Author Topic: Intercontinental event titled "Catch a Kesh"  (Read 15270 times)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
Re: Intercontinental event titled "Catch a Kesh"
« Reply #180 on: July 05, 2014, 07:39:06 pm »
+1
What the fuck was your purpose then? Your purpose that I got from this thread was to get kesh in NA and be able to roll him into dust. Yet you failed. You personally fucked up as well from the looks of what Dark Blade said. You may not be giving up but you dun fucked up a aron

With two armies right? One was like 1.5:1 for Ichamur - which is fine.
Another one was at like 3am european time, which got no XP cause nobody attended.

Kesh is getting hailed to bring XP for NA - where is the XP? You got like 800k in Ichamur, not more. Probably less. And you got like nothing at all against me in that bad nighttime.

In the beginning we spoke about the times, when to attack and shit cause we didnt cared and wanted to have some fun on nice times. We attacked at like 22o´clock - which is something like 5pm for americans. And still kind of playable for russians. But kesh set his nighttime up to have superior American nighttime, which was already mean compared to us wanting to be fair. Then he praised himself with bringing XP to NA - Here again, where is the XP?

And then i got attacked in an even worse nighttime.

We didnt had any purpose - maybe harpag thought it would be too easy. But on our way to NA (which takes about 1 week+) we took some other castles for fun.

Second quote;
But by the looks of it you guys stopped your attacks. Why? To call in the rest of the Russian army? Or to regroup or what? No matter which one. You guys got a first experience. Getting spawn raped. Losing a siege where you out geared the other army. Probably losing an army was surprising enough.

How can we stop attacking with just two armies there? How? We cant built a tunnel to NA to reach it in no time, cant we?
You are thinking too much - We didnt stopped attacking, we are just not there anymore. No regroup, No Russians incoming (i dont guess so) or maybe?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #181 on: July 05, 2014, 07:44:12 pm »
+1
i honestly don't care if you retreated or not. But I got 1.2 million experience off of Ochamur and 800 k from the field battle. Good experience IMO. I'm not saying you guys are pussies but I hope for more attacks meaning more xp and hopefully at better times.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #182 on: July 05, 2014, 07:44:25 pm »
+5
you know nothing, Jon Snow (c)

i can try to explain why everything happened this way but i am just an ordinar member of GO and i think it will be wrong if i'll try to.

sooo just few excuses from the player who partisipated on this battle:
- PING. its god damn my normal ping * 5. yes, maybe there are some people who can resist to it but majority definitely cant.
- tactical disadvantage
 1) we were attackers
 2) there was many heavy armors but far from even half of army UNLIKE it was supposed to be (blame Knitler). for special weapons its doesnt matter who is attacking the castle, medium or heavy armed players.
 3) players. we had not the best people we can actually bring due the not the best time, na zone and inactivity compared to the times before.
 4) do not open the spoiler if you dont want to get hurt by flames from my arse
(click to show/hide)

- excuse me... we lost 1700 and you lost 1200? is it a great victory with all of our disadvantages?
- there are some reasons more but as i already said - i am not competent enough to talk about such things.

this battle reminded me battles on EU when i was fighting on anti-UIF side. it was possible to do something but because of some obvious reasons our players wasnt equal so nothing to wonder that all this happened this way. personally - i got some kind of fun but ping is a good enough reason to not come on any other NA battle.

// anti-UIF fixed

-Armor: 50 v 75(you)
-Ping: 50 v 150 (you)
-Mercs: 48 v 44(high) 23(spawn rape) (avg: 40) You unhired NA mercs on your side in the end.
-Attackers: Your choice, also attack was at 2 PM EST shit time for NA, except Kesh Pushed it back to  6.
-Retreat: you had 5 armies, 4 left 1 got teleported
-Maulers: only 1/3 at most. I don't see NA complaining you guys had excellent fucking equipment(nothing not loomed)
-NA hates you. Period. Our faction, Astralis really fucking hates Kesh. We hate you Kesh x2.
-second army got flag capped. That was 1900 tickets for the 134 lost. So, 1300 lost to 3k yours between 2 battles. #reckt

Stay the Fuck off NA UIF Pricks.-Says NA.

