Author Topic: An Unprovoked Attack  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
Re: An Unprovoked Attack
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2014, 04:12:08 pm »
an easier answer would eb to tell me what alliance he was in. Kesh has never told me who I have to merc for someone in particular. I can and do make my own decisions

To my knowledge, Astralis has no formal alliances.   Nor do we have any pacts of non aggression. We are only at war with one clan, AoW.  There are a lot of reasons from this strat alone that has warranted the war.   I doubt you have merc'd against them.

That being said, I highly doubt we would attack LCOH, Acre, or MB.  They allowed us trade in our rebuilding efforts, and continue to do so.  They also merc for us, but I covered the whole merc aspect in a previous post.

Wardens of the North, and Black Company have both been at war with us in the early stages.  Upon getting wiped, we entered peace with them.  About that wiping... small bit of 'Do you remember...'  Astralis was at war with four clans at one time.  GeForce, AoW, Wardens, and BC.  The only ones to help us at the time was Frisia.  We remember.  So when Frisians go to war, we are often by their side. 

Legitimate Businessmen, Hessians, Britannics... all too far away really for us to support/fight.

Steppe Alliance... interesting thing here.  I complained long and hard about how the trade situation was set up.  Know what Kesh said... paraphrasing (I can dig up actual quotes if you like)  'There is no alliance.  Unless you are Acre, or Astralis, you can freely trade here...'  I took that to heart.  Trade truly influenced who Astralis stands with.  Without fiefs of our own for a long while, we had to build relations with those who would allow use of their SnD.  Everything at the time was 'closed' or 'restricted.'  And to have a whole third of the map shut down, willingly, by those who 'lived' there...   It sucked.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2014, 04:51:34 pm »
+2
I fought for astralis this round of strat

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=207
I was on my archer at the time and went 7-3 in the fight. You lost
 hawtshot (was the pseudo) 7   3

illdist attacked anders or something
When: 27/02/2014 09:10 PM until 09:21 PM

I am willing to bet I fought for you guys at least one more time this round
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 05:01:46 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2014, 05:04:28 pm »
To my knowledge, Astralis has no formal alliances.   Nor do we have any pacts of non aggression. We are only at war with one clan, AoW.  There are a lot of reasons from this strat alone that has warranted the war.   I doubt you have merc'd against them.

That being said, I highly doubt we would attack LCOH, Acre, or MB.  They allowed us trade in our rebuilding efforts, and continue to do so.  They also merc for us, but I covered the whole merc aspect in a previous post.

Wardens of the North, and Black Company have both been at war with us in the early stages.  Upon getting wiped, we entered peace with them.  About that wiping... small bit of 'Do you remember...'  Astralis was at war with four clans at one time.  GeForce, AoW, Wardens, and BC.  The only ones to help us at the time was Frisia.  We remember.  So when Frisians go to war, we are often by their side. 

Legitimate Businessmen, Hessians, Britannics... all too far away really for us to support/fight.

Steppe Alliance... interesting thing here.  I complained long and hard about how the trade situation was set up.  Know what Kesh said... paraphrasing (I can dig up actual quotes if you like)  'There is no alliance.  Unless you are Acre, or Astralis, you can freely trade here...'  I took that to heart.  Trade truly influenced who Astralis stands with.  Without fiefs of our own for a long while, we had to build relations with those who would allow use of their SnD.  Everything at the time was 'closed' or 'restricted.'  And to have a whole third of the map shut down, willingly, by those who 'lived' there...   It sucked.

Gforce has had no wars or alliances.  We wiped Hospitallers simply because we were bored.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2014, 05:31:28 pm »

Lol, you mean this post http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/nova-reyvadin-trade-restrictions/msg1026865/#msg1026865 where I told you you could use our free trade fiefs, but if you are worried about aow attacking on the way to our fiefs we had heard they offered free passage if you just asked them first, except for astralis and acre who they were currently at war with.  Nothing in there about Random AI barbarian horde ever being against you, in fact I was encouraging people in that thread to just use the snow route to go use our free trade fiefs.  But I do have some great quotes from around that time about how anders and you guys supported grey order invading NA against us and merced for them in both fights.
http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/intercontinental-event-titled-'catch-a-kesh'/msg1032835/#msg1032835

I have never told Bale who to merc for - he does more than me for making our clan do well on strat, you just don't see him spouting on forums like me as much because hes a bit more laid back.  Frankly, most of the time you post you sound super self-righteous ball-licker, but you forget to mention that you were in an alliance with LCOH the entire strat after they dumped tons of troops into tilbaut castle when it was being attacked (and then by association allied with acre, mb, and the rest exclusively mercing for them even when it was mb v random ai barbarian horde).  Bale actually has merced for you, hell I even merced for you the 1 battle you didn't have against AoW and have merced  multiple times for Acre and black company and hospitallers, but you moonshine have never merced for anyone not in your group alliance.  The hypocrisy is real. 

