Poll

What would you do if you were commanding KBW ?

Full out attack on Squids
Full out attack on LCOH
Full out attack Black Company/ Astralis/WFA
Full out attack Legitimate buisness men
DO SOMETHING

Author Topic: Dear key BORED warriors  (Read 15163 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: Dear key BORED warriors
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2014, 07:50:11 am »
+1
grandmom you do not know me ye since you just came over but there is no reason for me to lie to you. They may have bought some gear in the city but we did not give them gear. In fact we had to wait for a trade run to come in just to complete the gear on all the troops we currently have. Your info is wrong and you should question the source a little more

sorry bale, didnt see this post before I posted my last one

I am not saying I know they got gear from you, I was merely pointing out they went into ichamur without gear and came out geared. I know they are very competent strat players and could have just as easy had the silver themselfs to buy it from you.

You first denied them even setting foot in there, phoenix said they got the gear from tulga - when people hide things like this they do it for a reason - whatever reason it is it usually means something. Why else bother to lie about it?

My sources to this info are scouts, britts and lies - all veryfied with:

Screenshots (scouts)
Messages (britts)
Lies (you and phoenix in this very forum about britts in ichamur)

If you werent affiliated in some way with them, why all this nonsense?

I dont care if you are, I just care when people try to hide shit - it interessts me

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2014, 07:51:17 am »
+8
i thought the consensus was that strat 5 sucked and we dont care anymore

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2014, 09:55:25 am »
+2
I know you guys are competent - thats not what I am saying. I know you are very competent.

But, fact remains:

1. Three britt armies went into Ichamur (naked, naked, lightly) - Bale is lying about that for some reason
2. Britts came out heavy, heavy, shiny - which means you bought the gear or was given the gear - dont even try to say otherwise phoenix
3. Heskey himself said you bought the gear in Ichamur, which means both you and Bale are lying

Its just funny to see you trying your best to hide this, it connects you to superfriends - so what? Its not like people dont already know lol

So if you are gonna be lying, try to get your stories straight first  :mrgreen:

Except....None of the gear is the gear we use or the gear we took from grey order.  Were you personally in Ichamur?  Because I only know of 1 army passing through the northern route.  I asked them after the fight (I merced for them, they don't insult me in private steam messages and rage at me like james does) - turns out they sent 2 of their shiny armies from tulga east after asking squids politely (surprising how few people just do that) for passage through their lands.  Never came even remotely close enough of for anyone in my faction to see them.  If the one that went north bought gear in ichamur (sounds like phoenix bought our +1 great mauls 20% off - you should buy them, and long mauls and construction material) he did it at a time when we were sleeping or at work.  Ichamur is in the woods so I don't see very far from it.

This is like the 5th insane conspiracy post you've posted in the last couple weeks adn you keep referencing "sources."  I would seriously reconsider what idiots you listen to

So far you have accused us of working for UIF, of giving gear to AoW, giving gear to the other eu faction near us, of being part of some master plot to remove all EUs from NA (I personally prefer james being teleported to EU than switch or phoenix).  More american than that canadian! ;)

Frankly your speculations/accusations are wayyy off-base and are just making enemies of people that were neutral with you (I could have cared less about Kalmar Union 2-3 weeks ago).
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 09:59:45 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2014, 10:11:44 am »
Except....None of the gear is the gear we use or the gear we took from grey order.  Were you personally in Ichamur?  Because I only know of 1 army passing through the northern route.  I asked them after the fight (I merced for them, they don't insult me in private steam messages and rage at me like james does) - turns out they sent 2 of their shiny armies from tulga east after asking squids politely (surprising how few people just do that) for passage through their lands.  Never came even remotely close enough of for anyone in my faction to see them.  If the one that went north bought gear in ichamur (sounds like phoenix bought our +1 great mauls 20% off - you should buy them, and long mauls and construction material) he did it at a time when we were sleeping or at work.  Ichamur is in the woods so I don't see very far from it.