Typical GO BS when they lose, especially to NA people. 
@knitler:
We got enough xp in battle1 and like 250-300k on battle 2. That's pretty par for the course on NA strat ATM.

Kesh isn't Hailed. Most Hate him cause he's saying "he brought over EU,"(me included) but we don't care cause it's UIF BS anyways. Stay on EU and rot.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 05, 2014, 07:50:51 pm »
How did y'all get such little xp for the 2nd battle? I got 800k I swer

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 05, 2014, 07:51:38 pm »
i honestly don't care if you retreated or not. But I got 1.2 million experience off of Ochamur and 800 k from the field battle. Good experience IMO. I'm not saying you guys are pussies but I hope for more attacks meaning more xp and hopefully at better times.

I reaaaaally doubt that it gave that much ;-)
Atleast now you got it what i mean.

But with Kesh playing dirty, we wont give u XP anymore. And if any of my fellow Grey leaders comes back to the idea im gonna smack him on the head (Eh Harpag?) and tell him to let me lead the offensive and let me play dirty aswell (Cause i can do that well better).

(click to show/hide)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 05, 2014, 07:53:55 pm »
You are knittler after all. I also am quite sure bout the amount of xp I got.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2014, 07:57:38 pm »
You are knittler after all. I also am quite sure bout the amount of xp I got.

What does that mean :P?

Everybody is playing dirty ~ Im not. People will tell u im crazy, maybe. They will tell you im mad. No problem.
But one thing is for sure, im here for fun. Like everyone else should be. If theres no fun, im making my own one, like in that thread right now.

If we already come to NA to provide u something to slaughter - we atleas expected you to not play dirty and let us also have fun. But at those circumstances, like the 2nd battle u are speaking about. Its no fun at all.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #187 on: July 05, 2014, 07:59:26 pm »
+3

In the beginning we spoke about the times, when to attack and shit cause we didnt cared and wanted to have some fun on nice times. We attacked at like 22o´clock - which is something like 5pm for americans. And still kind of playable for russians. But kesh set his nighttime up to have superior American nighttime, which was already mean compared to us wanting to be fair.

Slight correction.  I watched the attack happen it was at noon pst, 3 pm est - most of us would have been at work, pushed battle to 3 pm pst and 6 pm est, which is the very early end of na primetime and was still early enough to be around midnight for western euros, of which plenty of euros did show up, over 40 in fact.

But with Kesh playing dirty, we wont give u XP anymore. And if any of my fellow Grey leaders comes back to the idea im gonna smack him on the head (Eh Harpag?) and tell him to let me lead the offensive and let me play dirty aswell (Cause i can do that well better).

We attacked your army, because we didn't want to have to fight just before 10 am est (before my nighttime setting kicked in) on a federal holiday, 4th of July.

Also, like I said - grey order put in a good showing at the siege.  Its really Nebun who talked shit like they were going to wipe out our 10-man faction and then depends on grey order to do everything, while cowering in EU with tens of thousands of shiny troops.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:04:22 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 05, 2014, 08:02:11 pm »
+2
Slight correction.  I watched the attack happen it was at noon pst, 3 pm est - most of us would have been at work, pushed battle to 3 pm pst and 6 pm est, which is the very early end of na primetime and was still early enough to be around midnight for western euros, of which plenty of euros did show up, over 40 in fact.

Yes, casue those europes werent working, and some like nebun are (somehow) but he told me he sleeps and then shows up - I wanted to do the same, set my alarm to the time. And you know what i did? I just turned of my PC.

We attacked your army, because we didn't want to have to fight just before 10 am est (before my nighttime setting kicked in) on a federal holiday, 4th of July.

