Poll

What would you do if you were commanding KBW ?

Full out attack on Squids
Full out attack on LCOH
Full out attack Black Company/ Astralis/WFA
Full out attack Legitimate buisness men
DO SOMETHING

Author Topic: Dear key BORED warriors  (Read 16391 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Dear key BORED warriors
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2014, 12:09:02 am »
Yeah that's fine we figured people would probably say that after the event anyway. People always treat strat like a block-war, and if it ever isnt one they try to turn it into one, i'm used to that.

I'm more interested in the idea that Kesh seems to be the only guy NA who can make armies, and that anything above peasant gear must have been a gift from Kesh the almighty. Guys i know Kesh is like a God to you but this is even more hero-worship than normal.

If something in strat is/was cheated: Kesh
If you want to kill something: Kesh
If you want an ally: Kesh(Includes wars 2)
If you want to hate something: Kesh
If you need to make your dick big: Bash Kesh....
etc... :wink:

Also, theres' plenty of other targets to hit. People who do not have battles(Everything east of LCOH territory) and could hit them. It's just choice of targets is interesting. Hell, you could have even gone for our factions(and very easily got murdered outside of the castle like poor AoW did)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2014, 12:16:24 am »
Well there's always future targets. But surely attacking you would have given the same response?

Oh, most assuredly, but then again, we are the real enemies of the squids. We fight them pretty hard and they fight us hard.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2014, 12:38:43 am »
+4
To all those who think we did suck someone's dick to have stuff : you are wrong. Instead of sitting in a fief being afk as a 50 members faction, we did active recruiting/trading with 15 players, which is more effective. If you are reliable enough when it comes to establish a discret business which gets you loads of money, you can buy something better than pitch forks and rags to equip an army. Heskeytime said himself he'd rely more on a small smart and active group than a giant useless faction with 80% of members who are inactive. Also, some people tend to forget diplomacy isn't a stable thing. If HMRAF attacks Acre, it's because it seems that James went "batshit" on Switch. There's nothing about being a squid's allie or whatever. Enough words, strat isn't played on forums, but on the map.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2014, 12:43:46 am »
+3
anders, james, and now grandmom are all drinking the crazy juice. As for astralis fighting squids really well... I just do not see that. You defended a very strong castle and according to arowaine with his troops and gear to help or you would be homeless.

heskey tells it correctly, we are not allied and have not worked together. They attacked a target near them. It makes the most sense with travel times in this game. Not many factions are willing to spend 2 weeks to cross the map in a coordinated way and attack another faction. It gives to much time for them to regroup if you fail, and warning if they have people watching the map.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 01:01:51 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2014, 01:04:44 am »
anders james and no grandmom all drinking the crazy juice. As for astralis fighting squids really well... I just do not see that. You defended a very strong castle and according to arowaine with his troops and gear help or you would be homeless.

heskey tells it correctly we are not allied and have not worked together. They attacked a target near them it makes the most sense with travel times. Not many factions are willing to spend 2 weeks to cross the map in a coordinated way to attack another faction. It gives to much time for them to regroup if you fail, and warning if they have people watching the map.

Arowaine gave no gear, though we did get gear from someone else, but it was a repayment of gear we sent them earlier. Every ticket and equipment in that castle was ours(first wave) and then squids plus ours, same with tickets. If Arow did give us stuff, I wasn't privy to it, but everything I put into castle was stuff that we had on our gear guy(the dude we shuffle everything we don't want to to sort it and give it out as needed).

Once again, though, bale. Most of my info comes from 2 sources. One a very reliable source and the other a clan mate, who I actually told off before this attack but had to take back my words based on what i've read here. (I actually thought they followed the poll, but then, they said it was joke, and planned, which means that i had to eat my words)

Actually, hearing someone beyond my 2 sources reliably confirm what i've heard makes me more inclined to listen to it. I now have 3 sources confirming something I actually claimed didn't happen that...well has.