This is like the 5th insane conspiracy post you've posted in the last couple weeks adn you keep referencing "sources."  I would seriously reconsider what idiots you listen to

So far you have accused us of working for UIF, of giving gear to AoW, giving gear to the other eu faction near us, of being part of some master plot to remove all EUs from NA (I personally prefer james being teleported to EU than switch or phoenix).  More american than that canadian! ;)

Frankly your speculations/accusations are wayyy off-base and are just making enemies of people that were neutral with you (I could have cared less about Kalmar Union 2-3 weeks ago).

Read my posts again Kesh, either you chose to misunderstand them or you fail in understanding them. Btw Heskey was the one that took the north roure and the othrr two went east over the mountains from ichamu towards ulburban.

So, you went from "they never set foot in ichamur" to "perhaps one of  them was here". 

And about you not caring, who was the one to start the bs with trying to pin us to UIF when a couple of them left squid rosters to fight for us? I hadnt even mentioned anything prior to ypur bs  comments or thread.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2014, 11:54:53 am »
+2
I know you guys are competent - thats not what I am saying. I know you are very competent.

But, fact remains:

1. Three britt armies went into Ichamur (naked, naked, lightly) - Bale is lying about that for some reason
2. Britts came out heavy, heavy, shiny - which means you bought the gear or was given the gear - dont even try to say otherwise phoenix
3. Heskey himself said you bought the gear in Ichamur, which means both you and Bale are lying

Its just funny to see you trying your best to hide this, it connects you to superfriends - so what? Its not like people dont already know lol

So if you are gonna be lying, try to get your stories straight first  :mrgreen:

Omg how many double post tools do I have to witness today.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2014, 11:58:17 am »
Well, things are tough all over.  Holiday, would you say you're life consists of one adventure after another?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 12:04:58 pm by Bryggan »

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2014, 12:01:34 pm »
+3
Your life is just one big misery.

Nah dog you're life consist of your right hand and your mom.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2014, 12:09:50 pm »
Nah dog you're life consist of your right hand and your mom.
Well I suppose that's what you're life consists of, but hey, I'm not one to judge.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2014, 12:13:00 pm »
+2
Well I suppose that's what you're life consists of, but hey, I'm not one to judge.

Good one sen. What is it like being blonde and stupid? Muppet mowing?

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2014, 12:15:15 pm »
Thanks, I try.  But I'm ginger and stupid.  Look left, stupid.  That beard ain't dyed.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2014, 12:22:49 pm »
+1
Thanks, I try.  But I'm ginger and stupid.  Look left, stupid.  That beard ain't dyed.

Sorry but I have more red than you (Scottish) You are a fake.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2014, 12:31:45 pm »
+1
Dutch.  Well, 2nd generation.  Or first.  What is it when your parents are immigrants?  But your pic looks like 0 BC Jewish lady who's hair is not red.  Or is it 1200 AD King Arthur thing?  All them Monty Python girls look the same.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2014, 01:31:10 pm »
+1
I myself know you can make a lot of money through 'aggressive' trading.  And if you have 3 months of peace (of which I know nothing about), I'm sure you can build some many fine armies.  And I suppose it makes strategic sense to use these armies against a faction that has been at war since before you came here.  An already hard pressed enemy is much better than a new, fighting fit army.

Well, you won your first victory, delight in it.  I wish I could have been there, but I was at work:( But should I ever get out of the mire of crime and stupid little armies that attack me and weigh me down with 1,501 broken stones in EU, I'm sure I will enjoy fighting you too. I will, of course, probably get my ass kicked once again, but as long as there is good roster support on both sides I will not bitch.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2014, 02:13:04 pm »
+3
you just wait- 3 more months of trading and I'll have a shiny army of 500 troops all ready to kick ass!

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2014, 02:48:50 pm »
+2
Yeah GrandMom you seriously need to check your informants..

There were plenty of other reasons to attack Acre other than, they've had lots of wars in the past.

To the Accusations thrown against us in this thread.. ^