You keep spouting this imaginary "steppe alliance" for validating why you never do anything different even though strat is dying with 50 v 24 battles.  I was going to switch sides last time I saw battle where  the occitan, hospitaller, mb, astralis, black company, chevalieres, acre alliance might actually have been short players (jack's siege defense, its pretty rare for the alliance of 75% of the remaining strat playerbase to be short people but the second you were I told Jack I would switch to make a good fight if more people didnt show on your side and he was going to switch too).  I actually care about keeping the strat community alive and work hard to make battles and support underdogs.  Too many of youa re just so bitter that you would rather see the community die off and have shitty 50 v 24 battles than even consider the remote possibility of not harboring grudges 3 strats long, getting off your ass and attacking (still sitting defending even with strat ending in 2 weeks and countlessly outnumbering everyone not in your giant alliance) and actually looking to make strat fun and active.  THIS is the single biggest reason this strat was complete shit.

P.S.  Your giant alliance of 75% of the strat playerbase very similar to UIF in Eu - basically they accuse every small faction not in the UIF as being part of the "Anti-UIF", which is funny because 13K and yoshis and hessians had quite literally nothing to do with random ai barbarian horde in any possible remote way.  But your big gay alliance was certainly good for killing off small factions by overwhelmingly supporting merc-wise against these small factions even if it meant mercing for eu factions and hurting the strat community, becasue they were "anti - big gay allaince" simply for existing and not being part of your group.  At least UIF atatcks people and gives fights - other than hospitallers none of you have done even remotely as many battles initiated as even our tiny faction, let alone a group like the squids who have lost 2/3rds of their players to other games.  Fucking backseat strat players moonshine is what you guys are - bitching and trolling on forums, but never doing anything except mercing for the side that already has 50 mercs against 24. 
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 05:43:53 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2014, 05:37:06 pm »
I fought for astralis this round of strat

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=207
I was on my archer at the time and went 7-3 in the fight. You lost
 hawtshot (was the pseudo) 7   3

illdist attacked anders or something
When: 27/02/2014 09:10 PM until 09:21 PM

I am willing to bet I fought for you guys at least one more time this round

That was the very first battle of strat that Astralis was in.  Still counts though.  Anders has merc'd for Kesh though, so, it sorta cancels out.  ;-) 

Gforce has had no wars or alliances.  We wiped Hospitallers simply because we were bored.

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=660

Bored or not, an attack is an attack. 

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2014, 05:51:22 pm »
+1
Lol, you mean this post http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/nova-reyvadin-trade-restrictions/msg1026865/#msg1026865 where I told you you could use our free trade fiefs, but if you are worried about aow attacking on the way to our fiefs we had heard they offered free passage if you just asked them first, except for astralis and acre who they were currently at war with.  Nothing in there about Random AI barbarian horde ever being against you.  But I do have some great quotes from around that time about how anders and you guys supported grey order invading NA against us and merced for them in both fights.
http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/intercontinental-event-titled-'catch-a-kesh'/msg1032835/#msg1032835

I have never told Bale who to merc for - he does more than me for making our clan do well on strat, you just don't see him spouting on forums like me as much because hes a bit more laid back.  Frankly, most of the time you post you sound super self-righteous ball-licker, but you forget to mention that you were in an alliance with LCOH the entire strat after they dumped tons of troops into tilbaut castle when it was being attacked (and then by association allied with acre, mb, and the rest exclusively mercing for them even when it was mb v random ai barbarian horde).  Bale actually has merced for you, hell I even merced for you the 1 battle you didn't have against AoW and have merced  multiple times for Acre and black company and hospitallers, but you moonshine have never merced for anyone not in your group alliance.  The hypocrisy is real. 

You keep spouting this imaginary "steppe alliance" for validating why you never do anything different even though strat is dying with 50 v 24 battles.  I was going to switch sides last time I saw battle where  the occitan, hospitaller, mb, astralis, black company, chevalieres, acre alliance might actually have been short players (jack's siege defense, its pretty rare for the alliance of 75% of the remaining strat playerbase to be short people but the second you were I told Jack I would switch to make a good fight if more people didnt show on your side and he was going to switch too).  I actually care about keeping the strat community alive and work hard to make battles and support underdogs.  Too many of youa re just so bitter that you would rather see the community die off and have shitty 50 v 24 battles than even consider the remote possibility of not harboring grudges 3 strats long, getting off your ass and attacking (still sitting defending even with strat ending in 2 weeks and countlessly outnumbering everyone not in your giant alliance) and actually looking to make strat fun and active.  THIS is the single biggest reason this strat was complete shit.