We have actually fought with the squids the most. 4 attacks to their 4 attacks(Ignoring small scale battles, counting the fief they did not choose to defend.) Though squids launched the oft larger attacks(more tickets) we have won most battles, though 4 were with that great defense castle.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2014, 01:05:32 am »
+2
anders, james, and now grandmom are all drinking the crazy juice. As for astralis fighting squids really well... I just do not see that. You defended a very strong castle and according to arowaine with his troops and gear to help or you would be homeless.

heskey tells it correctly, we are not allied and have not worked together. They attacked a target near them. It makes the most sense with travel times in this game. Not many factions are willing to spend 2 weeks to cross the map in a coordinated way and attack another faction. It gives to much time for them to regroup if you fail, and warning if they have people watching the map.

Something Anders won't understand.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2014, 01:11:17 am »
Something Anders won't understand.

Did you like all that info All_day feed you guys  :wink:
(I won't let him live it down until the end of strat :lol:)

I understand dynamics more. It makes sense for them to attack that faction as everyone else is "allied" to them. Why attack friends when you can attack a neutral instead?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2014, 01:13:11 am »
+6
no idea who your sources are but I will tell you the truth when asked. So feel free. I do not waist time lying to people in a game. It is just not something i do. Also ask anyone who has gone to war with us (besides lco, since I never have talked to any of them) and they will tell you I am very reasonable and try to help out if I see things going poorly for them. being honest and straight forward has also kept me in the good graces of a ton of people in the community even after fcc has gone to war with them. Not always something easy to achieve in this game of hate.

Do not get me wrong I am not a saint and I definitely ruffle some feathers (goretooth hates me with a passion, not exactly sure why but I embrace it)

what exactly are you accusing us of?

I will try and help some

Are we allied with squids. Sort of. We do not trade with each-other or talk strategy or movements. We are friendly and merc for eachother without being asked. That is about the extent of it. We see them being set on from all sides and it does not sit well with us.

Are we allied with the brits.. nope not at all. We are not trade partners. We have not given them any goods or gold.

Are we allied with gforce? Nope. In fact we actually worked against them early in strat (or tried but the small group we had failed pretty hard with doing anything)

After we took shulus the first time we got a lot of goods. We gave some to james I can not remember the amount and we gave some to desire because she wuvs me. That has pretty much been the extent of this round of strat for us. We go to EU and rob them when we can and kesh likes to poke the bears. We get accused of a lot but we do very little. Maybe it is time to wake the Terrortops and remind people what it is like when we actually try a little bit?

Let me know if you want me to answer anything else.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 04:06:55 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2014, 03:48:39 am »
+4
no idea who your sources are but I will tell you the truth when asked. So feel free. I do not waist time lying to people in a game. It is just not something i do. Also ask anyone who has gone to war with us (besides lco, since I never have talked to any of them) and they will tell you I am very reasonable and try to help out if I see things going poorly for them. being honest and straight forward has also kept me in the good graces of a ton of people in the community even after fcc has gone to war with them. Not always something easy to achieve in this game of hate.

Do not get me wrong I am not a saint and I definitely ruffle some feathers (goretooth hates me with a passion, not exactly sure why but I embrace it)

what exactly are you accusing us of?

I will try and help some

Are we allied with squids. Sort of. We do not trade with each-other or talk strategy or movements. We are friendly and merc for eachother without being asked. That is about the extent of it. We see them being set on from all sides and it does not sit well with us.

Are we allied with the brits.. nope not at all. We are not trade partners. We have not given them any goods or gold.

Are we applied with gforce? Nope. In fact we actually worked against them early in strat (or tried but the small group we had failed pretty hard with doing anything)

After we took shulus the first time we got a lot of goods. We gave some to james I can not remember the amount and we gave some to desire because she wuvs me. That has pretty much been the extent of this round of strat for us. We go to EU and rob them when we can and kesh likes to poke the bears. We get accused of a lot but we do very little. Maybe it is time to wake the Terrortops and remind people what it is like when we actually try a little bit?

