• Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
Re: Veluca
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 08:41:58 am »
+2
Eh, I guess some people always have to find something to bitch & complain about. *shrugs* That's just Strat, I suppose.

I thought you quit too, but yet here you are on the forums? You and wesley can be little forum buddies and sell your looms together!

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 12:46:07 pm »
+2
I thought you quit too, but yet here you are on the forums? You and wesley can be little forum buddies and sell your looms together!

It's going to be a little while before I leave, I said on my thread I'd be sticking around for a bit. I don't have actual internet to play games or anything though. Limited to 8GB a month  :mad: :cry: :mad:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 02:16:41 pm »
+1
This strat sucks, and KbW isn't the only clan out there so get off its dick. They need to end this bullshit strat and get rid of these game breaking changes. I dont see anyone else jumping shit off, just a bunch of whining & crying bitches complaining about what others are not doing. All I know this strat is I have seen whole armies devastated from crime, and I never get battle xp. The most fun I had this strat was peasant and light armor field battles when it first started. Now everyone thinks they can only fight with shiny armies, but problem is nobody can afford to field more then one. I dont really care to play strat anymore, but still do out of remembrance of what that game used to be. That memory is fading though, and some days I just wanna watch it all burn.

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 02:27:26 pm »
+2
I only ever played strat for the battles, for the xp in c-rpg. This was the first strat I actively participated in besides being my clan's pawn to move.. and its disappointing as fuck. 90% of the time I dont even bother checking for battles upcoming because there are never any. Pretty sure Im not the only one who just quit caring and checking, rosters been looking a bit fucky this strat, dotn think we can fill both sides for you

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 03:45:47 pm »
+4
Wes man, why do you even bother? these kids dont do anything in strat cuz strats a war game. These kids dont like war, they dont want war, they want to be friends with everyone.

They just wanna have fun funny good times all the time everytime and make friends and be happy with everything and everyone.

They arnt going to make wars because they dont belong in war and cant handle warfare.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 03:52:10 pm »
+9
Wes man, why do you even bother? these kids dont do anything in strat cuz strats a war game. These kids dont like war, they dont want war, they want to be friends with everyone.

They just wanna have fun funny good times all the time everytime and make friends and be happy with everything and everyone.

They arnt going to make wars because they dont belong in war and cant handle warfare.

What the fuck are you talking about

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2014, 04:34:24 pm »
+6
I keep hearing about mechanics running things and making it impossible to fight and field armies. It can be done without a ton of effort. Horde is doing it with 6 people. No reason to blame the game. Granted I also do not care for the crime part but it was added to serve a purpose... To stop the camping.. Unfortunately that camping still happens so maybe all it did was slow down the active clans.
Leader of BS

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2014, 04:35:45 pm »
+3
This strat sucks, and KbW isn't the only clan out there so get off its dick. I dont see anyone else jumping shit off, just a bunch of whining & crying bitches complaining about what others are not doing.

With all due respect, fuck you.

If you have not seen anyone trying to get shit started, then you either have to pay attention, or keep your mouth shut.

I never get battle xp.

Once again, fuck you.

We have recently thrown several thousand shiny troops into battle. Yet all but one of those battles were lacking your presence.
We wasted shiny troops because there was no roster at all.
If you wanna bitch about getting no exp, then at least participate in battles. If you won't (for whatever reasons) just shut up.

Now everyone thinks they can only fight with shiny armies, but problem is nobody can afford to field more then one.

Stated this more than once already:
We got a 2k shiny army within a month. With only 4-5 people trading and one person camping a selling fief selling the goods.

Whoever says that shiny armies are not affordable is just trying to find silly excuses so people won't expect anything from them.
And before you bitch about that: No, we were not online 24/7, quite the contrary really.

All it needs is faction members you can trust.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2014, 05:29:34 pm »
With all due respect, fuck you.

No.. fuck you. Self righteous little twat with your no job living in moms basement sucking kool-aid from her teets while you point your finger at everyone and blame them for your shitty life, shitty battles, and my old friendgy jerkoff parents. Man the fuck up,  I cant be your papa but I will fuck your mom if you want.

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2014, 05:38:51 pm »
I never would've picked Watto, I feel you quoted me out of context. I would've went with Boushh the bounty hunter

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2014, 05:50:49 pm »
+1
Also switchtense, you sure did take my generalized and non specific targeted statements awful personally. Which word did you find you associated with the most? I targeted "whining crying bitches", did this accurately describe you?

I dont pay enough attention to this game to know who you are, know who Byzantium is, or to know what 5-6 spergs you are referring to, what shiny armies your talking about, or what battles I missed. I did say I quit checking for battles though since there have not been any, and since you said your armies were wasted from lack of participation.. thanks for affirming that I am not alone in my apathy.

Your also right, I dont pay attention to know who is trying to jump what off. I dont care anymore, I just want this strat to be over. But my offer is still open about your mum

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 05:52:48 pm »
No.. fuck you. Self righteous little twat with your no job living in moms basement sucking kool-aid from her teets while you point your finger at everyone and blame them for your shitty life, shitty battles, and my old friendgy jerkoff parents. Man the fuck up,  I cant be your papa but I will fuck your mom if you want.

Damn, totally got me there.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2014, 06:05:59 pm »
+2
But Watto is treated so harshly yet he's a great guy! Boussh is just a secret Princess Leia, and there nothing wrong with that

For those 10 minutes before you find out he is a chick, Boussh is a badass with his thermal detonator.. and after he is a princess I would totally bang. It's a win/win. Watto is just some ass hole jewish stereotype who owned slaves, and was cast as a big nosed insect because of Walt Disney's antisemitic beliefs in preparation for the then pending backroom dealings that were taking place

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2014, 06:56:49 pm »
+3
Here's the thing Papa, the money is there. KBW keeps their S&D down. You can sure as hell have troops. So yes KBW IS a big part of NA gayness, same with OCCITAN. But you guys are the biggest faction in strat, I'll still continue to pick on you guys. And if you are getting mad at Switch and tell us you don't care about strat, why are you posting here?
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2014, 07:13:38 pm »
+2
And if you are getting mad at Switch and tell us you don't care about strat, why are you posting here?
I'm not mad at switch, I just like to shitpost. And I feel you on the gayness of strat, it makes my butt hurt to. Yeah we are big, yeah we dont do shit, yeah we got excuses for days, but I forgot my point or where I was going with this rant so I will end it was a irrelevant, but seemingly relevant and profound statement.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting- Sun Tzu

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:24:33 am by Pappy »