P.S.  Your giant alliance of 75% of the strat playerbase very similar to UIF in Eu - basically they accuse every small faction not in the UIF as being part of the "Anti-UIF", which is funny because 13K and yoshis and hessians had quite literally nothing to do with random ai barbarian horde in any possible remote way.  But your big gay alliance was certainly good for killing off small factions by overwhelmingly supporting merc-wise against these small factions even if it meant mercing for eu factions and hurting the strat community, becasue they were "anti - big gay allaince" simply for existing and not being part of your group.  At least UIF atatcks people and gives fights - other than hospitallers none of you have done even remotely as many battles initiated as even our tiny faction, let alone a group like the squids who have lost 2/3rds of their players to other games.  Fucking backseat strat players moonshine is what you guys are - bitching and trolling on forums, but never doing anything except mercing for the side that already has 50 mercs against 24.

Ah, kesh, the master of misinformation. 

>>But I do have some great quotes from around that time about how anders and you guys supported grey order invading NA against us and merced for them in both fights.<<

You mean like this one?

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1681

No Astralis members, but I think Anders may have merc'd for you in that one under a pseudonym.

Or this one:

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1695

Why, that's Anders going 8 and 2 for you.  Plain as day. 

Good quotes Kesh, but... the data tells all.  Did you see members of MB fighting for you too?  I sure did. 

>>(and then by association allied with acre, mb, and the rest exclusively mercing for them even when it was mb v random ai barbarian horde)<<

I love how 'association' only applies to people opposite of you Kesh.  Truly.  The steppe alliance exists via association for the very reasons you attempt you use against me. 

>>alone a group like the squids who have lost 2/3rds of their players to other games.<<

You mean like every other faction in the game. 

One more thing...  Squid history for jumping trade caravans with 'free passage', especially Astralis ones, isn't very good.  They've jumped us after 'free passage' had been given.  Second, the only time I entered a Squid TS (to actually compliment them on a battle) I was instabanned.  I doubt free passage would have been garnered.  Simply empty words from an empty person. 

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2014, 05:51:55 pm »
+1
Bored or not, an attack is an attack.

You say you have no official alliances, yet merc exclusively for certain clans and fight only specific clans.  When I attack someone because they foolishly presented me with a good opportunity, you imply that locked into a war, when it was only a battle or two.  Please try to be consistent with your bullshitting.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2014, 05:55:59 pm »
+2
Since we getting off topic about my lust for crates.
I miss strat 1 and 2 battles. this flag capping building armies for months is shit. It just promotes boring strat battles.

and why is kesh and Turdertron so butthurt towards moonshine?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2014, 05:57:07 pm »
+1
You say you have no official alliances, yet merc exclusively for certain clans and fight only specific clans.  When I attack someone because they foolishly presented me with a good opportunity, you imply that locked into a war, when it was only a battle or two.  Please try to be consistent with your bullshitting.

If you'd like Murder, I can pull up a shitload of battle rosters where I have merc'd for people outside my 'alliance.'  AI castle defenses, and even a failed trade agreement between Astralis/Marauders.  We upheld our end of things, the defense held, and then they merged with AoW a week later.  I was told the trade contract was now null and void.  Just one of many Diplomatic failures with the Squids....

>>and why is kesh and Turdertron so butthurt towards moonshine?<<

They hate logic.  And opposition.  No more, no less. 

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2014, 05:59:51 pm »
+1
If you'd like Murder, I can pull up a shitload of battle rosters where I have merc'd for people outside my 'alliance.'  AI castle defenses, and even a failed trade agreement between Astralis/Marauders.  We upheld our end of things, the defense held, and then they merged with AoW a week later.  I was told the trade contract was now null and void.  Just one of many Diplomatic failures with the Squids....

>>and why is kesh and Turdertron so butthurt towards moonshine?<<

They hate logic.  And opposition.  No more, no less.
Ah well they would get mercs if they didn't betray and lie to everyone. I mean you'l get mercs for one battle and then... yeah all they do now is bitch and whine on the forums.
also why did i go from lvl 31 to 35? wtf is this shit? tydouche strikes again or what?

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2014, 06:07:16 pm »
Ah well they would get mercs if they didn't betray and lie to everyone. I mean you'l get mercs for one battle and then... yeah all they do now is bitch and whine on the forums.
also why did i go from lvl 31 to 35? wtf is this shit? tydouche strikes again or what?

New patch.  Lowered experience requirements, new levels for stf characters... etc.  Where have you been?  ;-)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2014, 06:14:23 pm »
+1

Who did we betray and lie to?  As far as I remember, I was very honest about what happened in a specific episode of...

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2014, 06:37:58 pm »
+1

I bet Kesh scared away all of his merc support with all of the yelling and sperging out he does in ts
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline SucculentHeadCrab

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • m(_ _)m
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bonsai, Hot_Coldman, Resting_Witch_Face
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2014, 07:08:46 pm »
+4
At least no one will ever beat Goretooth at a dance off.