Let me know if you want me to answer anything else.

Ignore/mock Kesh, listen to Bale. He usually knows most of whats going on, and even if he doesn't he'll do what he can to tell the truth. He's not much of a diplomat, which in this case, is a compliment.

Often I must speak other than I think. That is called diplomacy.

-Frank Herbert, Children of Dune

(wow im gay someone please help me i can't play video games because my pc committed sudoku)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2014, 03:49:36 am »
Arowaine gave no gear, though we did get gear from someone else, but it was a repayment of gear we sent them earlier. Every ticket and equipment in that castle was ours(first wave) and then squids plus ours, same with tickets. If Arow did give us stuff, I wasn't privy to it, but everything I put into castle was stuff that we had on our gear guy(the dude we shuffle everything we don't want to to sort it and give it out as needed).

Once again, though, bale. Most of my info comes from 2 sources. One a very reliable source and the other a clan mate, who I actually told off before this attack but had to take back my words based on what i've read here. (I actually thought they followed the poll, but then, they said it was joke, and planned, which means that i had to eat my words)

Actually, hearing someone beyond my 2 sources reliably confirm what i've heard makes me more inclined to listen to it. I now have 3 sources confirming something I actually claimed didn't happen that...well has.

We have actually fought with the squids the most. 4 attacks to their 4 attacks(Ignoring small scale battles, counting the fief they did not choose to defend.) Though squids launched the oft larger attacks(more tickets) we have won most battles, though 4 were with that great defense castle.

I can only add to what Anders has written.  I've received nothing from LCO in terms of gear, army, or silver.  They've allowed us to trade, which has been a boon.  They are not the only ones to do so however. 

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2014, 04:58:14 am »
+1
I can only add to what Anders has written.  I've received nothing from LCO in terms of gear, army, or silver.  They've allowed us to trade, which has been a boon.  They are not the only ones to do so however.

So you are basically saying Arowaine lied on the forums about helping you out in order to boost his own ego about how much his faction has done this strat like "saving astralis, etc."  I want to make sure thats what you are saying because i understand astralis and occitan are really close (months ago i almost got banned from astralis ts for asking anyone to sign against lco in their ai battle because astralis would never merc against them).
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2014, 05:16:28 am »
So you are basically saying Arowaine lied on the forums about helping you out in order to boost his own ego about how much his faction has done this strat like "saving astralis, etc."  I want to make sure thats what you are saying because i understand astralis and occitan are really close (months ago i almost got banned from astralis ts for asking anyone to sign against lco in their ai battle because astralis would never merc against them).

That's not what I'm saying.  They HAVE been extremely helpful.  Merc Support, and trade permissions are two examples.  What I was commenting on was my personal experiences on the map itself. 

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2014, 05:21:05 am »
+8
Is your name supposed to be ball licker?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2014, 06:24:46 am »
I had so much fun playing Crpg for many many moons. Love you guys. But its time to go. Farewell, MB, Acre, Frisia, Astralis, Raven, Dracul, Occitan, Chevalier, Hospitaller, and AoW. See you in  Bannerlord or Melee Battlegrounds. Would you know my name?

I love that song
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2014, 07:26:40 am »
Oh yeah, cheers. I'm Surprised Grandmom thought we got our armies from Kesh, when he knows we've been trading for a couple months, we're not that incompetent  :lol:

I know you guys are competent - thats not what I am saying. I know you are very competent.

But, fact remains:

1. Three britt armies went into Ichamur (naked, naked, lightly) - Bale is lying about that for some reason
2. Britts came out heavy, heavy, shiny - which means you bought the gear or was given the gear - dont even try to say otherwise phoenix
3. Heskey himself said you bought the gear in Ichamur, which means both you and Bale are lying

Its just funny to see you trying your best to hide this, it connects you to superfriends - so what? Its not like people dont already know lol

So if you are gonna be lying, try to get your stories straight first  :mrgreen:

We're working on something cooler than a blog.