Author Topic: Intercontinental event titled "Catch a Kesh"  (Read 15267 times)

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
Re: Intercontinental event titled "Catch a Kesh"
« Reply #195 on: July 05, 2014, 08:29:28 pm »
little offtop:
the "lots of xP" point is quite subjective.
depends how much you are looking for. if you are looking for 6m - well keep looking then. yes, even 6m is not much but its pretty much from the xp you can get in some period.
even 400k strat battle is worth to come if it will be normal. it worth to come because it will take less than hour and especially when you have low generation.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 05, 2014, 08:37:47 pm »
+1
You attacked Ichamur at 2pm EST. That's 11am PST. Right in the middlers are of the day, when students are at school, worke at work, and NEETs are... sleeping. It seems pretty clear that you wanted to attack at a time when there wouldn't be many NA mercs available. Super Friends lucked out with their night time settings and the battle was moved to 6pm EST. A little early in NA time zones, a little late in EU time zones, but within prime-time for everyone involved. That's what made it a fun battle with good attendance.

There was no reason to believe that the next attack would be at a similar time. The was reason to believe that you'd attack even earlier the next day so that you could have the advantage that you wanted in the first battle. So Kesh went ahead and initiated a field battle. Giving up the advantage of the town walls to secure a reasonable (for NA) battle time. It was a little unfair to the EU side but tough shit to you guys. If you attack someone at a bad time you don't really have the right to cry when they do the same thing to you. I'm sure that everyone would have preferred a fair fight over the early flag cap in the second battle but your poor sportsmanship made that impossible. If you decide to attack again, learn from this and coordinate with Super Friends to make battle times that will work for everyone.

Ichamur whenever we attacked it, i dont mind it. I wasnt there, as said. I set my alarmd but turned off the PC cause it probably wouldnt provide any fun. 6pm isnt early at all. 10am is early.

Green: The thing i bold out is kinda weird and not understandable. Which battle u say was a bad time? And we have a poor sportsmanship? Didnt u made our time fucked up? I mean i could have set my nighttime so you have a fucked up time - You have a wrong defintion of sportmanship/fairness.

Blue: Second thing i bold out, Uhm ... there we have the purpose of the thread, oh man i nearly forgot about it. But it seems they didnt stood with it.

We can return and attack at times where u are not even coming to the idea that its nighttime - Setting up the nighttime, the purpose is to have it while u work. Or sleep (16hrs with me, which is not doable).
But some ppl tend to abuse them. (Not telling kesh did, but he kinda outused it in the second battle)
You want to stay up at 6am? In my days where i didnt had to work i could have attended to the battle and maybe brought a full roster. But, as said. I wanted fun for everyone, which NA didnt wanted it seems.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:41:44 pm by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #197 on: July 05, 2014, 08:50:21 pm »
And don't attack us on a federal fucking holiday

I'm Canadian. So your "federal holiday" means nothing to me. Also, not my fault your night time settings suck cock.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 05, 2014, 08:56:27 pm »
Your own doings - grow a spine and take the consequences of your actions like a man and please, please stop with the obnoxious whining

I'm not winning, I'm pushing your buttons because it's fun. This is the least I can do since it's 215vs60. So take your spine and shove it up your friends bum bums. Oh wait... Too late.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 05, 2014, 08:57:11 pm »
+1
I'm Canadian. So your "federal holiday" means nothing to me. Also, not my fault your night time settings suck cock.

No it wasnt your fault, how do you come to that inspiration my dear canadian? And dont double post and quote from 5sites past.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 05, 2014, 08:58:55 pm »
Bumping the thread multiple times?

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 05, 2014, 08:59:57 pm »
Bumping the thread multiple times?

Wasnt dead at all - No bumps needed.
(click to show/hide)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #202 on: July 05, 2014, 09:00:07 pm »
I'm not winning, I'm pushing your buttons because it's fun. This is the least I can do since it's 215vs60. So take your spine and shove it up your friends bum bums. Oh wait... Too late.

You couldnt find my buttons if I drew you a map Bubba, and about friends - howcome you have so few?

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2014, 09:02:00 pm »
+3
I play a war game. When you go to war. Friends are lost. When you hide and trade for 5 months, friends are made.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 06, 2014, 12:36:29 am »
+2
I play a war game. When you go to war. Friends are lost. When you hide and trade for 5 months, friends are made.

Really? In my experience wars are great for making friends and allies - that is, if you dont decide to go haywire and attack everything that moves at the same time. Try finishing one war before starting another to keep the enemycount low, dont backstabb people and try to be friendly to people - these things all help

You dont have to thank me  :mrgreen:

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2014, 12:48:50 am »
+4
Really? In my experience wars are great for making friends and allies - that is, if you dont decide to go haywire and attack everything that moves at the same time. Try finishing one war before starting another to keep the enemycount low, dont backstabb people and try to be friendly to people - these things all help

You dont have to thank me  :mrgreen:

No offense but you used to be wolves_grandmom - wolves will always be the top dog on knowledge about backstabbing EVERYONE!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2014, 01:14:08 am »
Robot chicken best chicken!
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 06, 2014, 03:39:39 am »
+2
No offense but you used to be wolves_grandmom - wolves will always be the top dog on knowledge about backstabbing EVERYONE!

You mean that wolvesmembers have certain backstabbing genes that will suddenly pop up once you get accepted in that clan? That sounds really scientific Kesh

I guesss you mean when we got attacked by our allies (your friends)and kicked the living piss out of them and ultimately changed the course of strat 4?

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:42:54 am by GRANDMOM »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2014, 05:12:18 am »
+2
just going to say this..

I like Wesley

also will say this..

Changing the course of strat 4 is about as fun as getting your nuts caught in your zipper.
Leader of BS

Offline Quiksilver

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I only rage when there are people to hear me do so
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2014, 06:16:19 am »
+2

I guesss you mean when we got attacked by our allies (your friends)and kicked the living piss out of them and ultimately changed the course of strat 4?

It almost looks like you are talking about squids, but that is surely not the case. Not only have you not beaten us nearly as badly as that, you have been stuck on the same fiefs repeatedly raiding them and still only squeaking by with overwhelming numbers. I would say superior gear as well but we both know the status on that now dont we. Oh and we were NEVER allies. So who are you talking about?