Author Topic: Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist  (Read 7021 times)

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
Re: Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2014, 04:41:01 pm »
+4
Mass Immigration is strengthening the bond between members of the human species and is a step in the right direction towards maintaining our species' survival.

Edit: I was born a minority in my own country. I don't see that as a problem within itself.

The mass immigration in Europe has been managed very poorly and too leniently. Crime, racism (from immigrants), fraud is rampant amongst many immigrant communities and some of them wont even identify themselves as citizens of the host country. I was born in Sweden but my parents are not from here, but ignoring the fact that immigration is currently broken is doing nothing but hurting our society. I know many immigrants that also think immigration is broken, and it's pretty bad when even Immigrants get tired of immigrants.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2014, 04:47:53 pm »
Immigration is and always will be broken. Immigrant groups almost always stick to their communities if they are first generation. That's been true since pretty much ever and I can't think of much that would change that or integrate communities more. Even in places where stricter immigration controls are used those communities will still band together for obvious reasons.

Regardless, blaming your own problems, or even a countries problems on immigration is childish.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2014, 04:49:49 pm »
+3
Mass Immigration is strengthening the bond between members of the human species and is a step in the right direction towards maintaining our species' survival.

Edit: I was born a minority in my own country. I don't see that as a problem within itself.
If by "strengthening the bond between members of the human species" you mean "create ghettos in countries where there were previously none" and "have immigrants be MASSIVELY over-represented in crime statistics" then yeah, sure.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2014, 04:50:21 pm »
+2
Maybe as a palate cleanser I might suggest you don't hold every muslim you encounter to the profile of an ISIS supporter.

yeah man you`re right, it`s not like that the Muslims who live in London have made plenty of gettos and with "militia" patrols they bully the Brits to follow THEIR rule.

(click to show/hide)

DUUUUUUUH, its not like that when they move into a different society, they try to be part of it, instead of keeping their goat fucking manners followed by their goat fucking customs

Yes my lad you`re truly right, the muslims are a blessing for Europe, and they also feel blessed and happy when they move to Europe, they are so happy that instead of thanking the country that feeds them, they burn it

You know what pisses me the most my friend?

Ungratefulness.

These goat fuckers are give the opportunity to live and work in the best countries of the world, yet they do nothing all day long living of wealthfare and crime. And its not like this only its Sweden, its in every country goat fuckers move in to, either that is Greece, UK, France etc etc.

Remember the title of this thread. Not only is Islamic used as an identifier, but Jihadist is also used.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28772646

Some views from UK muslims. Very interesting.

I bet there are thousands of Muslims in Europe who support the ISIS, but for various reason they dont want to go and fight, but that doesnt change the fact that if they had the power, they would enlsave all of Europe.

We will be a minority in our own countries soon. Mass Immigration is killing Europe and the Occidental world.

Mass immigration of aliens is the cancer of everything, it lowers the wages, it increases the crime rates and it makes the natives to feel like strangers in their own country.

Here in Greece, 40.000 Greek kids cant have a spot in a public child care center, because most of the spots are occupied from foreign kids, so the Greeks pay taxes, but they cant enjoy the benefits because of the aliens.

Same applies to hospitals of course.

Sure, if the immigrants were logical people and not some goat fuckers who try to form the society as they please.

Here in Greece we have a lot of Chinese, Russians, Ukranians, Bulgarians, Romanians and Indians , yet the ones who keep causing problems are the muslims (Albanians, Pakistanis, Algerians, Africans) .

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2014, 04:53:52 pm »
 :|

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2014, 04:59:37 pm »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2014, 05:00:15 pm »
I want to point out that no one is born a racist and a xenophobe, actions of the foreigners make the natives racist, not the opposite one. Never forget this.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2014, 05:02:56 pm »
+1
O yeah cause actions of slaves totally made their masters racist.

Or just trying to find someone to blame for your own fucked up problems rather than taking responsibility yourself. At least that tends to be the case in the UK with those who whine and moan about immigration.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2014, 05:06:17 pm »
+1
O yeah cause actions of slaves totally made their masters racist.

Or just trying to find someone to blame for your own fucked up problems rather than taking responsibility yourself. At least that tends to be the case in the UK with those who whine and moan about immigration.

slavery stopped existing some hundred years ago.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2014, 05:07:39 pm »
Point about racism still stands though. Your argument is pure nonsense.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2014, 05:07:50 pm »
+3
This fucking thread  :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2014, 05:13:35 pm »
+2
Panos I live in Tower Hamlets. For those of you who are familiar with London you may realise why this is relevant. I'm not going to tell you that your videos are irrelevant, but I will tell you I have never had a problem with militia patrols here (of course I cannot claim to represent everyone everywhere etc). I interact with many muslims on a day-to-day basis on the same terms I interact with many other demographics and I am not being coerced into abiding by Sharia Law.

I'm not going to try to persuade you on anything, just consider that when you take the shortcut of criticising muslims, and not being specific about what separates the people doing the things you all talk about from the people who don't, which is not an insignificant amount.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2014, 05:20:27 pm »
+1
Well I'm a white British male muslim, my wife is muslim and the Brighton community of Muslims is top notch. Difficult to compare with tower hamlets but I've never seen any issues with the community here and there are tons of awesome muslim run restaurants and the Taj grocer is fantastic to the point where people will use it over the main super markets.

Just because some communities have small examples of extremism is an idiotic pretence to blanketing an entire religion.

Offline Lamk

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lamk
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2014, 05:22:46 pm »
Tomas, you said you were a minority in your own country. Did you mean to say you were not white or not british? I went on Wiki, London is 59% White...

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2014, 05:24:35 pm »
I want to point out that no one is born a racist and a xenophobe, actions of the foreigners make the natives racist, not the opposite one. Never forget this.

Taking classifications of race and attaching traits to that classification and using that to unreliably judge all people fitting that classification makes people racist.