• View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
Re: Veluca
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2014, 07:19:27 pm »
+3
"If you build it they will come"

KBW and LCOH tactics.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2014, 07:29:43 pm »
+2
Here's the thing Papa, the money is there.

Also dont tell me the money is there, you dont know us. You haven't walked a mile in my shoes, or seen the idiocy firsthand and to truly know the level of corruption and backroom quid pro quo dealings that transpire in and plague our fiefs. We got jerkoff members wasting PP on bullshit like discounting donkeys and +3 pope hats, and that was just me so imagine what other BS others have got themselves into... yet you wanna tell me how deep my pockets are?! 

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2014, 07:43:44 pm »
+2
I'd be surprised if aldo and other mb members don't have a few mil in silver each that they look at fondly for 2 seconds before closing strat and playing dota 2.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2014, 08:02:13 pm »
+2
strategus sucks in every fucking way and its nobodys fault for not playing it, the only people at fault are the ones idiotic enough to play it, but every nerd is entitled to be mad at people for not being as big of a nerd as them, thats just nerd politics, so squids can be mad at KBW for not being as big of nerds as them, but really they are the dumb ones for playing the shit strat game

finally, we've settled this issue, jesus

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2014, 08:09:47 pm »
"hi we aren't gonna do anything at all this strat despite being the biggest faction in NA but we'll keep posting sun tzu quotes as an excuse"

-KbW 2014
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 09:39:39 pm by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2014, 10:42:35 pm »
+3
"hi i'm not gonna do anything at all this strat despite being the biggest (Enter Derogatory Remark Here)s in NA but i'll keep posting shit as an excuse"

-Chosen1 2014

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2014, 10:55:04 pm »
+2
Strat sucks because nobody plays it and nobody plays it because it sucks.

Ain't a thing that can be done. Its too late to administer CPR.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 11:05:35 pm »
+4
just restart the fucking game already

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2014, 12:47:33 am »
+1
1: It's our faction, our land, our s&d, our silver, our gear, our troops. If you don't like it, you can throat a fat hoagie. Downvote all you want, shitpost all you want, get noticeably upset all you want(and then some, its entertaining as fuck). We will continue with the same plan/continue playing the game as we please.
2: Seriously, suck one
3: Switch, I'm kinda confused as to why your post towards Papa took such an aggressive/malicious turn.
4: Heskey, I really enjoy your posts. Keepin it light, keepin it breezy. Keep it up

Offline ArmStrike

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2014, 12:49:19 am »
+8
omfg, there's forum about Crpg? and ppl still playing strat???? holy shit, u nerds need to get a life,, like me, anyhow, going on my hot pot party in a bit, and  hok up with some bitches later, and hok up with more bitches after that, dont be jealous, not1 every1 have a rich dad, umad? duel me mid lane if u deer.
-the rich chinaman

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2014, 02:48:40 am »
+7
But would you KbW/MB guys go active if some large faction attacked you? I mean, yeah, this strat blows huge donkey cock; even though the mechanics had some poor changes, the majority of the problem is that people don't care/want to take time/don't have time (rofl r u kidding we're all nerds) to play it.

Would you have more than 1/2 of your players moving on the map in response to some large invasion? I'm sure the recent Krea inductees into the KbW machine (lol Krea you could have taken us tbh) would be active, but would the MB folks?

Just a question. I'm curious if your dudes would say "wtf those n1gg3rs attacked us lets GIT EM" or "lol we're getting wiped what nerds actually playing strat ROFL i bet they are all virgins"

SUPER NERD EDIT: this strat is not inherently more tedious than previous versions (unless strat 1 and 2 were different, wasn't around for that shit). The mechanics were not changed to make the UI more troublesome to navigate; in fact, the only major change was the crime mechanic which makes it so you can't afk in any fief you'd like for 2-3 days at a time without suffering consequences. I'm not defending the exact implementation of the crime mechanic, but for fuck sake, it isn't that bad.

The economy change was perceived as necessary. In fact, a very large problem was not the economy being too easy in last strat, but the presence of dupe-bugs for gear netting several millions of gold. If the bugs were solved, the economy was sufficiently slow enough to make sense for a long-term strategus round. However, most, or at least many factions received large gear-bugs, resulting in bloated gold reserves funding full-plate and top-tier weapon armies. If the bugs were fixed, things would have been fine, imo.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:55:20 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2014, 03:32:21 am »
+2
But would you KbW/MB guys go active if some large faction attacked you? I mean, yeah, this strat blows huge donkey cock; even though the mechanics had some poor changes, the majority of the problem is that people don't care/want to take time/don't have time (rofl r u kidding we're all nerds) to play it.

Would you have more than 1/2 of your players moving on the map in response to some large invasion? I'm sure the recent Krea inductees into the KbW machine (lol Krea you could have taken us tbh) would be active, but would the MB folks?

Just a question. I'm curious if your dudes would say "wtf those n1gg3rs attacked us lets GIT EM" or "lol we're getting wiped what nerds actually playing strat ROFL i bet they are all virgins"

SUPER NERD EDIT: this strat is not inherently more tedious than previous versions (unless strat 1 and 2 were different, wasn't around for that shit). The mechanics were not changed to make the UI more troublesome to navigate; in fact, the only major change was the crime mechanic which makes it so you can't afk in any fief you'd like for 2-3 days at a time without suffering consequences. I'm not defending the exact implementation of the crime mechanic, but for fuck sake, it isn't that bad.

The economy change was perceived as necessary. In fact, a very large problem was not the economy being too easy in last strat, but the presence of dupe-bugs for gear netting several millions of gold. If the bugs were solved, the economy was sufficiently slow enough to make sense for a long-term strategus round. However, most, or at least many factions received large gear-bugs, resulting in bloated gold reserves funding full-plate and top-tier weapon armies. If the bugs were fixed, things would have been fine, imo.

Yes, theoretically I think we'd have more people interested if something like that were to occur, but it's not like we're completely dependent upon that.

KbW has plans. It's not Christmas yet, folks... (at least i think we have plans............ fuck...)

Testicleez, KbW Strategus Diplomat/Mascot

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2014, 04:12:46 am »
+3
Trading sucks.  It was okay back in the 'OMG they got unbroken mail shirt days', but now that you actually got to equip your men half ass not to get your flags capped it just takes too long.  Been way too long since I fought a battle, and honestly, I'm losing interest because of that.

So Aldo, load me up with gear and let me attack someone annoying.  Actually, load Dirk up with gear, and I'll attack him.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2014, 04:16:49 am »
I don't find the crime concept to be terrible.  It adds an interesting concept as far as blockades are concerned.  Again, I feel it needs a tweak.  Where do the soldiers go?  Imagine if they increased population.  Rather than say, 'Oh but that's free troops...'  I'd like to see  a rebellion of sorts if the population hits a certain point.  The fief returns to AI control, and all players in the fief are expelled out of it.   Upon attack, the gear the AI uses is already -2, or -4 (thus breaks afterward).  No loot for the winning army other than control of the fief. 

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2014, 04:20:20 am »
+7
Veluca!!!