And how you come to the idea i was planning to do so?
I love it how some EU on NA tell that you have to play with NA Rules - I really doubt that. And they are quite annoying when telling you that but not doing it at all.

It needs to be syncronized between East Coast and Europe - Which was quite fair with Europe beeing kinda late - And East Coast kinda early. Russian and West Coast had to be even worse in an fair way.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2014, 08:03:46 pm »
You photoshopped all those armies. I shit my pants to be honest. Then Cleveland told me you guys only had 5 armies. So wasn't as bad as I thought. You should have heard the amount of shock when we thought your picture was actually true.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 05, 2014, 08:06:04 pm »
You photoshopped all those armies. I shit my pants to be honest. Then Cleveland told me you guys only had 5 2 armies. (slight correction there) So wasn't as bad as I thought. You should have heard the amount of shock when we thought your picture was actually true.

Thats the fun im talking about. Im sure really much ppl thought it might be real, some may still belive it. I also laught my ass off when some EU guy said it will give alot of XP (maybe about 6mio).
I always told him; "No man. It wont." Not telling him the truth. Gnihi

Cause ppl stopped beliving me when i joined Greys, they asked; Are you gonna attack this and this?.
I always told them the truth but they didnt belive me. But ppl tend to belive in photos :P
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:09:15 pm by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 05, 2014, 08:10:27 pm »
Ok good deception. Hope you launch another invasion. I also hope you lead the next on so you can back up your talk of leading the offensive and being dirty

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 05, 2014, 08:14:09 pm »
+1
Ok good deception. Hope you launch another invasion. I also hope you lead the next on so you can back up your talk of leading the offensive and being dirty

Yeh, i hope that aswell. And hope for Revenge. (Revenged Blood is the best blood)
But i think EU (Can you still say EU cause nearly everone then UIF ran away?) have no fun fighting in NA - And then having to play on that circumstances.

So they organise some XP Battles for XP. Like 10% of the attending players to the battle dont need XP at all (lvl35-36), another 50% are above lvl32. The rest is either lvl30 or below.
The XP battle could be 50vs50 just by UIF - But as the name says, its XP - not everyone needs it. And if you dont want to have ours, you wont get it.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #193 on: July 05, 2014, 08:17:18 pm »
Thats the fun im talking about. Im sure really much ppl thought it might be real, some may still belive it. I also laught my ass off when some EU guy said it will give alot of XP (maybe about 6mio).
I always told him; "No man. It wont." Not telling him the truth. Gnihi

Doubt you are on about me, since I never mentioned anything about 6 mil. But I did say that those Grey armies will bring a lot of experience.

Also mentioned that not everybody is level35/36. For me 1 mil is quite a lot already. Even though that second battle apparently did not bring as much exp, I guess considering the past big battles on NA did not bring much exp, those 2 Grey battles were quite lucrative for quite a lot of people.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #194 on: July 05, 2014, 08:28:41 pm »
+2
And how you come to the idea i was planning to do so?

You attacked Ichamur at 2pm EST. That's 11am PST. Right in the middle of the day, when students are at school, workers are at work, and NEETs are... sleeping. It seems pretty clear that you wanted to attack at a time when there wouldn't be many NA mercs available. Super Friends lucked out with their night time settings and the battle was moved to 6pm EST. A little early in NA time zones, a little late in EU time zones, but within prime-time for everyone involved. That's what made it a fun battle with good attendance.

There was no reason to believe that the next attack would be at a similar time. The was reason to believe that you'd attack even earlier the next day so that you could have the advantage that you wanted in the first battle. So Kesh went ahead and initiated a field battle. Giving up the advantage of the town walls to secure a reasonable (for NA) battle time. It was a little unfair to the EU side but tough shit to you guys. If you attack someone at a bad time you don't really have the right to cry when they do the same thing to you. I'm sure that everyone would have preferred a fair fight over the early flag cap in the second battle but your poor sportsmanship made that impossible. If you decide to attack again, learn from this and coordinate with Super Friends to make battle times that will work for everyone.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.