Poll

What would you do if you were commanding KBW ?

Full out attack on Squids
Full out attack on LCOH
Full out attack Black Company/ Astralis/WFA
Full out attack Legitimate buisness men
DO SOMETHING

Author Topic: Dear key BORED warriors  (Read 15162 times)

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
Re: Dear key BORED warriors
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2014, 10:26:45 pm »
+2
Okay, Jesus christ calm down, I passed through Ichamur like 2-3 days ago to Buy Morningstars and Long Mauls and that's it.. No need for conspiracy theories hahahaha
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2014, 10:28:14 pm »
Okay, Jesus christ calm down, I passed through Ichamur like 2-3 days ago to Buy Morningstars and Long Mauls and that's it.. No need for conspiracy theories hahahaha
Wasn't that like what squids did with us and bro's? xD
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2014, 10:29:41 pm »
where you getting your info man. They were not in ich and they certainly did not get equiped by us. I will say again if we want to fight we will come ourselves and smack your mouth. We leave the shadow puppet fighting to others.

I don't know about anything else, but I know that "Kesh" told the EU bastards to come over here.-A very reliable strat leader that everyone trusts told me this. About the other stuff, well that's open air.

At least, I think everyone trusts him.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2014, 10:35:15 pm »
It's funny because Super Friends got just as many votes as Acre, and the Squids got the most overall.  Why even bother putting them on the poll if you won't attack them? 

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2014, 10:36:31 pm »
+3
Wasn't that like what squids did with us and bro's? xD

I don't know what they did to you?

I don't know about anything else, but I know that "Kesh" told the EU bastards to come over here.-A very reliable strat leader that everyone trusts told me this. About the other stuff, well that's open air.

At least, I think everyone trusts him.

Well i know Switch has known Kesh for a while and he welcomed our tiny strat faction into NA :), but he didn't tell us to come, we were just sick of EU, as for the other EU clans, pretty sure they all hate Kesh  :lol:

It's funny because Super Friends got just as many votes as Acre, and the Squids got the most overall.  Why even bother putting them on the poll if you won't attack them? 

The Poll was just a joke, not to be taken seriously, it showed who likes who tho :D

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2014, 10:38:37 pm »
+2

Im pretty sure on the day of the post of war Super Friends didnt have same amount of votes as Acre. The poll wasn't stopped so someone(s) prob voted Super Friends late.
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2014, 10:39:41 pm »
I don't know what they did to you?
Bro's were moving an army from EU to NA and moved past Shulus and squids said we setup their army so we would get all of NA against us

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2014, 10:42:24 pm »
+2
Bro's were moving an army from EU to NA and moved past Shulus and squids said we setup their army so we would get all of NA against us

Oh yeah, cheers. I'm Surprised Grandmom thought we got our armies from Kesh, when he knows we've been trading for a couple months, we're not that incompetent  :lol:

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2014, 10:48:49 pm »
Oh yeah, cheers. I'm Surprised Grandmom thought we got our armies from Kesh, when he knows we've been trading for a couple months, we're not that incompetent  :lol:
Guess we'll see what you have in the battle  :wink:

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2014, 11:03:19 pm »
+2
Guess we'll see what you have in the battle  :wink:

You can compare it to the Gear listed as being in Nova Tulga on the first page of our Diplomacy page if you need proof.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2014, 11:03:48 pm »
+2
grandmom you do not know me ye since you just came over but there is no reason for me to lie to you. They may have bought some gear in the city but we did not give them gear. In fact we had to wait for a trade run to come in just to complete the gear on all the troops we currently have. Your info is wrong and you should question the source a little more
Leader of BS

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2014, 11:20:49 pm »
+2
?You guys have to understand something.  There's a lot of signs that point to a Squid alliance that has been lurking under the surface for the entire round.  If I was in charge of a faction in a hard to access area like the steppes, and I wanted to be a free trade fief, I'd be really pissed to see access cut off by a specific group.  When you limit the access for traders, you infringe on my economy.  That's why people jumped up and warned the squids that any kind of embargo on Acre wasn't going to work.  Sure, attack Acre's traders, but when you start picking fights with other factions' traders, well, you're using that shovel.  Similar concept applies.

That's the past.  The present... one of those Steppe factions has marched three shiny armies out of the steppes against Acre.  'Oh but that's what was voted on.'  Bullshit.  It had garnered what, 17 votes?  How many of those votes came from the squids specifically?  Think about it.  How many active forum warriors do the Squids have?

Last point regards the future.  It will be very interesting to see what kind of gear exists in those shiny armies.  Did a portion of it leak out of Ichamur?  It wouldn't surprise me.  And I know the argument of, 'Well they're EU with EU connections and access..'  Can and will come up.  However, this is a faction that ran from the UIF, should have had at least some of it's trade cut off, and has boasted a very small amount of members.  So... how could they REALLY get the gear that we will probably see.

Summary:  The squids have a lot of support from the shadows.  They whined because that support was STAYING in the shadows, and started to lose.  One of those factions is finally coming out of the cracks, and now as a result, the little chiahuahuas are going to get mouthy again.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 11:23:53 pm by Holiday203 »

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2014, 11:38:20 pm »
+4
I don't know about anything else, but I know that "Kesh" told the EU bastards to come over here

Don't know about the other EU factions, but we (HBMRAF) came to NA by ourselves. Heskey and I wanted to go to NA last strat already, and finally got round to it this round.

What Phoenix said, the poll was a fun poll. (As you can see, read the fine print of the post I did when I implemented that poll)
We have our own intentions, we do not need people telling us who to attack or what to do.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2014, 11:48:03 pm »
What Phoenix said, the poll was a fun poll. (As you can see, read the fine print of the post I did when I implemented that poll)
We have our own intentions, we do not need people telling us who to attack or what to do.

Right, so Imma lump you guys into Squid Alliance now. Enjoy!

Why did color...oh I see fixed quote.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 11:54:06 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2014, 11:57:55 pm »
You'll see the gear we have in the battle, then would you like to visit Tulga and see the gear we loomed there?

Lol, so this is what it's like to have retarded made-up accusations thrown at you. Next time the community really needs to find one that's not so easy to disprove by literally looking at the gear we spawn with.

If we couldnt make 2 well armed forces in several months of trade, that'd be kinda embarrassing.

*edit* also lol at people taking that poll seriously.

WHich is even worse. By attacking and choosing that VERY TARGET, you have basically said who you are allied to, officially.

Up until now, it's been...up in the air, but now you are Officially in the Gforce, AoW, (Kesh's Group) Alliance. Perhaps you won't see it directly, but in the eyes of the opposing faction (the ASA as it is termed) it will be seen that way.