorten the time, but haven't had many takers.  Cutting the trade out from the squids, burning taking their gear, and burning their tickets (307 of ours vs 2570 of theirs) has been a decent effort on my part.  Again, no support, no free gear, and no free troops on my part.

And since you are the king of misinformation:

None of my fights have been against unarmed armies.  Unless you count Heraldic Tabards over Mail and Plate to be unarmed.  And you are correct.. my little brother is All Day. 

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:43:49 pm by Balikar »

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2014, 08:19:44 pm »
+4
At least no one will ever beat Goretooth at a dance off.

Idk if you've ever seen James dance but that bitch can spin on cardboard fo dayzzzzzzzzz.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2014, 12:51:56 am »
+3
Lel who cares strat's officially dying.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Snufalufagus

• Earl
  • Renown: 320
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Snuffy, Snufalufagus, Sexy Cupid, Charlie_Sheen Sir Lord Gentleman Snuffy
  • IRC nick: Snufalufagus
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2014, 03:08:48 am »
+5
What is dead may never die.
Im your imaginary friend...

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2014, 10:55:36 am »
+2
Here's a simple solution:  Squids make peace with or without concessions.  Without support all fighting stops.  We all stand and stare at each other.  Then we realize Strat is about to end, and we all attack each other; preferably one faction vs one  other faction.  Everyone forgets their earlier hatreds and alliances and just looks at the rosters and supports whoever they think they needs the most help... even though it might mean half of one clan will sign up for one faction and the other half will sign up for the other.  Cuz who cares; good fun and lots XP.

So perhaps you might lose because of worse gear and less ticks.  Who gives a fuck*.  There's no shame in losing if you can put up a fight going down (lesson I learned in grade three).  If the Euros taught us anything it is there can be glory in defeat: Arthur vs Mordred, Beowulf vs the dragon, Roland and his horn vs the Saracens, Britain in Dunkirk vs the Germans, and the Dutch vs Spain World Cup in 2010.

So lets's worry a little less about winning as we are about making some strat history.  It's better to be the hero of some losing battle than the whiney little bitch who won't fight at all unless they can gank some easy target.

So, I beg you, whoever here thinks Strat should be about awesome battles that make or break empires, that wars are something you should be able to boast about 'just being in', rather than 'winning or losing', that ninja rosters are just gay homoerotic, that winning a battle should be based on a good, fair fight, then do just one thing- SIGN UP FOR THE LOWEST ROSTER NO MATTER WHAT CLAN YOU ARE IN!!!!!!!!!

And if they Ninja roster, please switch sides.  Or show up and quit.  Let's not let these pathetic individuals try exploit game mechanics.

Is it really too much to ask that all non-retarded people try make this game fun?

*Just losers who have no self worth except what they can get by playing a pretty stupid but the best we can get Rpg (though most have forgotten the RP part of RPG) cuz they have small penises and still need their mom's help to dress themselves in the morning.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:01:24 am by Bryggan »

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2014, 03:17:24 pm »
+4

Just to clear things up, we are at war with Acre for independent reasons (no fucking clue why). We are more of informal allies with the squids. They have helped us to get us on our feet in strategus, But this is true for the sloths and Jack 1 too. I find we are more at war with cooperation however, as we have had about two engagments with acre this strat and (four or five???) With cooperation. The fighting between us seems to be more intermittent and opportunist more than anything. We tend to merc for those who have helped us as number one priority, followed by any NA faction, and never EU. We try to fight against EU as much as possible to keep our border integrity.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.