Author Topic: Who would you like to kill?  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2947
  • Infamy: 987
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Who would you like to kill?
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 02:54:12 pm »
Kittya, don't care she's married. Give her the whip.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 06:51:56 pm »
My mind is way too dirty... well, thing is, i don't want to kill anyone or rape myself. Kinda would like to be exploited (or raped if necessary) by certain female player of this community. But can't tell who it is, because that would create mucho problemo.
Really, I am the only one who is bothered by this? Awkward level over 9000.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 07:35:28 pm »
As far as I'm concerned nothing can be awkward on the internet. At least as long as you don't reveal your identity. Because why would you care about being considered a weirdo outside of rl? Though some people seem to take their internet personalities (or however you call it) quite seriously.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 08:56:27 pm »
If it doesn't affect your real life it doesn't exist? If you are being awkward on the internet, it still looks like you're awkward on the internet. If that doesn't bother you, go right ahead, but I know for sure that me and many people in this community do not have an 'internet personality' that is completely independent from their real life personality. If you sit on Teamspeak with eachother for hundreds of hours you're bound to let the real you shine through, hell if we ever bothered to set up a real life meet with Byzantines I'd go no doubt.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 09:23:06 pm »
STILL WANNA KILL DAT VIDEO GAME

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 09:42:32 pm »
I know for sure that me and many people in this community do not have an 'internet personality' that is completely independent from their real life personality.

"DO you know the problem with artificial personalities? HOwever hard you try, it's always a self portrait"  :wink: But being weirdo on the internet doesn't have long term consequences and what other people think about you doesn't really affect you in the real life - or, if you insist that internet is real life too, outside of the internet. When you feel uncomfortable with your image you can move away, get new personality. Hardly possible in the real life. OFc moving away in an option as long as being a part of this particular community isn't really important for you. For me, however addicted I can be to this game, "social" bounds within the community never were sth important. Maybe that's why my point of vew differs from yours.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:50:30 pm by Falka »

Offline jergu

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 09:56:09 pm »
Keel krems

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 781
  • Infamy: 2308
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 01:22:48 am »
When you feel uncomfortable with your image you can move away, get new personality. Hardly possible in the real life.

When you look in the mirror, you see an image of yourself. But people aren't mirrors. Modern way of life (living in big cities) allows you to pick who you socialize with and completely ignore all other human beings. Some find that disturbing, but that's how it is. Living in a big city made me that way. I equally don't give a fuck what people think irl just like I'm not caring on the internet. But I don't provoke irl people because dealing with them can be much harder than it is on internet.

Internet is the perfect medium for intelligent people to went out their frustration with actions of those less intelligent by toying with them online, without possible physical repercussions. And seeing how world gets dumber with every passing minute and how every newborn is somehow being shaped into obedient sheep that follows certain trend without using his own brain to analyze his doings, I must say that we'll see more "fucked up" and "disturbing" stuff on the internet which will mainly come from frustrated intelligent folks who must went their steam somewhere. Of cours, part of disturbing stuff is actually coming from psychos.

Perfect example of what I'm talking about are pictures that Armpit is linking, someone find that fucked up and work of disturbed mind, but some see it as a portrait of increasingly brainless society we're living in.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 07:54:29 am »
When you look in the mirror, you see an image of yourself. But people aren't mirrors. Modern way of life (living in big cities) allows you to pick who you socialize with and completely ignore all other human beings. Some find that disturbing, but that's how it is. Living in a big city made me that way. I equally don't give a fuck what people think irl just like I'm not caring on the internet. But I don't provoke irl people because dealing with them can be much harder than it is on internet.

2edgy4me

Internet is the perfect medium for intelligent people to went out their frustration with actions of those less intelligent by toying with them online, without possible physical repercussions. And seeing how world gets dumber with every passing minute and how every newborn is somehow being shaped into obedient sheep that follows certain trend without using his own brain to analyze his doings, I must say that we'll see more "fucked up" and "disturbing" stuff on the internet which will mainly come from frustrated intelligent folks who must went their steam somewhere. Of cours, part of disturbing stuff is actually coming from psychos.

Perfect example of what I'm talking about are pictures that Armpit is linking, someone find that fucked up and work of disturbed mind, but some see it as a portrait of increasingly brainless society we're living in.

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2014, 10:35:29 pm »

You think highly of yourself. If it bothers you so much try to ask for advice or confront people in a more civilized manner instead of pointlessly rambling about it in a thread called "Who would you like to kill?". Priorities.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1466
  • Infamy: 530
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2014, 10:50:06 pm »
You think highly of yourself.

That goes for everyone else. And I'm civilized, just not in this community. Why should I be, this is community where everything is permitted.

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 11:23:38 pm »
That goes for everyone else. And I'm civilized, just not in this community. Why should I be, this is community where everything is permitted.

a) Everyone else where? In your mind?
b) If you are civilized why would you want to provoke people in the first place? Isn't that like saying you don't understand why a dog bit you when you pulled his tail?
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 11:35:51 pm »
When you look in the mirror, you see an image of yourself.

More often than not - you don't. At least not a true image of yourself. We're too keen to denial our flaws to see what we're really are. Btw, have you read The Human zoo recently?  :wink:

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2014, 05:28:53 pm »
I can rape and kill anyone in my mind, why would I need to post it here? :P
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2014, 08:53:09 pm »
Well you aint so foxy cool either asshole

Cheeky little cunt called me a asshole loluwotm8, thts it m8 ur goin on ma list, lol gf ripinpeace
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net