Poll

What would you do if you were commanding KBW ?

Full out attack on Squids
Full out attack on LCOH
Full out attack Black Company/ Astralis/WFA
Full out attack Legitimate buisness men
DO SOMETHING

Author Topic: Dear key BORED warriors  (Read 14959 times)

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
Re: Dear key BORED warriors
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2014, 05:23:01 pm »
+2
Through the forums only ;)
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2014, 05:26:42 pm »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2014, 05:42:02 pm »
?You guys have to understand something.  There's a lot of signs that point to a Squid alliance that has been lurking under the surface for the entire round.  If I was in charge of a faction in a hard to access area like the steppes, and I wanted to be a free trade fief, I'd be really pissed to see access cut off by a specific group.  When you limit the access for traders, you infringe on my economy.  That's why people jumped up and warned the squids that any kind of embargo on Acre wasn't going to work.  Sure, attack Acre's traders, but when you start picking fights with other factions' traders, well, you're using that shovel.  Similar concept applies.

That's the past.  The present... one of those Steppe factions has marched three shiny armies out of the steppes against Acre.  'Oh but that's what was voted on.'  Bullshit.  It had garnered what, 17 votes?  How many of those votes came from the squids specifically?  Think about it.  How many active forum warriors do the Squids have?

Last point regards the future.  It will be very interesting to see what kind of gear exists in those shiny armies.  Did a portion of it leak out of Ichamur?  It wouldn't surprise me.  And I know the argument of, 'Well they're EU with EU connections and access..'  Can and will come up.  However, this is a faction that ran from the UIF, should have had at least some of it's trade cut off, and has boasted a very small amount of members.  So... how could they REALLY get the gear that we will probably see.

Summary:  The squids have a lot of support from the shadows.  They whined because that support was STAYING in the shadows, and started to lose.  One of those factions is finally coming out of the cracks, and now as a result, the little chiahuahuas are going to get mouthy again. 

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2014, 05:46:01 pm »
+3
I voted for LCOH because they are a threat. Not acre.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2014, 06:03:54 pm »
+3
Summary:  The squids have a lot of support from the shadows.

ASA is the only scum that shadow mastery...

So James, where is our reinforcement you promised when we entered this war "Ohh I can provide you guys with tickets".

Was that another lie too? Just curious, we're having fun keeping track of your lies.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2014, 06:28:58 pm »
+5
We have not given squids or britainic anything. Kesh and I are not running a shadow organisation.. It is not or style. If we want to fight we punch you in the mouth not stab you in the back.
Leader of BS

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2014, 06:41:50 pm »
+3
honestly i have to just level with you here, aldo

you're factions pretty fucking disappointing

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2014, 06:51:15 pm »
+6
honestly i have to just level with you here, aldo

you're factions pretty fucking disappointing

Hey man, be nice - he fucking terrifies the AI.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2014, 06:55:52 pm »
All their armies came out of Ichamur, they went in naked and came out shiny and heavy. But Im sure they went there naked with silver enough to equip their 4k troops. Im sure Ichamur wasnt informed or knew anything, I mean anyone can send 4k troops into another clans fief and not inform them of their intentions. Im sure Ichamur dont even know the britts, perhaps they havent even noticed them coming to the steppes from EU.

Im also sure that squids havent attacked the traders in the steppes simply because they dont trade, gold and silver just grow on the ground there.

And cutting off all trade to EU for all clans except those that are cool and splendid chaps has nothing to do with the embargo on acres or ghe attack on shulus, I mean a bunch of clans having cut off all major  bonus for every other clan on the map outside their circle of friends wouldnt be something someone would think off,  would it?

Why would some gruop wanna make good gold while their enemies made shitgold? Nah, Im sure their is no such understanding between the clans I refer to,  not sure Im reffering to any clan actually......nah, time for my meds and my tinfoil hat seeing conspracies everywhere.......silly me

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2014, 06:57:44 pm »
+7

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2014, 08:10:03 pm »
+3
All their armies came out of Ichamur, they went in naked and came out shiny and heavy. But Im sure they went there naked with silver enough to equip their 4k troops. Im sure Ichamur wasnt informed or knew anything, I mean anyone can send 4k troops into another clans fief and not inform them of their intentions. Im sure Ichamur dont even know the britts, perhaps they havent even noticed them coming to the steppes from EU.

Im also sure that squids havent attacked the traders in the steppes simply because they dont trade, gold and silver just grow on the ground there.

And cutting off all trade to EU for all clans except those that are cool and splendid chaps has nothing to do with the embargo on acres or ghe attack on shulus, I mean a bunch of clans having cut off all major  bonus for every other clan on the map outside their circle of friends wouldnt be something someone would think off,  would it?

Why would some gruop wanna make good gold while their enemies made shitgold? Nah, Im sure their is no such understanding between the clans I refer to,  not sure Im reffering to any clan actually......nah, time for my meds and my tinfoil hat seeing conspracies everywhere.......silly me

where you getting your info man. They were not in ich and they certainly did not get equiped by us. I will say again if we want to fight we will come ourselves and smack your mouth. We leave the shadow puppet fighting to others.
Leader of BS

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2014, 09:10:45 pm »
+3

I lol'd so hard when I first saw that pic.
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2014, 09:12:28 pm »
I don't think there is an increment of e-peen measurement small enough to properly sum up the value of a kesh-vote

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2014, 09:23:59 pm »
+3
aldo you play to much and strat to little!
Leader of BS

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2014, 09:55:10 pm »
where you getting your info man. They were not in ich and they certainly did not get equiped by us. I will say again if we want to fight we will come ourselves and smack your mouth. We leave the shadow puppet fighting to others.

where did we get the info? Scouts we had in the area and also from the british guys that was in Ichamur.

Questions?

We're working on something cooler than a blog.