Author Topic: Intercontinental event titled "Catch a Kesh"  (Read 15310 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Intercontinental event titled "Catch a Kesh"
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2014, 09:59:06 am »
wow so much propaganda :)
look how EU guy trying to save his ass on NA map :))
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2014, 10:06:05 am »
i dont know whats going on here all i know is that kesh is on one team so i wil be on the other
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:14:34 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2014, 12:03:22 pm »
+2
Where was all that hate arty during our trade run?

I am sure when they move on to the rest of NA cities kesh and I will mercing for NA. The petty bs aside we will still be there. Says something about how terrible a person kesh is huh.
Leader of BS

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2014, 12:10:12 pm »
+2
Don't confuse what GO, Kapikulu and DRZ do and say :)

The info we have right now.
2 sides on NA + a bunch of neutrals. The side where Occitans are we like. We liked them even when they was our enemies at some point. Decent clan who always nice to you even when on the other side or neutral. (as long as they not allied with Kesh we would merc for them when we can)
Possible targets: Kesh, his allies or friends in any way, maybe some runaway EUs.
Possible choices: Full attack, Skirmish or stay home and do exp battles.

Info to consider:
Mercing for Squids - insults, reporting DRZ players in battle, rude jokes about Russians, overall bad behavior.
Mercing for Astralis - good attitude and behavior.

We don't really need to be treated in a special way - neutral is fine for us. But when u act like dicks - general opinion of our clan members is changing towards your clan or even side.
Don't need to kiss ass or be over polite like Kesh did when we first met, this fake attitude gets u on our bad side.

On EU we always planned to fight with everyone who is not allied with us, because its war and fun and neutrals just make our enemies weaker. On NA we'd only go if we have to. 80% of fun fighting on NA could be moral satisfaction from killing some unpleasant players :)

Not sure if all said or 100% accurate, but something like that. 
And there is no fixed plan or idea on whats going to happen. And no point stating your opinion on what we should do, since it won't affect anything.
Just some info to consider.
when UIF looks at you

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2014, 12:40:41 pm »
+5
EU side heard it all before.. Your lies may still work on some of the NA side so good luck. FCC did not play in start 3... What was the excuse then to try and wipe all NA clans (well not all since lco was a puppet then as well). You have played every strat exactly the same.. How could it even be possible this time will be different.
Leader of BS

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2014, 01:11:22 pm »
EU side heard it all before.. Your lies may still work on some of the NA side so good luck. FCC did not play in start 3... What was the excuse then to try and wipe all NA clans (well not all since lco was a puppet then as well). You have played every strat exactly the same.. How could it even be possible this time will be different.

sure u say that, because u on the other side :)
Green alliance on NA in strat 3 was made against UIF and stated it on forum with supporters from EU settling on NA side of the map. Also that experience showed us fighting on NA ping is not fun at list for most players. And we didn't kill all :) We didn't do anything to occitans.
Nobody invaded NA in last strat :)

But anyway, it doesn't matter. Everyone should do what they want. If all unite against us, then we could expect some action on eu :) otherwise what will u do in one big alliance.
Too many words while nothing is really done yet.
when UIF looks at you

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2014, 01:19:46 pm »
Well if it's not fun fighting on NA go fight some fair fights in EU. oh wait...

And I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't want a a massive battle vs UIF because fighting versus plate with 40 body armour isn't fun and neither is fighting with 130ping for oyu.

To be honest i don't mind UIF ruining half of strat but I'd at least like the other half to be fair. I just have a feeling that after Kesh you will get bored like after you killed everyone in EU then people will 'piss' you off again and will go after them, etc, etc. You've already stated intentions on killing Squids, Kalmar, bros? etc.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2014, 01:43:41 pm »
I know alot of people who |I know quite well wont like me for this but UIF wants to play strat. They have no competition left in EU so they will sooner or later head to NA which with ping handicap should be more interesting for them. If I was involved in UIF its what I'd be shouting for.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2014, 02:02:40 pm »
its not that simple woody :)  now lots of players on holidays we getting up to 30-35 players in roster, and the more u play on NA the less people coming to fight. Archers is more less ok but inf crying all the time :) and even to consider going to NA have to debate and think if its worth it or not

If NA would be on EU ping :) then sure we wouldn't stop any wars going, and its not about taking whole map, look on EU we left half map empty and no one is retaking anything :)
we even used looted equip in 4-5 battles in north just to give enemy fighting chance, asked multiple times to stop spawn raping, attacked town on Eques with shit gear first time :))) And then so much shit was in chat that we didn't take town :))) We had to send normal army. Even though we did good with attacking first time, even score and all had fun. Why so much shit in chat at the end of battle i don't know.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2014, 02:29:26 pm »
+1
I agree with Woody.
If I was one of their leaders I would definitely go for NA. After all that is where more battles etc await.

Roster will be the only real problem. Ping needs getting used to, as well as the time. But that is about it.

That does not mean that I am happy that they actually are coming to NA :D But I definitely understand it.

The only thing I would like them to do is have respect for the whole community and launch the battles at decent times for both NA and EU.
(And before anyone says 'They ruined Strat for the whole community already', no they did not. They are playing Strat the way they want to play it. If their way of playing it is not to your liking, you should just deal with it.)

PS.: Now give me downvotes :rolleyes: :lol:
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2014, 02:40:32 pm »
+4
PS.: Now give me downvotes :rolleyes: :lol:

Well if you say so.....  :wink:
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2014, 02:57:05 pm »
GIEF SHIT BATTLES TIMES OR RIOT

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2014, 03:05:41 pm »
If i was one of their leaders then UIF would have already been somehow magically wiped under my inferior leadership xD

Well, that is the same case for me :D

It's unsustainable, i can see why they do it but noone wants to play with them anymore, and when they win they're left with nothing and are forced to consider going to NA which they dont *really* want to do, but have nothing else to do. If they come to NA in force then NA strat ends too, and then they really have nothing to do.

Well the current situation is the following:

1st: UIF does not go to NA and sits around doing literally nothing
  -> Boring as fuck

2nd: UIF does not go to NA and starts exp battles
  -> A little bit less boring. Also Harpag does not give his consent.

3rd: UIF goes to NA and attacks only Kesh for now.
  -> A few battles to start with. The option to continue and attack a couple more factions -> More shits and giggles.

They probably think that if they retake things and ever get troops or gear again you'll come back.

That is why I would never attack a UIF fief, whether empty or not. I would expect a 2k shiny UIF army to come and wipe me.

We came to NA because we wanted to have our own interesting wars/drama and do something new this strat away from the usual UIF stomp. The week we planned for some good ol' British themed 'Independence Day' fun suddenly a wild Grey appears. Interesting to see how it pans out or if NA even pretends to unite (i'd wager they dont).

NA will definitely not unite. Especially since the current UIF enemy is Kesh.
And yes. Bummer. Was looking forward to the Independance Day Royal Expeditionary Force Fun.

For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2014, 03:05:49 pm »
+6
Lco = occitan and they are another example of things not changing. Aro is is the classic cocky little brother who hides in the shadows till they see you down or when big brother is around. I have no doubt he will flock to kneel before the uif.

I look at the two EU invasions like this... The first clans were fleeing persecution. The second is an invasion. Respond appropriately
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 03:09:11 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2014, 03:08:44 pm »
+3
We'll to all EU comeing to NA please make sure you fight NA time just out of respect